Yunice -

Your gifts rocked!!!!

Yunice
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

Re:Yunice

[Post New]by Yunice on Aug 12, 14 3:17 PM
Class, I wish I could have sent you some of those blazing coals.

class126
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by class126 on Aug 12, 14 3:21 PM
ROFLMAO

xuri
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by xuri on Aug 12, 14 3:40 PM
Consistent and blunt in your decisions. Every day you surprise me more, Yunice.
Thanks for being in my neighborhood and for your work for our guild, you have been so generous with me and taught me so much ... And not just about the game!
Be happy!

[Post New]by Xanthorrhoea on Aug 12, 14 4:06 PM
Yunice,
I haven't been on ROM as often lately and i just logged in found all these gifts in the chest.I'm so sorry to see you leaving, I will miss you in the neighbourhood . The lights will be left on and a nice hot cuppa waiting just in case you decide to come back.Thank you for being such a wonderful neighbour on ROM.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 12, 14 4:10 PM
Yunice wrote:Oh, maybe I forgot to include the reason for my decision.

I refuse to invest myself in a game site whose owners blatantly exploit players to resolve problems and issues, doing their job for them, as well as incessantly pasting those vague to the point of being ridiculous responses on the forums.

Good day all.

What a classy lady you are. I admire your determination and your gutsiness to take a stand. I know it must have been hard for you, leaving friends, but yet necessary to get the point across. You will be missed around here. Thank you for all you have given to this game and to your fellow players, Yunice. May the sun always be shining in your corner of the world.

johnpam
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by johnpam on Aug 12, 14 7:03 PM

I refuse to invest myself in a game site whose owners blatantly exploit players to resolve problems and issues, doing their job for them, as well as incessantly pasting those vague to the point of being ridiculous responses on the forums.

Good day all.

Yunice,
Thank you for expressing the universal discontentment with the game and especially for going ahead and doing something about it!!! You are an inspiration to us all.
Wishing you only sunshine and flowers in the days ahead.
Hugs,
Pam

Edited on 08/12/2014 at 7:05:43 PM PST

mrssharon
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mrssharon on Aug 12, 14 8:04 PM
Another wonderful neighbor saying goodbye. Oh, my. Wish you well, Yunice. Happy trails!

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Aug 12, 14 10:35 PM

Good day all.

You echo the sentiments of many - thank you for the gifts & Happy Trails

[Post New]by Darice_Maria on Aug 13, 14 9:45 AM
Hi Yunice,

You will be missed by many, including me. Thanks for all the lovely gifts you've sent over the many months you were my neighbour.
All the best. Take care.

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Aug 14, 14 2:59 AM

Good day all.

Bravo Yunice. I admire you.

[Post New]by vanelands on Aug 15, 14 1:11 PM
Hi Yunice, i took a long brake and was sad to come back and see you gone, wish you all the best! Thanks for been a wonderful neighbour and a great guild player!
Let us know if you find a game worth playing!

All the best, Vane

Yunice
Minnow
Minnow
278 Posts

[Post New]by Yunice on Aug 16, 14 5:58 PM
Hi RoMers,

You guys have really touched me so much with all these little heartfelt notes as well as PMs. There were simply too many PMs and ingame mails that it will take me forever to reply to them all. I just want to say it again, thank you people, neighbours as well as non-neighbours whom I have been fortunate enough to be associated with. Without you guys helping me along, I would never have come this far. You have taught me a lot and have brought me much joy during my time here. Thank you, again.

At the moment, I have pretty much cleaned out everything I could have sent, and you would probably have also noticed that I am no longer in your neighbourhood. If you still see me hanging about on some of the events, that is only because I am just trying to fully liquidate everything that I couldn't send to anyone, like my coins, tarra cards, summon scrolls, gems, etc. So, just ignore me.

I love you all!

[Post New]by Texasmidnightsky on Aug 17, 14 9:45 AM
thank you again for your generosity, kindness and fighting spirit as has been said before many times you will be missed!!!. pls drop by and let us know how you are. vaya con Dios, mi casa su casa

jtsakou
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by jtsakou on Aug 27, 14 7:01 AM
I know this post is coming with much delay .... but it was a shock for me as i just came back from vacations and found out you have gone. We have been neighbours and quildmates and i feel sooooo sooo sorry i have lost you. You had been kind, extremeley generous, funny, helpfull with everyone and a great inspiration for the guild. My neighbourhood has always a place for you .... (forgive my english).
Take care and have fun

P.S.: I must admit though i understand totally the reasons for your decision.

Go to: