LadyK_1943
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Great new update!!! Spoiler

[Post New]by LadyK_1943 on Aug 8, 14 8:59 AM
Has anyone noticed the Craftsman District how much the new character looks like Johnny Depp?

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Aug 8, 14 1:02 PM
I have sorted it thanks to your help govegril - saved game just in case, uninstalled, reinstalled, now working fine - thank you

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Aug 8, 14 1:17 PM
cynththemoler wrote:
tigress1_2u wrote:
cynththemoler wrote:
tigress1_2u wrote:OH Great I just opened my game and it said a new update I did this and nothing has changed except for a few name changes for the HOB items???????

Same here!

Wow I even posted it in the tech issues..Dang I was looking forward on playing the new one!

Me too, guess I ought to pop into tech issues as well!
Same here..I am not showing a new update..Same thing happened yesterday in Dark manor..The update did not show in my game manager until today...I am on level 34..

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Aug 8, 14 1:34 PM
chipper23 see my post above yours!

clickingaway
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

Great new update!!! Spoiler

[Post New]by clickingaway on Aug 8, 14 11:25 PM
Looks like this thread has been hijacked. Please post technical issues on the technical issues thread.

Bedazzles wrote:I have finished the new update and again it is just beautiful..the new areas are awesome. Yes it is very costly...but that is just the game. Remember everyone this is a HOS game which every single quest revolves around searching, and yes you need a lot of coins. This update is very much like the prior one in the quest asking for several items. The text below tells you about how much it costs and other info...it is not exact...but estimate based on my game with items I already had crafted. Hover over to read....

You will need about 150,000 coins.
You will be able to complete 1200 quests total
You will make level 38 with 465/3040
You will need lots of Unique Stamps

I just love all the new areas, everything is expanding so much, you could almost get lost...

I love everything about this update. After playing this game for over 41 days this update and its new content has brought new life to the game and energized me again.

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Aug 10, 14 4:50 AM
I am currently at the beginning of level 37 of the latest update.
And I am pretty happy with it so far !

Pro's:
- way more variaty in needed items (the biggest improvement for me, personally)
- much more demand for items in newer chests and HOS
(for the first time I actually ran out of items found in the Village + Cloud City!)
- lovely new locations and HOS
- interesting changes of the known characters and a new character
- slightly less duplicates/cheaper duplicates needed in comparison to the former update

Con's:
- Despite the greater variaty on needed items, the demand for the same items from the same chests are still pretty frequent
- the demand for 3 (THREE !!!!!!) Monsters of the Dawn-crafts is absurd!
Every craft needs loads of items, including the ones from the Bow Figurine, which requires 2 of those Always needed 'blue gem-thingy's'. (I keep forgetting the name, I wonder why?? lol)

But like I said, over-all, I really enjoy playing this new content from the update.
And have learned over time that 'taking it easy' and enjoy the scenery is the best way for me to go with this game.

Greetz! Yamuun

Go to: