Bonus Chapter HOP

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Bonus Chapter HOP

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 21, 14 9:13 AM
burf90 wrote:BTW, Witches' Legacy has had two or three updates by now, so hopefully, you'll be able to play that one. (At least my game manager installed it three times.)

Hi burf90,

"Witch's Legacy" has had two or three updates by now? I can't seem to find even one in my GM. How can this be happening? I had the impression that all updates are automatically added in the GM for us to install, as soon as they become available, at the same time for all of us... Any ideas about this?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 21, 14 10:19 AM
I've noticed that the game manager doesn't always recognize that there is a game update, no matter what your settings are - though you might want to check your settings in the GM just to be certain you do have automatic game updates checked off.

I've found that the best way to deal with updates is just to always check the game forum before I start playing any new game. There is always a post there stating there was an update on the day the update is released. Then I just install the update manually - Uninstall the old game and re-download and install it from BFG.

That said, it's possible that *my* game manager keeps telling me about the same update and reinstalling it over and over. *My* game manager is a little screwy has other issues, too. So, it wouldn't surprise me if there is only one new update, but there is at least one, anyway. The forum lists it being released yesterday (8/20/14)

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Aug 22, 14 1:24 AM
Thanks for taking the time to reply, burf90.

At the time you posted about the update, I went to the game's forum but I swear I couldn't find one. It only showed up after a few hours. I have noticed that sometimes updates appear in the GM before we get a notification for them in the forums. However, no update for the said game in my GM still although I checked manually for one too. Maybe I need to uninstall/reinstall my GM? I don't know... I'll get in touch with Customer Support.

Thanks again.

Edited on 08/26/2014 at 8:42:53 AM PST

davidvsautism
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by davidvsautism on Aug 22, 14 12:53 PM
ingeash wrote:Its very faint in there next to the shadow for the glass cutter. I only saw it when I clicked the cursor on menu to come out of game and there was a faint triangular shape.
Then the panel opens above the statue for the glasscutter.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Aug 22, 14 10:50 PM
burf90 wrote:

In both HOPs for this scene only the last item, unrelated to the statue, is in a niche. If you are playing the second scene where you pick up and place jewelry, you also need to pick all the roses and put them in a vase (I think - I know you have to collect them all, I don't remember if that's all you do or you have to place them somewhere.) The roses open the niche and get you the last item.

I have done the roses. I can see the last bracelet piece in that niche but nothing I try gets it so I cannot finish. All that is left is to pick up this piece and place it on the statue and do that puzzle but I cannot pick it up!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 24, 14 11:40 AM
Bribling, I went back and played the bonus game again just to see why everyone seems to be stuck on the statue HOPs.

The bracelet piece on the niche is gold with dark blue/purple gems, right? In my game that was the first piece I had to find every time I played the HOP scene. I kept reloading a saved game and playing it over and over and that piece was always first. The niche doesn't open until you place every piece of jewelry.

And, actually, the roses seem to do nothing, other than make it hard to get the bottle if you didn't move the yellow one out of the way. The niche opened whether I did anything with them or not.

So, if the niche with the bottle in it opened and you still have a piece of statue jewelry to place, I'm guessing you hit a glitch. The only thing in the niche is the bottle, though a comb, the yellow rose and the gold bracelet piece were originally in front of the niche, open or not.

[Post New]by jdreid04 on Sep 1, 14 9:35 AM
How do you get to the bonus chapter? I finished the game and now the game doesnt show the bonus chapter

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 1, 14 10:32 AM
jdreid04 wrote:How do you get to the bonus chapter? I finished the game and now the game doesnt show the bonus chapter

Go into Extras (on the car trunk in the Main Menu), then click the small Play button on the top left. For some strange reason you can't click the giant picture in the middle and play it, like you can with most games.

[Post New]by ladyfreeze1 on Dec 18, 14 6:04 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get little sister star, where is it hidden in the hop. Also how the heck do you get the Loki statue?

xansaunt
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by xansaunt on Jan 11, 15 2:21 PM
ingeash wrote:Its very faint in there next to the shadow for the glass cutter. I only saw it when I clicked the cursor on menu to come out of game and there was a faint triangular shape.
Then the panel opens above the statue for the glasscutter.

Thank you so very much. I had been looking for days and not even noticed it there is my collection.

Go to: