Happy thougths thread

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

Re:Happy thougths thread

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 27, 14 10:29 AM
Oh and I got enough money to upgrade Earth castle. It's going to take a few more upgrades before it's done but it costs so much that every time I can afford an upgrade I'm happy OH and I got enough shards to buy my very first Dragon Tower on Ethereal Island, yei!!! Now my Grumpyres are a lot more happy, hopefully they will make a baby-Whisp now.

peanutfish
Manatee
Manatee
3,948 Posts

[Post New]by peanutfish on Jul 30, 14 7:08 PM
Just got a Hoola on Air Island. Trying for another one in the breeder (crossing fins).

Hi blabbitfan ,
Nice to meet you!
Got hooked on MSM and could not resist writing about a few of my monsters.

Edited for typing error.

Edited on 07/30/2014 at 7:33:33 PM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 31, 14 6:49 AM
I have had an incredible week. Within few days I've gotten:

- Hoola on Air
- Hoola on Earth
- Grumpyre on Cold
- JEEODE ON WATER!!!

Did you hear that?!! A JEEODE!!!! I thought I would never get one since everyone has said that it's very hard and next to impossible to get a Jeeode. If someone is interested in breeding combos and believes in that stuff I used level 10 Shellbeat that I placed on the left of the breeding structure and level 10 scups on the right. I don't know their original names since I changed them but I have heard that the devs have refuted the rumor about names having any kind of affect on breeding results so no one even needs the info about the names of my monsters.

Oh I'm happy and over the moon I danced around the living room because I really was suprised by the Jeeode When I first looked at the breeding structures clock I gasped for air and didn't breathe for a moment. I looked at the person sitting next to me and it took me a moment before I screamed

I love this game, it surprises so wonderfully! Yei yei!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 31, 14 12:22 PM
OH MY GOSH WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!!!! This week is incredible! I keep getting rare monsters!!! First I got a Grumpyre on Cold Island, then I got a Hoola on Earth, then I got a Hoola on Air, THEN I GOT MY FIRST JEEODE ON WATER, and just now I got another Hoola on Earth! I mean COME ON, this is crazy!!! I want it to be like this all the time, this is wonderful! I don't know what is going on but I'm happy about it.

Edited on 07/31/2014 at 12:23:15 PM PST

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Aug 4, 14 6:56 AM
I just got another Ghazt on Plant. I tried 218 times without success, then lit 5 permanent torches, and 67 attempts later I got a Ghazt. HOORAY! I want five more. This may take a while.

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Aug 4, 14 9:16 AM
YAY!!! YIPPEE!!

Your Persistence & Patience really paid off. 218 times - WOW

I can't wait to see the finished product, I know your island will be even more beautiful. I love Ghazt on Plant also. I just got my second one in nursery as I type.

Truly happy thoughts in our monsters minds today. and ours too.

curly_jo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by curly_jo on Aug 4, 14 11:27 AM
Well done everyone, it is a joyous thing to behold.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 4, 14 3:46 PM
Happy for you guys! Yei I have a problem... I love Jeeode on Water and don't want to send her to Ethereal!!!

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Aug 5, 14 4:26 PM
Yep I for one do understand your problem blabbitfan. I have the same problem having only 1 Jeeode on Water & love her soooo much there I am not going to send her to Ethereal yet.

Of course you realize you can never breed a Bellowfish, Boodoo or Sox without her on Ethereal but you can always purchase one.

I had the same problem with Humbug on Earth. Not because of his sound but he looked so darn cute where I had him I didn't want to send him but Moncilla talked me into sending him home. So still trying to breed Humbug on Earth again.

Now I am trying for a Dragong & Jillbilly from him, he already gave me a Kazilleon.

Ohhhh decisions, decisions, decisions. Jeeode may be one I purchase if I cannot breed one by month end. Good luck sweetie & know you are not alone with that problem.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 9, 14 4:51 PM
I got 21 likes on my favorite island, yei! And I upgraded Earth castle!

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Aug 10, 14 7:53 AM
After 286 tries to get a Ghazt (218 + 67 + 1), I got my next Ghazt in just TWO tries.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 12, 14 2:12 PM
Finished my Earth Island castle, filled the island with the monsters from the hotel, just created my first Quarrister. Shugabush family complete; the last one Shugabuzz is in the nest waiting to hatch. Now I'm getting a little bit melancholic, I'm done with all but my Ethereals... I wish there where more additions to monsters than just more Ethereals on Ethereal Island. I hope they create new islands so I could fill them up too. It's so hard to get an Ethereal baby on Ethereal Island, I'm a little bit grumpy because of it...

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 12, 14 2:14 PM
Wonderful cbellcrm! For some reason it's hard to get another Ghatz... I'm trying to get one for Plant but so far no luck. I know he's out there some where...

moonflower994
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by moonflower994 on Aug 16, 14 10:45 PM
I have a Shugabass in the works!

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Aug 17, 14 10:14 AM
YAY - Shugabass - that's just GREAT

Sooo happy for you. Breed baby breed until you get the entire handsome Shugafam. I love all of them & their cute sexy hats.

Way to go go go go go go.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 17, 14 5:46 PM
I bought my first Floofy Nest made my Shugavoxes happy on Shugabush

People write about good stuff happening especially since there's so much technical issues and worried players now because of the upgrade, so concentrate on what's good, it helps you through!

Now I'm trying to save enough to get my first Ambered Thing and am probably gonna place that one on Shugabush too. I'm not upgrading until the tech issues are done with. Hope we will get the Biggify-option on PC and that rumored "award" for logging in daily, they would be great.

I've been kinda not so excited about the game since my Ethereal Island seems barren I've reached level 28 and am dredding reaching level 30 and that feeling "that's it then". Gotta keep playing after that and not stop, I'm just a little bit down and blue at the moment, so that's why I'm writing on this Happy Thoughts-thread to encourage myself.

curly_jo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by curly_jo on Aug 18, 14 6:21 AM
Ode to Blabbit(fan86),

Last week I went on holiday and had the radio on,
traveling to my destination, looking for some sun,
was listening to some tunes, when the News arrived,
100 years of Moomin month, boy was I surprised,
monsters (?) and Finland, made me think of you,
Happy Moomin times Blabbit, hope this brings a smile or two.

Other Happy Thoughts: Looking forward to Halloween and to obtaining a Fung Pray.

Glad i've got the sight to see them and ears to hear them sing, that I understand the funny names, despite the hiccups updates bring.
Glad i've got the right equipment to play these games on, as not everyone is as lucky, to share in all the fun.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 18, 14 11:20 AM
Thanks Jo! Yeah I guess Moomins are some kind of monsters, actually here they're called trolls or goblins or something like that. Thanks, I needed the smiles.

I went to see how my other islands on my other accounts are doing, scratched a nursery ticket and got my very first ever Punkleton! I was really happy, especially getting it this way, I was beginning to wonder do people actually ever get any of the specials from the scratch tickets and now I know, yes they do! This gives me hope that I could possibly get a Blabbit from the scratch ticket before the next Easter because I don't wish to wait that long.

Happy for people getting their games fixed, relieved they didn't lose any progress! Thank you Big Fish!

Went to top island list to see how the castles look on different islands, didn't like it on most of them but decided to get an upgrade on Ethereal and Shugabush islands because the new look of the castle fits on those islands the best. Unfortunately I think some of the islands could have been better without the weird amber-looking chunk. I wish there was a way to undo it if one doesn't like it. And now I wish I would've gotten around to taking those screenshots of my favorite islands before this change because some of them aren't as good-looking any more.... Oh well at least they sound the same!

wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by wrenbird on Aug 18, 14 4:16 PM
Just hatched my newest monster on Ethereal Island, the Fung Pray. I absolutely LOVE the sound of this little guy (his name is Putnumb). He rubs his/her legs together and it sounds like a violin. I think it's beautiful and really adds to the overall sound! Now that I have the upgraded Paradise Castle I can add a whole lot more of them.

Ferg_Frk
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Ferg_Frk on Aug 18, 14 7:22 PM
I finally bred a Boodoo after many days work.

Thank you, friends!

Ferg

Go to: