broken faery

zsautner
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Re:broken faery

[Post New]by zsautner on Jul 29, 14 2:05 PM
I pray that you get better soon!!! Get well wishes coming your way...

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Jul 29, 14 2:26 PM
Faery,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

margkost
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by margkost on Jul 29, 14 4:15 PM
Faery,

Hope you are on your way to a speedy recovery.

Sending you lots of good wishes, nice sunshine, cool breezes, and soothing music to help you feel better.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Jul 29, 14 8:36 PM
Awww, sweet faery lady!

Well, now that you're out of ICU it's time for a visit from your 'real' doctors. The healing power of Bassett kisses is well documented! I can just see them in their little lab coats giving fur therapy to their Mom!

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 7, 14 8:01 PM
I found this in the absence thread and thought I would post it here for those of you who have been asking me about Faery.

SuzeyQueue wrote:Our dear Faery will be out of commission for a while. I would recommend not deleting her as she sleeps, even though it might be a quite lengthy time for our sleeping beauty.

Your prayers are appreciated!

Kat

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date, Kat. And welcome back. Your sweetness has been missed around here.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 15, 14 12:04 PM
I just spoke on the phone with our dear friend, Faery and thought maybe some of you might want a status report. I know that so many of you were worried about her.

About a month ago, she fell 5 stories from a hotel balcony. She broke a lot of things. She was in ICU for a while, a few surgeries. She was transferred yesterday to a fabulous Rehab facility, that her mother found for her, where she will slowly but surely recover. Her electrical union, family and the people in her town have been holding events to raise money for the family's expenses. It is touching to see just how loved she is by so many people.

She sounded so upbeat on the phone, even laughed a few times. Said obviously God wanted her to stick around so she had to now determine why. She does not have a laptop there and is a bit too broken up right now to play the game, but told me that she is coming back as soon as she can. She said she paid a lot of money for those gems, so she was going to use them. I had to smile at that. God bless our Faery.

Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. If anyone would like more details about her recovery, please write me a PM.

Edited on 08/15/2014 at 12:04:50 PM PST

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Aug 15, 14 12:13 PM
Thank you for the update - and lots of good thoughts to Faery and her family. So very lucky to still be alive after a fall like that...

MrsFalk
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by MrsFalk on Aug 15, 14 3:14 PM
Something tells me her wings saved her.

Faery, hope each day finds you one step closer to a full recovery.

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by Crow12000 on Aug 15, 14 3:30 PM
So very lucky to be alive after that. All my best thoughts and wishes go out to her. It's a long road back but you can do it!

Midnightdreemz
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Midnightdreemz on Aug 15, 14 4:24 PM
thank you so much for the upbeat update and yes, Mrs. Falk i agree with you that her wings saved her along with that guardian angel that stays close to ppl like her. i know she will be back and i'm sending her and her family, friends and community love and prayers.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Aug 15, 14 4:37 PM
That was a terrible fall. Thoughts and prayers for a fast recovery.

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Aug 15, 14 5:05 PM
Mend those wings and learn to fly again, faery!

You're in my thoughts and prayers

Best wishes to you and yours

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Aug 15, 14 5:21 PM
Oh my that's so much worse than I imagined. Chin up sweet faery! I'm sure you will have the strength to get back on your feet again and probably do it with a smile.

All my very best wishes for you to have a full and speedy recovery.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Aug 15, 14 5:43 PM
Thanks for the update - Faery will stay in my thoughts - wishing her a full recovery as quickly as possible.

dobuita
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by dobuita on Aug 15, 14 5:50 PM
Thanks for sharing Marj. Indeed, Faery's really fortunate to be alive after a fall like that! Hope to see you soon Faery.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 16, 14 5:02 AM
Thank you Marj.
And oh, my God, Faery! Sending positive thoughts for quick recovery.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 16, 14 11:39 AM
Wow, the outpouring of love for our dear friend is overwhelming.

I have been asked by a few of Faery's friends to mention that a trust fund has been set at at a bank in her name. It is being used to defray the cost of living expenses for her and her family. If any of her friends or neighbors would like more information on this, please contact me via PM. If any friends or neighbors would like to send a note or card to her directly, also contact me via PM for that information.

I left a voicemail asking her to call me when she gets the chance. I can't wait to ask her if she can feel the love and prayers coming her way from her dear ROM friends. You guys are just the best. (((hugs)))

Edited on 08/16/2014 at 12:05:31 PM PST

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Aug 16, 14 3:29 PM
Sending prayers and love.

Go to: