Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by RobinHubb on Sep 1, 14 8:55 PM
So...I sent a note to tech support on 8/26 about the part 9 issue. Given the 24-72hour response time I was ready to be patient. Now it is 9/1 and no response. Has any one had a response to this issue?

[Post New]by Pandaposse on Sep 3, 14 12:27 PM
I've been playing the iOS version for iPhone for a while now and have spotted a glaring bug when using a hint during a HO scene. Sometimes the hint will reveal an item that isn't listed in the current list of items. When you touch the item, it will be collected, but the item won't disappear from the list. This leads to potentially filling up your list with items that have already been collected, and won't disappear, so you don't know what else is on the list unless you keep activating hint after hint (which could take forever).

After comparing between the PC version and (iPhone) iOS version of the game, I think what might be happening is that the hint might be looking at 5 items of the list at a time (which is the default for the PC version) instead of the (iOS version) 3 items of the list at a time. Because it's a longer list, there's a chance that an item that isn't currently being displayed is going to be shown if the hint gets activated. I'm not sure if this is the root cause of the problem but it's just my guess.

[Post New]by amcara on Sep 3, 14 2:36 PM
I am currently working on the quest that requires 18 coruscating dusts. I have played the Ancient Pond level about 9 times in a row and have yet to receive 1 coruscating dust. As a silver item, it should come up MUCH more frequently than that.

[Post New]by liana65 on Sep 3, 14 3:46 PM
RobinHubb wrote:I too am having problems with the "find" quests. I was attempting to do the 9th part of the timed festival quest. This involved finding dresses from three locations. I had found 5 of the 6 and closed my game. When I returned it showed none had been found. I happen to have another quest in my queue that has me "give" some of those dresses. They do show up there, but I know better than to give them. I am going to send a message to tech support and hope they will fix it.

Same problem, over and over again !! Love the game but not this

[Post New]by Shadia234 on Sep 3, 14 6:39 PM
Is anyone else losing items? I have a bunch of griffin cards and it wasn't showing up for one of the quests that I didn't have any, so I ended up buying them from auction to complete the quest. Now, the quest shows up again as if I never completed it. Also, for a Yura's quest, I need all the different dresses. Same thing, I have them but they don't show up. I got the snow gossamer dresses and got a check mark. I had to wait for my energy to replenish to go for the other dresses. When I looked at the quest, it shows ZERO snow gossamer dresses. Now I have to look for them all over! I have also had the problem with items showing up as negative!! What is going on? At this rate I'm never going to finish Yura's quest. I read that some people are having this problem, but I don't know what to do! Maybe if we get enough posts about this issue they will fix it! When is the next update BF? Help please!

[Post New]by heavenleigh79 on Sep 4, 14 7:56 AM
I just started the Landsong Village Donation quest and made two of the three donations, but when I just went back into the game my bolgin count was still down yet the quest showed I had done no donations at all. I had donated 1600 bolgins!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Sep 4, 14 11:45 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry to see these issues are coming up! I've forwarded this information to the devs, and we will work with them to get these issues resolved as soon as possible.

For those who have contacted Tech Support and have yet to receive a response, I sincerely apologize for this. They're running a bit behind, but they are doing everything they can to get caught up and help everyone as quickly as they can!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Evil_D on Sep 6, 14 10:24 AM
Okay, so it's not just me. I'm having the same issue with the dresses on the Festival challenge. First I get several dresses last night, use up all kinds of energy doing it, and have only two dresses left to get. I decided I would try for them today. I log in this morning and it shows I have ZERO dresses. All that energy and time wasted for nothing. Then I noticed someone posting something about the dresses in collections so I check out my collections section. I forget about that PLUS usually if I have the items it automatically shows it available on the quest to use. Anyway, I found I have all kinds of dresses!! I could easily finish this challenge but for whatever reason they are not showing up as available to use on the quest. Very disappointed right now.

Shadia234 wrote:Is anyone else losing items? I have a bunch of griffin cards and it wasn't showing up for one of the quests that I didn't have any, so I ended up buying them from auction to complete the quest. Now, the quest shows up again as if I never completed it. Also, for a Yura's quest, I need all the different dresses. Same thing, I have them but they don't show up. I got the snow gossamer dresses and got a check mark. I had to wait for my energy to replenish to go for the other dresses. When I looked at the quest, it shows ZERO snow gossamer dresses. Now I have to look for them all over! I have also had the problem with items showing up as negative!! What is going on? At this rate I'm never going to finish Yura's quest. I read that some people are having this problem, but I don't know what to do! Maybe if we get enough posts about this issue they will fix it! When is the next update BF? Help please!

[Post New]by RobinHubb on Sep 7, 14 11:29 AM
I received a response to the dresses quest issue today. They are still working on it, but it is nice to know that the devs are aware that this is a problem for a lot of people. I'm fairly new to the game so I have lots to do. I've just ignored the quest and continued on with the regular stuff.

[Post New]by Mloren8 on Sep 9, 14 6:49 PM
My leodici event resets every day! I bought 2 compasses and 2 gems and now they all say 0 again! So frustrating!

[Post New]by exoduspam on Sep 11, 14 5:00 AM
I have completed Awakening Kingdoms to the point of completing all 18 of the orbs on the shrine. Now there seems to be nothing to do? I had to go to my IPAD to play this game because of the constant technical issues on my PC that you guys could not figure out. I keep reading about Miamisma Mist and Gizmotek but have been unable to acces it on the game on my IPAD. Is there any more after the orbs? how do i get the books for the bookcase and how do i open the other door?

[Post New]by sunbug331 on Sep 11, 14 9:03 AM
I have this on my pc and have registered and have logged in to this game so that i can play it on all my devices but now i have it on my iphone and have tried using the log in i have for the one on my pc game but it is saying its invalid which it is not and is also what i use for my big fish account. so i had to register the same email and password that i used for my pc game on the iphone version. but it is still not loading the games progress i have done here on the pc game to my iphone game why is this?. i have uninstalled and reinstalled this game on my phone and still had to reregister my email and password but it does sign me into the game center automatically on my iphone but does not update my progress from my pc to my iphone..

[Post New]by blahdeblahh on Sep 11, 14 3:17 PM
I am having an issue with the daily bonuses. I logged in yesterday and was on "Day 25" and when I logged in today I was on "Day 22". I believe that this has happened quite a bit recently but I had never paid enough attention to say with any certainty. However, I noted my "day" yesterday. There is definitely a glitch here!

I received my Day 21 bonus bundle about 5-6 days ago...

I didn't see this issue listed anywhere else so I thought I would give a heads up. Anyone else noticing this?

Fairy dresses quest

[Post New]by Carolina_1522 on Sep 13, 14 11:47 AM
Hi there!

As many others I do have the problem gathering all the fairy dresses and when I only have two left or so to look for and log out I find that the quest resets. I have plenty of energy but is impossible to find then without logging out.

Since Yura's quests are timed what will happen if the bug fix doesn't come in time? Will you reset the timer? I would like to have the 15 of them done.

Thanks!

Oh, I forgot, I play Awakening on an iPad 2 that runs last iOS version.

[Post New]by WendyM49 on Sep 13, 14 8:31 PM
Since the rose garden problem hasn't been fixed I also can't complete the festival challenge as it requires a search of the rose garden.

I guess I won't be playing this game anymore.

[Post New]by MFassina on Sep 14, 14 12:34 PM
Me too! I've lost 3 days in the Yura's Festival Challenge trying to find those dresses! And every time I have 2 or 3, I lose them waiting for my energy to regenerate. Hope they fix it soon and give us extra time to complete. After all, it's not for lack of trying!

[Post New]by cortright5 on Sep 15, 14 2:56 PM
I have achieved 80 and now 90 map scenes on my achievement forum but have not received any of the diamonds. I was to get 24 for achieving 80 map scenes than an additional 26 when I achieved 90. I have done both and have not received any of the diamonds? Am I alone on this? It also does not register my achievements unless I log out and back in... then it posts the scenes as I complete the task. Very frustrating to have wasted and done this for 20 trophies and received nothing.

[Post New]by RobinHubb on Sep 16, 14 9:34 AM
I've been working on the Leodici's crash quest. Open the game today to find that while the counter in the corner is still there the quest has disappeared from my queue. Reading these reports of all the various glitches and crashes has convinced me to delete this game. Oh well.

[Post New]by sgtanderso on Sep 16, 14 12:34 PM
I'm seeing several bugs in the current release that need to be addressed. I won't spend a dime on a game like this without the bugs being worked out as it will just be a money sink.

Current bugs.
Yuna Festival quests not recognizing the inventory of items on hand and showing zero for each requirement while inventory is available. Ie. dresses

Several quests showing negative item quantities causing extra effort to be spent to meet the requirement.

Quests having level requirements that are too many levels ahead to be displayed or they are incorrect. Level 33 quest given to level 24 user.

A lot of time and energy is spent enjoying the game but the energy is spent to quickly to enjoy fully unless a users spends real money.

Any idea when the next release will be out that fixes the issues?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Sep 16, 14 3:24 PM
Hey there,

Thank you all so much for reporting these issues here. The devs are currently hard at work to fix all the bugs in the game, and we're hoping we can get a fix as soon as possible for you all.

At this time I'm unable to find more in regards to how the fixes are progressing, but as soon as we know more, we'll make an announcement here in the forums

Thanks for being so patient!

bfgVaiya

Go to: