burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman here

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 3, 14 8:00 PM
c41brenda wrote:I was enjoying the game in the demo mode and was ready to purchase when it ran out but it won't let me!.

Says the game doesn't exist or has not been released. HUH? Whats up with that?

I don't know what's going on with this game and apparently BFG isn't planning to share that with their customers. For a while you could download the trial version, but not buy it and now you can't even download the trial.

It's really a great game and all they have to do is make it clear that people have to start a new profile after installing the updated version and then the game will work correctly, but they haven't done that. I'm glad I bought it when I did and I guess I better not uninstall it or I may not be able to get it back...

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Oct 10, 14 10:29 AM
thanks for having something different. enjoyed this game.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Dec 22, 14 2:24 PM
The game has an expert mode that promises no sparkles, but there are sparkles everywhere. This ruins the whole point of the game. If you are on an adventure, the whole point of the adventure is discovery. There is no discovery when there is the equivalent of a neon sign flashing "Click here!!" over every single item to interact with. If the developers had no intention of creating more than a rudimentary level of challenge for this game, I wish they could have at least had the honesty to say so rather than tease an expert level that they had no intention of delivering. I am just glad that I demo'd this one rather than purchasing it.

I can forgive just about anything from developers, but this is my line in the sand. If developers take away all aspects of roleplay and self-discovery from the game, I might as well have bought a pop-up book rather than a game. I don't recommend this game to anyone that likes a challenge in their gaming as they will find none here.

[Post New]by rondarebel on May 11, 15 4:32 AM
Hi any help on any of this I am at the farm house can't seem to find some of the items like the pan or fish for the cat. Wish there was a walk through for this game. thanks rhonda

[Post New]by rondarebel on May 11, 15 12:07 PM
I bought the game and now I don't know. The hint button is stuck . I may remove it and download again. Any help aslong the way I would appricate . I will be glad to tell you things I found and made it work or advance. Good luck . [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 05/12/2015 at 10:46:14 AM PST

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jun 22, 15 7:07 PM
Wow, what a fun game with fantastic animations, unique puzzles and HOS. You spend a lot of time in the dark starting out, but the rest of the game is bright and colorful.

A storyline I've played before, but the uniqueness of this game made it work. I ran into some minor tech issues toward the end, but otherwise it ran well. It seemed both the puzzles and the HOS got more challenging toward the end. Directions for some of the puzzles were brief, so you had to use your head.

A long game for an SE but the somewhat slow hint and skip recharged may have taken up some time as well as there was no map so you had to use the hint to move around which also took some time. There were no voice-overs, just reading.

Some items could be small and hidden so you had to be on your toes. I used the hint a lot. Despite the fact I got the feeling from the funky sound effects, etc that this was created with some humor I am sure those who are sensitive to the occult and pentagrams and voodoo will be uncomfortable anyway. I give it a 4 out of 5 only because I got a little tired of the dark.

petmomof8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by petmomof8 on Sep 1, 15 4:47 PM

Edited on 09/02/2015 at 3:54:40 PM PST

Go to: