Create Special Acid

LadyWyntre
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Create Special Acid

[Post New]by LadyWyntre on Aug 20, 14 7:30 AM
Had the same problem, could only use the same solution--using 2 gems to skip.

I'm quite resentful of it, too, but since I've gotten to level 28 after buying *nothing*, I'll try to let it slide. However, the devs need to fix this issue stat for future players.

[Post New]by TheSherlockian on Aug 20, 14 8:14 AM
This is just a thought...

There was a problem with placing a star item in the cemetery during another task and the solution turned out to place the item in a completely different area (not on the flashing symbol) to get it to register.

Has anyone tried cutting "far away" from the flower. I'm not certain if this will work, but if the game is glitched and the area of interaction and the place where the flower is visible are not lined up, it might be a case where you need to place the knife in a totally different part of the screen.

Edited on 08/20/2014 at 5:41:45 PM PST

[Post New]by nursealice on Aug 20, 14 4:21 PM
I tried everything that everyone suggested and still couldn't get the knife to cut the flower. I finally just skipped it.

This is very irritating for me. Not just because I had to use my crystals to do so (not because of a lack on my part, but because the game isn't working right) but because I never skip anything when I play a game.

karixma
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by karixma on Aug 21, 14 1:16 AM
I'm at this annoying stage. I'll keep track of where I use the knife, by tracking the placement of the black "bead" on the cord of the knife. If I can get it to work, I'll reply with the position of this bead so others will know.

[Post New]by nathan_fraley on Aug 21, 14 6:04 PM
Mine won't work either!! I'll try a few of your suggestions but I don't have 2 gems to skip at this point...VERY frustrating, I don't like skipping anyway but...I guess I have to try and get a few gems or level up, which will take FOREVER! There's no way this CAN'T be a glitch!

amy31ie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by amy31ie on Aug 22, 14 9:24 PM
I'm having the same problem and posted in the "Technical Issues" forum about it. It looks like only 1 other person has posted there about this so PLEASE, if you're having this problem, post/re-post in Technical Issues so there are enough mentions of it to get some action. Thanks!

Go to: