MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:The Mystery Of The Crystal Portal

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 24, 09 4:54 PM
Miram, to get help on specific games, your best option is to click on the tab above that says All Game Forums. Look for your specific game and then read through the posts already there. You will more than likely find an answer to your question.

Also, if you use the Advanced Forum Search option to the upper right (click below the search box), you'll be taken to a screen where you can search one particular game forum instead of all of them.

Hope that helps,

MO

cabb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by cabb on Mar 17, 09 8:07 AM
Bonzie12 wrote:I just finished playing the crystal portal and I wasn't too impressed. It was rather easy in a way and I've played much harder seek and finds.

cabb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by cabb on Mar 17, 09 8:11 AM
I am in the Secret Place and have to put Prisms in the place help thanks

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Mar 17, 09 8:19 AM
go to gamezebo and to their forum, type in the name of the game

Edited on 03/17/2009 at 8:20:46 AM PST

[Post New]by bearwitme on Nov 13, 09 5:41 AM
Bonzie12 wrote:I just finished playing the crystal portal and I wasn't too impressed. It was rather easy in a way and I've played much harder seek and finds.

How do you get past the crystals??? I just starting playing and I am enjoying it but can't get past the crystals..Can you help.

Connie

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by msblueyes on Nov 16, 09 2:52 AM
When I downloaded and played the trial version of this game I know i have played this game before, I thought it was one I had bought on big fish a long time ago. Can anyone else rememr playing this game? If not I guess it must have been some where else,

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Nov 16, 09 3:19 AM
Yes,sent PM.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Nov 16, 09 11:11 AM
Hey folks!

Just letting you know that since this game now has an official forum, I've gone ahead and moved this thread to tidy up the Chit-Chat corner.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

sbreed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sbreed on Apr 18, 10 10:12 AM
A relatively easy game to be sure....but I found it very pleasant, & enjoyed playing it....got it on the "daily special" for $2.99....well worth it!

player_pat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by player_pat on Jun 29, 10 9:59 PM
Sorry to say -- This game was a huge let-down. Bad enough it was mindless point and click, but you get to the end only to be left hanging. I don't appreciate part ones and part twos in games, and/or being left with cliff hangers.

Each game should have a satisfactory ending and not pull you in to purchase another game...a year later...just to find out what happens to the subject of the story line. If game developers are going to do that, they should advertise it! They should not use bait and switch type tactics with game lovers. The advertisement says 'help find the the girl's father,' but in the end -- you can't.

I'm only too glad this game was run-of-the-mill; and I wasn't seduced into wanting to know where the subject is in the end. I can live without it! LOL

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jun 29, 10 11:13 PM
It would be nice if it were titled Part One so one is prepared for an abrupt or unresolved ending. Then the player would be excited when Part 2 is finally released. I just assume a game is suddenly over budget or there was a release date deadline. A year ago if they used everything they may have had still in the can, made it twice as long, the price may have been double for first release. We didn't have CEs then. Thanks for warning me anyway, won't expect a good ending.

On the plus side, for a final punch on my card it's still pending. I'm not real big on complicated slow go adventures, not even fond of silhouettes in a bubble, but the demo was a pleasant hour, beautiful graphics, not a lot of blah blah blah altho I skipped the journal in demo haste. No problem with teeny things, some unidentifiable items I used a hint. It did have some pretty good reviews in past. In fact, I vaguely remembered having played half of it on another site where I didn't have to buy it and got frustrated with no walkthrough and dumped it. Only came back to me when scenes felt familiar but memory not good enough to remember where anything was as a repeat. I found it pleasant, and for $2.99 nice to pass the time and want to finish it this time. A breather after many unfinished complicated or dark games I bought.

Seems to me part 2 did come out, but wouldn't pay full credit for it, not exactly my style game, hope it is a DD later if I buy this CofWeeek. I'd call it a quality game compared with what's new.

Edited on 06/29/2010 at 11:18:40 PM PST

Go to: