Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Aug 3, 14 12:54 PM
Just finished the trial and found it to be a good game. Like the other Amaranthine Voyage one so this one is similar. Has great graphics and a story line that is different. You have a map so you can go to where you need to go, HOG's that have both IHOG's and the familiar HOG's. Puzzles are fun and you can Skip if you want. Give this a 4 out of 5 stars.. Seems I am doing a lot of that lately..

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Sep 20, 14 9:11 PM
Finished the Demo and still up in the air (even tho I missed the balloon!!) lol!!!, about whether I will purchase or not. Graphics are beautiful, HOS not boring, and love the fact of an alternative game, music is nice, but I'm not thrown out of my chair with excitment somehow. I can see where the "male" gamers are getting disgusted with alot of these games. They definetly have a "female" vibe to them! But, as a female myself(!!), I get tired of these pink and purple games too. Well, I will have to ponder on this one!!

feenix

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jan 7, 15 1:40 PM
I liked this game as the hog's were different. loved the scenery.

GreyGhost
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by GreyGhost on Feb 8, 15 10:20 AM
You know, I would love to leave a review of this game, especially since I've played the first two in the series, but I haven't been able to play the demo past the first 10-15 minutes of the game because the game keeps freezing up. Please tell me how you guys were able to get the game to work, because BFG customer service certainly hasn't been any help.

Go to: