I'm happy because...

Re:I'm happy because...

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Aug 11, 14 8:52 PM
My WOW moment is 4 unique stamps in a few minutes! Wheel, HOS done just after, then a pet golden chest brings me another... plus another one from a HOS some time after. I played only 10 minutes that day, and got 4 unique stamps

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Aug 11, 14 8:55 PM
Want another WOW moment?

Since I crafted the Phoenix (Got the egg from the wheel at the 400 gold mark) recently, jumped from 9 golden chests in my achievements to now 17* golden chests! 7 of those 8 were given to me by my Phoenix (The very first 3 chests he gave me were golden ones too!)

*Edit: 18 golden chests now (Thanks piggy)

Edited on 08/11/2014 at 9:10:06 PM PST

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
4,950 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 12, 14 7:26 AM
I'm happy today because I completed the Bracelet of Seeing.

And I'm extremely happy that somebody who has been very generous sending me gifts has had a wish list lately and I've been able to make a start in repaying her kindness.

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 7:31:22 AM PST

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Aug 12, 14 10:07 AM
Yay and Cheers to all the happy thoughts!

I am really happy and excited today because i was feeling reckless and lucky and went ahead and did some more quests (vowing to make up the $ after I got to see what happened!) Well i am now Inside the Chapel! It looks so cool in there! and Phoenix loved it too and brought me a gold chest!
That makes 16, I am inching closer to you my sweet Turtle!!! lol

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 12, 14 1:48 PM
I'm happy because my daily quest sent me to the stone gargoyle, and runestones are rarer than hen's teeth. But, I was in the middle of a quest for 5 runestones for Rudoguil, so I had them ready and just continued on instead of giving up for the day. 10 more pet medallions towards my menagerie!

krod99
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by krod99 on Aug 13, 14 7:31 PM
I'm Happy because after 4 months of complaints and sniping there's finally a place to Be Happy !

WeeSam
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Aug 13, 14 8:59 PM
And another happy for me today - there was a squirrel egg on the wheel and I won it on the first free spin! That's the last pet I need to hatch to have the full set of 19. Still need 120 pet medallions, but at least I have the egg ready when I get them.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 14, 14 11:19 AM
Woohoo Sam! I've got the last 4 eggs but not the medallions and cash to hatch them. I need to stop questing for a bit and start hatching I think.
I'm happy because I've got a quest for 2 mechanical hearts, which only take about 3 HOS and a couple of chests to get, since I've got lots of stamps. Already cashed in about 5 and will be doing as many more as I can stand.

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 15, 14 4:09 AM
I'm Happy Cause WOW
All 3 on Screen @ SameTime
2 Screens
Got 'Em All ! 6Pack
Here's 2 Lily & Friends
Great Story LizzieK !

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Aug 15, 14 10:49 AM
TY for the Awesome Happy News Everyone! Love to read about it!!!

I am So Happy today because I just got the Treasure Achievement for 20 gold chests and Holy Smokes did I ever need those coins!!! Now I can open up that angel and do a quest that has been waiting for quite awhile on me doing hos rounds.

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
4,950 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 15, 14 12:36 PM
I'm happy because I fed my turtle and that earned me the final breadwinner achievement.

The turtle brought back a gold chest containing a green stamp, a red stamp, a diamond and coins.

I then spun the wheel for 500 coins and won a hedgehog egg for my other game. Happy, Happy, Happy.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Aug 15, 14 1:56 PM
I am happy because ...I have very nice friends that I have met here in the MC Forum.
Most of them are on my friends list in the game and are very giving people. As I love to give back to them on both of my games! To those ones on my Gifting game ...I have decided to level up on that game to get the ever wanted and needed.. elusive Immortal Treasure. And I am going to open the other HOB to get the other elusive Twilight.. in that game so my friends will all be as happy as I am!!

Aaron!

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Aug 15, 14 3:49 PM
I'm happy because
1. I woke up this morning. And that I'm retired and have time to play!
2. TWO kind people have offered me eggs (big thanks to Dapper Dan and LLane)
3. I've gone as far as I can go until the next iOS update (NO hurry devs!) so I can relax a bit and gather resources for a while.
4. I'm nearly out of clay tablets for the airship. Why be happy to be out? Because when I need to ship clay tablets and I don't have them, I click on the airship find button and it takes me all over the map to do HOS randomly. It is so much more fun to do the whole map randomly! Goes faster too...I'm always surprised when I'm done.
5. There's a hedgehog egg on the wheel that maybe I'll win!

...and a few hundred other reasons...

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Aug 16, 14 12:05 PM
I'm happy because I've just won 2 Soul Selectors on the wheel in two spins. Wheeeeeeeee!

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
796 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Aug 16, 14 1:09 PM
I'm happy because during the course of today I have won 11 unique stamps

fylgia
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by fylgia on Aug 16, 14 1:13 PM
I've got my first gold chest ever from a pet today!! I've got wooden chests, so many rusty chests I can't count them anymore and a very few silver chests. No matter which pet I've fed or where I've fed it. But finally today my Miss Piggy brought me a golden chest back!! Good good Piggy!!!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 16, 14 1:49 PM
Holy cow, Guppies, that's really great! Can you send some of that good karma my way?

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Aug 16, 14 2:28 PM
I'm happy today because ...I only need 5 more gold chest wheeeee..

Sorry fylgia and good luck!!

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
796 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Aug 16, 14 2:34 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Holy cow, Guppies, that's really great! Can you send some of that good karma my way?

I can do better than that, put them on your wish list and hopefully the luck will rub off i'll send good karma your way

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 16, 14 4:11 PM
I'm happy because I just won 2 Mechanical Hearts on the Wheel.

Go to: