Re:Welcome to Relic Rescue forum

[Post New]by Peter85 on Dec 29, 14 3:00 PM
Fantastic game is this one!

[Post New]by Peter85 on Dec 29, 14 3:06 PM
nice to be here!

[Post New]by jaybeg on Jan 7, 15 9:19 PM
I cant get passed no. 24 never enough bubbles left how do you reach the key I have only just started the game and I am stuck already

Welcome to Relic Rescue forum

[Post New]by clyde13 on Feb 21, 15 6:16 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Relic Rescue forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Relic Rescue players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
to buy coins are we talking real US dollars?

[Post New]by Capilano88 on Mar 2, 15 7:03 PM
I am on level 148. Bonus levels are all blocked. I am on my own! Spent my coins and used my aids and colored bubbles I earned. The help tools to purchase are also blocked. I have had a great time challenging myself on level 148! Will get to the key position and then only have one bubble left...and of course, not the right color. And back to the beginning. Any suggestions!! Thanks. Feel a bit like Groundhog Day!

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Mar 5, 15 1:47 PM
How long do U have to wait to play the Bonus Level 'is it that U have to play for the game an hour' or what is it How does it work, cause I'm playing this game for oner 2 to 3 hours per night now I'm down to 5.16 minuets. Soooooo Frustrating.

Ria Bonus

[Post New]by POLLYWOTSIT on Apr 20, 15 6:07 AM
Mine have all been 30 minutes...it counts down as you watch.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME how to conquer level 64 please? Have been stuck on it for a week,,,,,,used my bonus bits and am still no where near to completing it!

[Post New]by irene41may on May 13, 15 3:16 PM
Can you help me with reducing the size of Relic Rescue on my PC? I can't see a minimise button anywhere. I have been playing Relic Rescue for weeks now, and only through trial and error have managed to get past level 100. I have been starting afresh 5 or six times now as I didn't know how to get more bonuses on the bonus levels. As I have to wait 30 minutes in-between bonus games to accumulate more bonuses, this wastes a lot of time. If I could minimise the screen on my PC, I could do other stuff like checking my emails etc.

[Post New]by glassmanor2 on Jun 6, 15 4:41 PM
there are a lot of questions on here but very few answers.Who is supposed to help us I have finished the last level ,150. but there does not seem to be an ending.

[Post New]by grammie071810 on Jun 20, 15 2:15 AM
I'm stuck on level 64. Can see the key. Can even break everything directly in the middle of the screen. Can't get around the black ball triangle to get to the key. How do I get further to get the key?

ilaha
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ilaha on Sep 11, 15 3:19 PM
I'm stuck on level 89 and the bone level is lock help me

[Post New]by KCXtreme on Sep 28, 15 11:07 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Relic Rescue forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Relic Rescue players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by KCXtreme on Sep 28, 15 11:11 AM
All bonus boosters are disabled or locked. They've been showing 29 minutes to unlock for about 3 months. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by lemonade12345 on Nov 3, 15 12:53 PM
at level 65 and never can see the key how do I get extra points to buy more balls.

[Post New]by lemonade12345 on Nov 3, 15 12:56 PM
lemonade12345 wrote:at level 65 and never can see the key how do I get extra points to buy more balls.

[Post New]by lemonade12345 on Nov 17, 15 5:04 PM
still on level 65 and can not see the key help

[Post New]by joined53 on Nov 17, 15 5:25 PM

I'm stuck on level 64..what is the secret

[Post New]by lins52 on Dec 31, 15 4:06 PM
Hi all,

I can't seem to get past level 87.
Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

[Post New]by July0720 on Feb 28, 16 2:54 PM
What is the highest level in Relic Rescue?

[Post New]by dawndawndz on Jul 24, 16 9:28 AM
how do i
get the key

Go to: