burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town Collector's Ed

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 17, 14 8:53 PM
Oh, and one other thing that might help: try going into game options and experiment with unchecking full-screen and/or wide-screen, then try playing and see if it solved the problem.

azrt
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town Collector's Editi

[Post New]by azrt on Aug 18, 14 2:01 PM
On the bonus chapter there is a HOP of putting pieces back on a statue. I got to where there was obviously one piece of the statue missing, but there are no more shadow shapes below for any statue parts, just the final item, a glass cutter so it is not giving me any other options for the completion. When I use the hint button it just focuses in on the wrist where the part is missing, it doesn't show any location for additional pieces

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Ghosts of the Past: Bones of Meadows Town Collector's Ed

[Post New]by Killerwoman on Aug 19, 14 7:44 AM
burf90 wrote:

You have probably done this already, but you might want to see if you have the latest versions of Flash Player, Java, DirectX, and driver for your graphics card. I'd also make sure that your Windows updates are current. Black screen is usually a graphics card driver issue or a Flash Player issue, but it can also be caused by any of those others. If updating those doesn't help, then definitely send in a customer service request and I'd attach a Dr. Felix report, too, so you can get a meaningful response more quickly.

One other thing you can try. Once in a while your AV might be causing an issue. Try playing the game with your anti-virus turned off. If that helps, then play that way, but remember to turn it back on before going online.

Thanks, buf90, for all the possible solutions but, yes I did try all of those. No fix yet.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 19, 14 8:58 AM
Well, they can't say you didn't try, Killerwoman. I hope BFG customer service can help you get it sorted out. Good luck!

[Post New]by Killerwoman on Aug 20, 14 6:39 AM
Thanks, burf90!!!!

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

BLACK SCREEN AGAIN

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Sep 20, 14 4:43 AM
Running windows 8.1 64 bit
on trying to play game get a black screen again this is the second game that is doing this both played on windows 8.
Hey ERS do any of your games play on windows 8???????????????
2nd game I have paid for this week 1
BFG do you want me to stay a member as I can't afford to throw my money away please sort it
ANGRY MEMBER

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Sep 20, 14 5:45 PM
Oops for the devs:

In casual mode on a Win 7 machine, in the torture chamber, if you try to use the axe on the chair before you sharpen it, the text displays "BBT_28_ WHEN_TRY_TOAPPLY_BLUNT_AXE"

Ya wanna fix that, Fellows?

Holler if you need any more info.

jazzbuster
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jazzbuster on Sep 28, 14 3:14 AM
I played this game to the end and it said I had access to the bonus chapter. I had to close out of the game right then, but now it won't let me have the bonus chapter, even though the strategy guide shows it as a continuation of the last page of the game, "take the shovel", etc.
How do I get my bonus chapter? Do I have to play the whole game over?

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Sep 28, 14 11:23 AM
Jazzbuster,

Go to the main menu and click on extras on the car trunk. Then click on play. That should do it. Good luck!

Go to: