Re:Post any Build-a-lot World technical issues here only

[Post New]by tamster888 on Nov 1, 14 11:50 PM
I'm right at the beginning, level 5 I think, and I can't flip a house. I tried buying, upgrading and selling, I tried buying, painting, selling, I tried buying low and putting two others up for sale, then buying, then taking the 2 off the market, and selling. Didn't work. Nothing seems to work to satisfy this requirement. Is something wrong with the game?

[Post New]by blacklamb on Nov 2, 14 12:52 PM
when a house is for sale, there is an option in the lower right hand corner that says 'flip it' it'll auto- upgrade the house fully then sell it.

level 81 glitch?

[Post New]by krissyanne on Nov 11, 14 4:01 PM
I landscape two chalets as they asked but the goal does not get ticked off. i have tried this in various locations and combinations. is this a glitch?

[Post New]by GameGirl1369 on Dec 4, 14 10:43 PM
Can't get the gnome on level 119 as it only appears after I finish the level.

[Post New]by uniquesouls39 on Dec 9, 14 4:31 PM
I got the gnome on level 19 but I am unable to get it on levels 122, 123 & 124 as it only appears after you have finished!!

Post any Build-a-lot World technical issues here only

[Post New]by frifritzina on Dec 16, 14 6:48 AM
after update, i cant save the game. every time i exit, it starts from the wheel and the tutorial. No levels i have done, nothing!

bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by suckie100 on Jan 13, 15 5:36 PM
i'v got all the gnomes - the only bug i found is on level 44 - it is impossible to get the world goal - everything else is working fine for me :-)

hope, there will be some new levels soon - doe's anyone knows anything about???

love suckie

[Post New]by camisinsanity on Jan 21, 15 12:02 PM
I restore my computer to factory settings. Now when I play the game it won't renew my purchases of the buildings. I get theirs an error try again later. Please help.

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by theeggman on Feb 13, 15 1:59 PM
LEVEL 44
The level requires you to build~~~
Refinery
100% Appeal
Rent 500,000
5 Tree Lots
The 100% Appel is the problem if you construct all the above you will be short 30%appeal.
If you change one of the items in Construct Structure to a positive as the Fire Station is locked,that leaves you with 4 negatives,
Wind Farm
Solar Tower
Nuclar Reactor
Refinery(you need this)
Change one or unlock Fire Station,once this is done you will achive all Goals.
Please amend as soon as poss as this is the only one I'm missing.
Many thanks for a great Game
Theeggman.

Edited on 04/01/2015 at 1:33:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Ronni33 on Feb 21, 15 6:59 AM
have completed all 104 lots with knomes, world and 3 stars except #44 has anyone gotten #44 and how?

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Level 44

[Post New]by theeggman on Apr 1, 15 12:49 PM
It is impossable to get World Goal on this level,the Fire Station is Locked,you need to replace one of the others with a Park with a least10% appeal or unlock Fire Station, Only a Park or Fire station with 10% appeal will you be able to achive World Goal.
What I dont understand is there are loads of Posts on this issue but no fix as yet.
We spend the money and nothing gets done.
Please get your gamers to do this Level and then they will understand what needs to be resolved
Many thanks
Theeggma

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by theeggman on Apr 1, 15 1:16 PM
camisinsanity wrote:Not sure where to put this as its an in game bug. On level 44 it is impossible to complete the world goal. You can't have 5 tree lots with +100 appeal theirs nothing that gives positive appeal in the level and even building the refinery on designated spot as well as landscaping and painting houses its still not possible.

They need to unlock Fire Station to give you the 10% appeal needed to complet the World Goal or put a Park with 10% in place of the Refinery

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by theeggman on Apr 1, 15 1:19 PM
Ronni33 wrote:have completed all 104 lots with knomes, world and 3 stars except #44 has anyone gotten #44 and how?

See my Post to camisinsanty

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by theeggman on Apr 1, 15 1:23 PM
tamster888 wrote:I'm right at the beginning, level 5 I think, and I can't flip a house. I tried buying, upgrading and selling, I tried buying, painting, selling, I tried buying low and putting two others up for sale, then buying, then taking the 2 off the market, and selling. Didn't work. Nothing seems to work to satisfy this requirement. Is something wrong with the game?

At the beginning of the game the Bunglow should be the first to flip with an arrow pointing at it, if this dose not happen possible problem with your game worth trying a reload of the game.
Best I can do for you

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by theeggman on Apr 1, 15 1:26 PM
Ronni33 wrote:have completed all 104 lots with knomes, world and 3 stars except #44 has anyone gotten #44 and how?

See my posts on this subject (level44)
Have posted to Tec Dept but no action so far first post done last year regarding this issue

theeggman
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by theeggman on Apr 1, 15 1:32 PM
suckie100 wrote:i'v got all the gnomes - the only bug i found is on level 44 - it is impossible to get the world goal - everything else is working fine for me :-)

hope, there will be some new levels soon - doe's anyone knows anything about???

love suckie

Have a look at the various Posts regarding issue with Level 44

Denai
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Denai on Apr 18, 15 12:06 AM
Level 44 world goal is impossible, not enough lots without adding another special building like grand park or hospital to boost appeal. Also I have found the gnome on every level except 104. I have 3 stars all the way up to level 111 and all the gnomes except 104 and world goals except level 44. On level 104 I have 3 stars and world goal, watched the entire level waiting on that gnome and it does not appear.

Level 44 problem, please fix

[Post New]by winestu on Jun 9, 15 8:43 PM
It is mathematically impossible to achieve the world goal on level 44. Unlocking the Firehouse would be the easiest fix for this. Regardless can whoever fixes these issues please fix level 44. Many people (i.e. PAYING CUSTOMERS) have asked for it to be fixed.
Thank you

[Post New]by frizzed on Jun 23, 15 5:15 PM
eswearingen wrote:I am having the same issue. I can only get on to the lower levels if I QUICKLY click the level before the new level page comes up. There is also no way to go back without exiting the game. The Philippines map is the page that comes up for me. Please fix this bug ASAP.

If I am lucky enough to access a level, once I complete the level this same map comes up so I can not click on the following level.

I have the same problem the upper levels on the map show up but cannot access the lower levels to continue playing. have tried removing and reinstalling the game but it still shows the upper levels.

[Post New]by Noneyabiz on Jul 12, 15 4:00 AM
I was on the map and had to sleep my laptop. When I came back the program had closed. Tried to start again and it crashed with this info:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: BuildalotWorld.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.1
Application Timestamp: 54651422
Fault Module Name: BuildalotWorld.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 54651422
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000624a0
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Uninstalled and reinstalled. No change.

UPDATE: Corrupted progress file fixed. Thanks to whoever.

Edited on 07/19/2015 at 4:50:49 AM PST

Go to: