Thank you I was missing the last three

sworkca
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:All Puzzle piece locations here

[Post New]by sworkca on Jul 24, 14 8:25 PM
govegril wrote:Your welcome, everyone!

With regard to level 1.5- something strange with that level on my game too.
I found the puzzle piece the first time I played the level, before I made this list.

After starting a new profile, the puzzle piece does not appear for me either, I tried 2 other profiles. All other pieces on other levels can be found but that level
Hopefully someone can solve this mystery.

My puzzle piece for 1.5 only appeared just before the gold time ran out. It was on the largest rock bottom right on the left corner just below the palm trees.

Edited on 07/24/2014 at 8:26:36 PM PST

AussieMoo
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Re:ALL PUZZLE PIECE LOCATIONS HERE

[Post New]by AussieMoo on Jul 25, 14 7:00 AM
Much appreciated for the half dozen I couldn't find

[Post New]by EmeraldBright on Jul 25, 14 12:14 PM
Let me add my thank-yous also, I was getting stucked on levels 4.7 and 4.8 - thought I needed new contact lenses

cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cargui on Jul 25, 14 2:45 PM
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldnt find the one in 4.9 Something is really wrong with me... O Yeah I know: "Im 72!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patreids
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by patreids on Jul 25, 14 6:42 PM
I think there is a bug in level 1.5 - I found a video walkthru and it showed the puzzle piece, but it didn't show on my screen. I clicked the area anyway and found I received credit for it

Oldfashioned1
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Oldfashioned1 on Jul 26, 14 12:06 AM
Has anyone found all the pieces in all the levels and then when doing the puzzles the last piece is missing?

This happened to me. I played casual mode, got 3 stars every level, found all the puzzle pieces (without help), but when I went to complete the puzzles, the last piece is missing from each one! Now I can't play the bonus levels because I can't complete the puzzles. Can someone help with this?

[Post New]by laffarsmith on Jul 26, 14 6:57 AM
OK I've found all the puzzle pieces from
1.1 - 1.10
2.1 - 2.10
3.1 - 3.10 and
4.1 - 4.10

Now, When each round is finished, we get a bonus round 1.11, 2.11, 3.11 and 4.11.
But I can't find any puzzle pieces in those rounds. Have you played those rounds? Have you found the puzzle pieces? I must say that I have looked thoroughly. Perhaps they didn't add them in those rounds?

Heads up, when we have found each puzzle piece in each round, we get a puzzle piece added to the Map Page. Click on that and there is a mini game. Just happened to notice these things. YW

judyj450
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by judyj450 on Jul 26, 14 8:26 AM
after level 4.6, you say "continued below" but all I see are remarks from your readers. appreciate all the help, but I need help with 4.7...where are the rest? or am I looking in the wrong place? thx.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jul 26, 14 1:20 PM
judyj450 wrote:after level 4.6, you say "continued below" but all I see are remarks from your readers. appreciate all the help, but I need help with 4.7...where are the rest? or am I looking in the wrong place? thx.

About six posts down- I will copy and paste here

level 4.7

in water, mid left hand side under starfish - yellow piece

level 4.8
bottom left hand side above cage- green piece

level 4.9
middle screen right hand side above palm tree - brown piece

level 4.10
bottom LHS near fish skeleton - brown piece

JennL777
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by JennL777 on Jul 26, 14 2:17 PM
govegril, you absolutely rock. I've been trying VERY hard to only use your list as a last resort, and I swear, almost every single time I've been staring RIGHT AT the stupid piece but just didn't "see" it. Thank you for having the patience I lack. :-)

[Post New]by tommybeck on Jul 31, 14 9:28 AM
Thanks a lot for the list, I just found a small error:
"level 3.10
lower left hand side above skulls - brown piece"

It's actually in the RIGHT hand side.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jul 31, 14 7:43 PM
tommybeck wrote:Thanks a lot for the list, I just found a small error:
"level 3.10
lower left hand side above skulls - brown piece"

It's actually in the RIGHT hand side.

thanks tommybeck will amend my post

nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by nufsober on Aug 1, 14 1:07 PM
Where is the puzzle piece for 1.11? I'm going nuts!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Aug 7, 14 10:52 PM
nufsober wrote:Where is the puzzle piece for 1.11? I'm going nuts!

there isn't a puzzle piece on that level.

Oldfashioned1
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Oldfashioned1 on Aug 15, 14 10:57 PM
Oldfashioned1 wrote:Has anyone found all the pieces in all the levels and then when doing the puzzles the last piece is missing?

This happened to me. I played casual mode, got 3 stars every level, found all the puzzle pieces (without help), but when I went to complete the puzzles, the last piece is missing from each one! Now I can't play the bonus levels because I can't complete the puzzles. Can someone help with this?

PS: I found the missing pieces in the mini-game levels (the .10 levels). I wasn't expecting a piece there because it wasn't a regular level. Then I was able to complete the bonus rounds.

Edited on 08/15/2014 at 11:03:38 PM PST

Oldfashioned1
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Oldfashioned1 on Aug 15, 14 11:07 PM
laffarsmith wrote:OK I've found all the puzzle pieces from
1.1 - 1.10
2.1 - 2.10
3.1 - 3.10 and
4.1 - 4.10

Now, When each round is finished, we get a bonus round 1.11, 2.11, 3.11 and 4.11.
But I can't find any puzzle pieces in those rounds. Have you played those rounds? Have you found the puzzle pieces? I must say that I have looked thoroughly. Perhaps they didn't add them in those rounds?

There are no puzzle pieces in the bonus (.11) levels. You had to find them in previous levels and put the pieces together to access the bonus levels.

geobabe1
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by geobabe1 on Aug 24, 14 4:36 PM
patreids wrote:I think there is a bug in level 1.5 - I found a video walkthru and it showed the puzzle piece, but it didn't show on my screen. I clicked the area anyway and found I received credit for it
Same here--the piece never showed, but after reading this post, I tried clicking in the area where it was supposed to be, and got credit for it.

Thanks to everybody who posted the locations! I was able to find most of them by myself, but it was really nice to have this reference for those levels where I got tired of squinting at the screen.

keldra1024
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by keldra1024 on Aug 29, 14 8:55 AM
can't find it on level 1.5

has anyone solved this mystery? I've found the puzzle pieces on everything except 1.5. I look and look, but don't see it

[Post New]by tampa813 on Sep 20, 14 11:01 PM
I am still not getting the puzzle piece in the location provided for 1.5 there is nothing in this section for me...any ideas...also there are puzzle pieces in the bonus rounds...

Go to: