rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 17, 14 1:04 PM
FishyFemale wrote:When gifting friends, I'd like to be able to see how many of their wanted items I have in inventory when I mouse over their items. It's a pain to have to remember what the item looks like so that I can look for it in my inventory (especially when I can't remember what it's called) to see if I have more than one to spare. By just hovering the mouse over their wish items, it would be nice if it could display how many of that item I have on hand to give out. I wonder if this is possible to do.


Absolutely agree with you here. I don't know how many times I've given away something to open a chest and found I only have one left and need two. If the gifting screen knows that you have the item to gift, it should know how many you have of it too.

 
bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 17, 14 1:07 PM
Hey Everyone,

These are really great suggestions! I've forwarded this info to the devs, and I look forward to seeing what's done with this.

Thanks for all the great ideas, and happy gaming!

bfgVaiya

 
kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by kdreetz on Jul 18, 14 10:38 AM
Thank you Vaiya!!!

 
Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by Lioula on Jul 19, 14 2:17 AM
FishyFemale wrote:......When gifting friends, I'd like to be able to see how many of their wanted items I have in inventory when I mouse over their items. It's a pain to have to remember what the item looks like so that I can look for it in my inventory (especially when I can't remember what it's called) to see if I have more than one to spare. By just hovering the mouse over their wish items, it would be nice if it could display how many of that item I have on hand to give out. I wonder if this is possible to do.


FishyFemale I totally support what you are saying !!
I do not want to exit the social page, enter my inventory, note down how many items of the "wished one" I have, exit the inventory and re-enter the social page to gift.

Adding to that I would like to have the CHOICE of gifting either

from my Inventory or by paying in Diamonds
.

 
Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Jul 19, 14 3:53 AM
Oh Fishyfemale that is a brilliant one. I do hope the Devs take that one up.

How many times have I given a gift of an item that I only had two of and then promptly need both of them?

 

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Jul 19, 14 6:03 PM
Lioula wrote:
FishyFemale wrote:......
[u

]Adding to that I would like to have the CHOICE of gifting either

from my Inventory or by paying in Diamonds[/u]
.



I know you can gift someone even if you don't have the inventory, but you are right there is no choice on the matter. However, I thought about it too... and it makes no difference as to whether you buy the item during gifting or whether you pay the diamonds when you need the item for a quest because you gave the inventory you had to someone. The price remains the same.

 

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by Pastrychef on Jul 19, 14 6:36 PM
You can see my ideas in the "where is the creative team thread".

 
Andru1535
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by Andru1535 on Jul 20, 14 4:21 AM
Hope it is not too late for this to be sent on. On the inventory page of your stuff how about a separate tab for airship items. I think this would be a big help.

Edited on 07/20/2014 at 4:22:19 AM PST


 
memagirl
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by memagirl on Jul 20, 14 1:55 PM

Could you please add some of the new areas to the daily quest?
Like the town



 

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jul 20, 14 2:24 PM
memagirl wrote:
Could you please add some of the new areas to the daily quest?
Like the town


I like your idea ... also adding to it. New Daily Quests, besides the old ones!

ETA: I love the idea of being able to see the amount that you have in your inventory, before you gift items away that you are going to need!!

Edited on 07/20/2014 at 2:26:34 PM PST


 
vinnie59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by vinnie59 on Jul 21, 14 10:43 AM
WeeSam wrote:Make the pet medallions giftable. I need 350 of them to craft the turtle, and I have struggled my way to 89 so far. I rarely get to do many daily quests because I work all day. It would be great if friends who had already crafted all the pets could gift these as they don't need them for anything else.

 
vinnie59
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by vinnie59 on Jul 21, 14 10:46 AM
WeeSam wrote:Make the pet medallions giftable. I need 350 of them to craft the turtle, and I have struggled my way to 89 so far. I rarely get to do many daily quests because I work all day. It would be great if friends who had already crafted all the pets could gift these as they don't need them for anything else.
have you gone to the page that you craft a pet, you can use diamonds to buy the pet medallions and crafting pet food counts as when the quests wants you to craft someing

 
DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Jul 22, 14 9:01 AM
1st wish: I would LOVE it if all the gifts from Players/Friends would have their friend code number under their name! That way if they preferred to have their name remain 'Player' (of which I have 5) we could tell which Player it was! (I used to be able to tell by avi, but one just changed theirs so now I have 2 with the same avi and level) and also if I had 2 different 'Pam's' with the same avatar (which I do) I could tell who is who. Please put in their friend code number along with their name when collecting gifts!



2nd wish have an easier way to make coins and diamonds! as we advance it is so expensive opening up new areas and crafting what the chars want for quests, and then the reward is really, well, stingy!!! Same with advancing up a level, 100 coins? c'mon! lol

 
LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by LadyLark on Jul 22, 14 9:42 AM
I have another request. Don't know if it will be popular or not. I tend to play with the sound off since the tinkly noise every time you click on something in a HO drives me up a wall. Am I alone in this? I would love to be able to play with just the ambient sounds (which are very nice), but since I have to make a choice, it's the sounds of silence.

 

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Jul 22, 14 11:50 AM
Gosh How could I ever forget this wish for the Dev's..

Please fix the HOB's so that you don't have to click on an item from the list, two or three times before it finally picks it up....sometimes it is even more!!

 
DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Jul 22, 14 1:11 PM
Oh I agree Tigress, my clicker finger is aching! lol! and speaking of HOS can the Dev's please fix the find button, I have been trying to get the monster eyes for two days now, hour after hour, and only get that feather WHY? I have 50 feathers and 5 torches so why on earth is it just giving me feathers for 2 days now?

 
rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jul 22, 14 5:22 PM
Diva,
I doubt they'll make it easier or cheaper on coins as having it expensive is a good way to slow down people going through the levels . And on the harpy feathers, there must be an anti-harpy union controlling the crypt. Or maybe we've run into a community of nudist harpies and they don't need them anymore?

Edited on 07/22/2014 at 5:22:36 PM PST


 
WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by WeeSam on Jul 22, 14 6:25 PM
vinnie59 wrote:have you gone to the page that you craft a pet, you can use diamonds to buy the pet medallions and crafting pet food counts as when the quests wants you to craft someing



I have on occassion resorted to spending diamonds for pet medallions, but that way gets very expensive in real money very quickly. Unfortunately the only other way to get them is through daily quests, and at only between 3 and 6 medallions a day, it will take me a while.

 
awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jul 23, 14 7:58 AM
I know it's just wishful thinking but.......Please increase the drop rate for unique stamps!!! If you read the forums, this is an issue that has some players thinking about quitting the game altogether because they can't advance without unique stamps!

 
DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

Re:If You Had One Wish for Devs

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Jul 23, 14 8:22 AM
rosiebvt wrote:Diva,
I doubt they'll make it easier or cheaper on coins as having it expensive is a good way to slow down people going through the levels . And on the harpy feathers, there must be an anti-harpy union controlling the crypt. Or maybe we've run into a community of nudist harpies and they don't need them anymore?


Rosie!!! you have me laughing I love your sense of humor!!!!
woke up to a glorious day, a fresh start, new outlook on the game!
went right to the crypt and got---> danged nudist harpy feather

And I see today that 2 different char quests and the daily quest all need the same item from the same HOS
lol
but i have learned my lesson and no longer buy diamonds or coins, because i have learned it is never ending needing them, so I just wait to earn them!

 
 
 
 
Go to: