sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Northern Tale 4 here!

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Sep 12, 14 10:09 PM
finished I played all of them but #3 which my malware removed. I freed 5 memaids but never got credit for them got all the list on the bottom. Missed 6 awards. Might play some level's over, Don't know if I want to take the time!

Northern Tale 4

[Post New]by tacahtnamas on Sep 13, 14 9:45 AM
I am really disappointed in this game. I cannot get past level 34, I have tried 9 times, and finally decided the game wasn't worth playing. I have all of the Northern Tales games, and loved them all until I got to this one.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Sep 13, 14 11:47 AM
played again to get my mermaid award.

I hope Northern Tale 5 has no underwater scenes... Instead...

[Post New]by LosAngeHell on Sep 14, 14 1:04 PM
I hope Northern Tale 5 has no underwater scenes. Weird and not Viking related. They seem a different game than the Northern Tale brand. Did the devs run out of Viking ideas? Instead, try these more appropriate concepts:

Countries where the Vikings visited: North America and Viking conflicts with Native Americans, Aleuts, Thunderbirds and other Native mythological figures, shipwrecks, haunted Indian burial grounds, getting caught in ice, igloos, seals, whales, polar bears, grizzly bears, stampeding buffalo. France (fighting French armies, getting drunk on French wine), England (sacking churches, taking over land, setting up kingdoms), Russia (yetis, making their own warmer clothes for the cold weather, avalanches, looting icons and other treasure), fighting their own Viking Gods and Goddesses, building Viking long-ships and longhouses, female Vikings - yes, history shows that some Viking women shipmates fought along with the men. By the way, some of the "Viking history" in the games is wrong - please research better.

Also, please bring back the object that looks like a streetlight that accumulates until we can choose any one of the bonuses. That was one of my favorites.

If you want more ideas, respond to my BigFishGames login.

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Sep 23, 14 12:10 PM
I like the ideas posted above! Hoping the developers take note.

I've played NT4 3 times now, and finally decided to try the timed mode. I usually play untimed as I thoroughly dislike any timed games.

One can change modes during the play. What I discovered though, is that no matter where you are in a game, if you change mode, then the game starts over FROM THE BEGINNING! So, if one is half through with the game, don't expect to change mode and continue where you were - because you are starting the entire game over.

Needless to say, this only reinforces my enjoyment of untimed games. Bah! Humbug! Other than that, I do enjoy the entire game, including the underwater scenes.

Other than that, I recommend this game.

p.s. I think the developer should hire Los AngeHell (above) for ideas - and pay a premium salary!

Edited on 09/23/2014 at 12:11:35 PM PST

Go to: