Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by 0161 on Aug 3, 14 7:09 AM
Using windows 8, same problem as everyone else, stuck in the boy's room.
I'm asking for a refund. Naffed off with B.F. Wish they would test the games properly!!!

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by hopplaya on Aug 3, 14 7:50 AM
same issue as everyone. in son's room, get the garage key after doing the game console thing and the puzzle and then nothing. can't click on the map, inventory item, anything. have uninstalled and reinstalled, started as a different player, same result both times. FIX IT!

[Post New]by Wiccansun on Aug 3, 14 8:17 AM
I'm having the same issue as everyone else!! VERY frustrating!!! Come ON...this is a nice game...FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suus52
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by suus52 on Aug 3, 14 10:31 AM
same problem in the boys room uninstalling en reinstalling does not help

Roos53
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Roos53 on Aug 3, 14 11:30 AM
Reinstalled 3 times know and still the same frozen in the boys room, BF are in too much of a hurry to sell the games before they sort the technical issues out, silly your gonna lose a lot of peeps with all this crap.

MB818
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by MB818 on Aug 3, 14 2:52 PM
Game totally froze after reinstalling & creating a new profile.If this isn't fixed I'm requesting a refund.

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by anderkat on Aug 3, 14 3:16 PM
Same problem in boy's room after getting garage key. Uninstall/reinstall did not work. Tried some of the suggested Game Freezing fixes and game then would not even start!

Ran a Mr Felix diagnostic report and submitted. I will post the support response here.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Aug 3, 14 4:18 PM
MAY I PLEASE ask a QUESTION??

WHY ? If everybody ( or many ) ARE having the SAME PROBLEM>>>then BFG asks for a Mr. Felix??
Doesn't make sense to....NOW IF 1 or 3 Just that many having SOME PROBLEMS ( that are NOT the SAME ) I say ..YES a ""Mr Felix""

BUT

I feel it HAS to be said GAME problem for ""MANY"" to have the SAME PROBLEM and the SAME ISSUES!!

Please forgive if I am wrong but I just feel IF NOT GAME then WHAT??
Many have stated they have UP TO DATE Computers, Laptops ETC....
then SAME ISSUE...NOT OUR WRONG......"" THE GAME NEEDS FIXED""
I am NOT trying to cause a PROBLEM ....JUST ASKING ?? For I am trying to make out the major problem before buying said game

carolwooden
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by carolwooden on Aug 3, 14 4:46 PM
cristinutza_g wrote:I have the same problem like vbeau84. At the bottom of the screen appears just" Mommy I was so scared. The monsters tried to get me", the menu works, the hint is blinking, but I cant go anyfurther. I think it is an error in the game. I hope we will receive an answer quickly. Thx!

I am having the exact same problem. Looks like I will have to play a different game while this problem is solved by BFG.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Aug 3, 14 7:03 PM
I had come in to check the technical issues when I was experiencing problems in some of the mini games with the mouse/cursor. Cutting the pattern was a challenge and I ended up using my touch screen to finally get past it. Then came the barrel game with the gnome where my cursor was so sluggish I was getting blown up before even being able to move the barrel. After reading some of the responses on the page, I had changed to the regular cursor to complete the gnome game and was able to get past the son and key area by doing this. Once, I had completed that task I later switched back to the game cursor. I don't know if this is part of the problem but may be worth a try. I am using Win8.1, NVidia graphics, 10g ram.

This game does have a few issues including bad translation: straw=straw hat; spike=crutch; comb=brush and a few others.

Good luck all. I hope you can either get past this glitch or get your refund.

[Post New]by andmic on Aug 3, 14 9:40 PM
Problem with the freeze in boys room too - nothing happened with the hint button or the arrow key. Think this game should be updated with correction in that area.

LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LKlimo on Aug 4, 14 3:56 AM
I am also having the problem where it freezes in the little boy's room. I agree that since everyone is having the same problem, you shouldn't have to do a Dr. Felix or reinstall, etc. It is definitely time for a fix. I will wait for a day or so. If there is no fix, I will request a refund.

rial03
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by rial03 on Aug 4, 14 4:38 AM
I am a bit fed up with tech issues on this game. My game crashing in boy's room as well. Is there going to be a game update soon or are all the people who purchased this going to be refunded. My video drivers are all updated since I thought that perhaps updating them would fix the problem but no go. Please help!

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Aug 4, 14 7:29 AM
I was going to try this game, but after reading all the posts about tech issues, I will wait until it looks as if BF has fixed it. It looks like the kind of game I enjoy, I own the others.

[Post New]by PhoebeJean on Aug 4, 14 8:56 AM
Apparently I'm not the only one having game freeze issues. It froze in the little boys' room, as some have already indicated. All I could do was open the game under another name and replay. Now that I've played until the game is nearly over, it freezes again in the pool room. ARRGGHHH! This is so incredibly frustrating.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 4, 14 9:18 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry to see so many of you are having trouble in the boy's room! We've sent the information you've provided along to the devs, and we're hoping to get a fix for this as soon as possible.

Once we know more about getting an update to fix this, we'll make an announcement here in the Forums. We really want to make sure everyone can play through the game.

Thank you all for your patience with this!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by DebQuinn21 on Aug 4, 14 12:06 PM
I got to a certain point of the game and now can't get any further. I have reinstalled but that did not help!!

[Post New]by spongerob123 on Aug 4, 14 12:33 PM
The torch that I got in the boy's room disappeared. FRUSTRATED!

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by anderkat on Aug 4, 14 12:42 PM
After uninstalling/reinstalling, now I can't even start the game. It won't start from the game manager, and when I try to start it from the application file, I get an error access violation.

I think I will ask for a refund.

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition h

[Post New]by scubadoobidoo on Aug 4, 14 12:54 PM
the game freezes just after blowing up the troll in boy´s room, after boy´s speech...It happened twice (played as 2 different players)...i´m a bit fed up..this is happening too often lately...i´m tired of expending my money on games that are not working...BF should test better the games before releasing...or will lose customers :-(

Edited on 08/04/2014 at 12:55:45 PM PST

Go to: