Crossbow

myshania
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Crossbow

[Post New]by myshania on Jul 22, 14 2:08 PM
IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!! I wouldn't mind starting the Bonus game over but cant find that option does it help if you wait until you get the pills then put the bolt on???

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Jul 22, 14 2:35 PM
I'm going to play this again and find out about the crossbow.

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on Jul 22, 14 6:48 PM
Same problem!!! Grr...

uvujog10
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by uvujog10 on Jul 23, 14 2:41 AM
Yep I have the same problem too. I placed the bolt on the crossbow before I got the sleeping pills and now I am unable to add the sleeping pills to the crossbow. How annoying is this to get so far in the game then to get a glitch. I am going to contact BF about this and hope there can be an update to fix.

[Post New]by soundwave on Jul 23, 14 3:22 PM
Having same problem - no bolt! Get with it BF. I've reached my maximum level of aggravation with this. Fix it!!!!

jaxxgirl
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by jaxxgirl on Jul 25, 14 7:47 PM
Saved playing this one until tonight, and now same issue as everyone has reported. SO frustrating. Just wanted to go on the record about it.

[Post New]by mareray on Jul 27, 14 8:31 AM
same here

[Post New]by ParisStarr on Jul 27, 14 9:52 AM
Same problem! I really like this game and I'm disappointed that the end is so close, but I can't finish it.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 27, 14 5:15 PM
I just finished the bonus game and had no trouble with the bolt and sleeping pills. I placed the bolt long before I found the pills. Once I found them, I went back in and clicked the bag of pills on the tip of the arrow and it took them. Maybe the game is picky about exactly where you click them? I hope, for all your sakes, it's as simple as that and not a glitch.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jul 28, 14 9:18 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry to see you're all having this issue! We've sent this to the developer, and we're hoping to have a new build to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience, and we'll let you know when we get more information!

bfgVaiya

Anigisdi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Crossbow

[Post New]by Anigisdi on Jul 28, 14 3:48 PM
dcanfi1955 wrote:Can anyone Help. I have the sleeping pills and when they say the bolt I am assuming they are talking about the arrow. But when I go to put the sleeping pills on the crossbow it keeps telling me I need a bolt. I have used the stratagy guide and retraced by steps and it keeps bringing me back to the crossbow. Am I doing something wrong and am I just stupid. Please help. Thanks

I think it's a glitch. This is the third game in a row with glitches for me. Losing faith in bigfish. My advice is to complain to bf and try to get your money back. That's what I'm going to do.

allan133
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by allan133 on Jul 30, 14 1:35 PM
Hi. I've just found the update on my game manager.
I installed it and the game worked perfectly after that.

[Post New]by pghzoolady on Aug 2, 14 8:50 AM
I am glad to see that I am not the only one stuck at this part of the game!!! I am sending a help ticket. Good luck everyone.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 2, 14 5:28 PM
pghzoolady wrote:I am glad to see that I am not the only one stuck at this part of the game!!! I am sending a help ticket. Good luck everyone.

Did you install the update?

If you did and are still stuck, then by all means send in a help ticket. BFG will definitely need to know that the update doesn't fix the problem.

If you didn't install the update, though, try that first. Your saved game will still be there after you update, so you won't have to start again. It should show up in your BFG game manager, but if not, just uninstall the game then re-download and install it from BFG. The new download will be the new version.

Crossbow fix

[Post New]by pghzoolady on Aug 2, 14 6:50 PM
I hope a lot of you see this. I deleted the game then I re-installed it. Went back into the bonus game and it worked. I just put the bag of sleeping pills on the crossbow and the game continued. 10 minutes later the game was over!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 2, 14 7:03 PM
Glad you were able to finish, Pghzoolady!

[Post New]by SherriesMomma on Aug 4, 14 8:27 AM
I deleted the game from my computer. Even emptied the trash. Downloaded again and still doesn't work for me. Was the new code for Windows only or also Mac?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 4, 14 5:05 PM
SherriesMomma wrote:I deleted the game from my computer. Even emptied the trash. Downloaded again and still doesn't work for me. Was the new code for Windows only or also Mac?

The tech update thread says PC, so it doesn't look like there's a Mac fix, yet. It may be in the works, but I would definitely send in a report to BFG customer service. They don't fix it if they're not aware if it.

[Post New]by Macka04 on Aug 14, 14 4:47 AM
Ditto, on a MAC and stuck here too

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on Aug 24, 14 9:20 AM
I was stuck on the crossbow also but I installed the update and then it worked like it should have. So if you haven't installed the update, then try that.

Go to: