kpajak
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by kpajak on Jul 20, 14 3:23 AM
Hi all, can't believe another game that has glitches in it from the beginning. Every cut scene just a mess, had to con/alt/del to get it to continue on every scene. Uninstalled, can't be bothered with another game that is not ready for use.This is the 3rd game this has happened with in the past month.

procats
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by procats on Jul 20, 14 9:32 AM
I also have windows 8.1. I have the first game of the Nevertales, played fine and I liked it. This one comes up with a black screen. I did as suggested below, uninstalled game manger and the game, reinstalled both. The game came up enough to see the BF logo and the first of the story line screen and then froze, now it comes up with a black screen again only. I couldn't play the previous game they had out, Rite of Passage because of the same issue. Any suggestions?

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Jul 20, 14 6:41 PM
The game has glitched. I am on the second chapter. I have solved the magic carpet puzzle, but can't collect the magic carpet.
Playing on Windows 8.

pattyjo
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pattyjo on Jul 24, 14 2:43 PM
some time when I click on something I get the Paused Game page? the when I click again it goes away ? Can this be fixed?

[Post New]by Kat_d86 on Jul 31, 14 2:32 PM
I am in the extra's section of the game having completed it, have collected all of the collectibles and put the jigsaw together but there is one piece that it will not let me place on the jigsaw. It is definitely in the right place as its the only piece left. I can t start the hidden chapters without finishing the jigsaw......

[Post New]by pabbyswife on Aug 2, 14 1:35 AM
I am also having issues with the game freezing up. I don't get an error message I just end up closing the program from my desktop. I have windows 7 and have tried all the suggestions given my big fish for freezing games and still no luck. I am frustrated and at a loss as what to do to make the game run better. Any new suggestions would be awesome!

holofernes
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by holofernes on Aug 2, 14 2:20 AM
Like the game as far as it goes. Am stuck with the organ keys. Have checked the guide information and played in that order - nothing. Have tried all combinations - nothing. The light just goes from C through to B, no stopping no indication of which is correct. I do object to paying for a game that doesn't work beyond a certain level.

[Post New]by linda_1003 on Aug 9, 14 10:00 AM
Playing on Windows 8.1. Everything went fine until I needed to apply potion. In that scene my inventory will not show. When I click on the door the inventory pops up and if I back out to the Temple Hall the inventory is there. However I can do no more until I pour the potion on the girl statue and cannot access my inventory to do that.

[Post New]by sue2earth on Aug 17, 14 9:16 PM
I have Windows 7. The game was "very" slow in opening (about 5 minutes). When I clicked on MAIN GAME (1st option where the other two were BONUS CHAPTERS etc.) the game quit and it said "Your trial is up." Any suggestions would be appreciated.

pattyjo
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pattyjo on Aug 19, 14 8:40 PM
game keeps going to pause? when I click on a hidden object, when I click to change scenes, some time is really does pause but if I click again it moves on??? what is going on ?

omoomo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by omoomo on Jan 2, 15 11:44 AM
game keeps "fluttering" wen I turn to a new image. Very annoying...and I have to get out of it. Can still play but the "fluttering"images are most annoying!

Go to: