leslieboyd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by leslieboyd on Jul 21, 14 10:04 PM
Another great game by Mad Head... as soon as I saw the developer ... it was an instant buy.... I was not disappointed! Thank You !

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Aug 10, 14 1:38 AM
I think this is the most delightful game I have ever played! Not only is it non-stop fun, but the nuances are just truly gems! The dialog from Midas, and that adorable fairy godmother! Am still chuckling! I bet I'm no better than half way through the main game, and I just can't stop giggling or playing! It's now going into the wee hours of the morning, I have to go to bed because I have horse poo to pick up very early in the morning (I live in Arizona!), and yet I am still playing and still enjoying every minute! If this isn't the game of the year, probably of all time, I don't know what is!!! Absolutely positively fabulous!!!

hytte
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by hytte on Aug 14, 14 11:51 PM
Hello
I just finished playing the game. This is one of the best games I ever bought. Good story, puzzles not too difficult and even a bonus chapter. I will certainly look for more games from this developer. :o)

heleanthia
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by heleanthia on Aug 27, 14 4:48 PM
Mad Head games; you are the BEST!!
I have all of your games now and re play them often ...they are witty, entertaining, INTELLIGENT and a delight..
This one was so much fun.
I am now playing the extra chapters and loving them.
I am an adventure gamer primarily but YOUR games have pulled me back to this genre (Hog/adventure)
Can't wait to see what you develop next!

Go to: