petit99
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman here

[Post New]by petit99 on Aug 20, 14 4:09 AM
As others have expressed.... the timer is jumping on most levels (i saw it happen when talking to someone) and the game froze on level 33.
this is a problem on the dev's end so please get a fix out asap, ty

[Post New]by playtherapy on Aug 20, 14 8:54 AM
I'm another one who will buy if timer bug is fixed. Didn't get to level 33, as level 2 was far enough to experience the timer jumping to silver three times before I gave up and came to the forum to see if others were having the same problem. Good game aside from that.

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Gold level not awarded - tech issue?

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Aug 20, 14 1:02 PM
Toucan8727 wrote:I have several levels where I had a lot of gold time left and it totally disappears and goes to silver when I reach a certain point in the game. Why is this happening? Glitch in game?

The same is happening to me it started on level 11 for me...half a gold line left and just jumped to silver in one swoop.

HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Aug 20, 14 2:18 PM
I am having the same "timer jump" problem, This has happened on several levels. I am using an HP Pavilion g7 laptop, Windows 7.

dcsouth
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by dcsouth on Aug 20, 14 5:34 PM
Ellie77 wrote:I think there may be a glitch regarding the timer, I had quite a lot of gold time left and it totally disappears and goes to silver when I reach a certain point in the game. This has happened in 3 levels for me so far and I cannot get a gold rating.

Same here. At least 25% of the gold time remaining just disappears and all of a sudden, you're scrambling just to get silver.

trish999
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by trish999 on Aug 20, 14 7:04 PM
Game freezes on Level 40, so I did everything I was supposed to do. Made it through level 40 but then on 41 it keeps freezing over and over. Please let us know when this is fixed. What a disappointment.

lazdaze
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by lazdaze on Aug 20, 14 7:08 PM
I'm having the same problem as everyone here. Freezes on level 33. Exact same place every time. I re-installed numerous times. I am using Windows 8. I don't know why you refer us to the help page. It doesn't help. It obviously needs a patch. How about it Big Fish, do you have enough complaints yet?

orochick
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Game Freezing

[Post New]by orochick on Aug 20, 14 8:01 PM
I think Big Fish is the best site out there, BUT I hate it when they print the "generic" message about seeing the game freezing, etc. instructions. It's like they blame our computers for problems. Big Fish techs. - Read the input from your customers! The game freezing problem is NOT due to our systems - it is a glitch that needs to be fixed by the developer and no uninstalling and re-installing is going to work. Please contact the Developer and get a patch for these problems.
Now, about level 33, et. al. I have had the freezing problems on several levels - #33 and latest #41 (now on level 43 - so we'll see about the rest of the game.) What I've found to get me past the levels is leaving the "buttons" for last. I went ahead and built the ones that needed building, but did not "activate" them until the end of the level. This worked for me - don't know why, but it seems like every time I "step" on the buttons early, the game freezes.
Hope this works for all you fishies.
Meanwhile - BF techs - get the Dev to fix!!!!!!!

[Post New]by just_my_thoughts on Aug 20, 14 9:47 PM
Yes, this game definitely has a bug with the access error. It starts at level 33 and is not to overcome on level 41.
First I thought it might be because of some left-over files from the trial version before the purchase activation. So, I went to my office computer (which I normally don't use for gaming) and downloaded the clean purchase application. Same thing: access errors starting at level 33 and no way to finish the game.

So, the usual tips and tricks given from the support team don't work. The developer needs to provide a patch!
Also, the same is true about the timer as others mentioned. This game has definitely been released to early without the appropriate quality testing. Too bad, because otherwise the developer has put a great deal into this game, and it could be a good one.
windows 7 home premium, 64-bit
i7, 3.4GHz, 8GB memory, 840GB free storage on HD, AMD Radeon HD 7770

arikc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by arikc on Aug 20, 14 11:27 PM
Level 33 error only appears when I try to build a house. When I tried to play the level without building a house (it's possible to get gold with only one worker) -- I didn't hit the crash.

Otherwise -- crash as soon as I try and build a house.

kimnick
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kimnick on Aug 21, 14 5:23 AM
I'm at level 33 and my game is crashing as well. First time I could just press the window button to get out of it but second time had ctrl alt dlt.

ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by ctitus on Aug 21, 14 7:14 AM
I made it through to level 43 before the game froze, over and over. I also have the timer issue. Hope this is fixed soon. Thank you

terri88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by terri88 on Aug 21, 14 8:32 AM
game freezes on level 37 please help

[Post New]by dailyprofit10 on Aug 21, 14 12:59 PM

Level 33 error only appears when I try to build a house.
Also timer problem

Win XP

joni61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by joni61 on Aug 21, 14 1:29 PM
I am having the same problems, the game freezing and the timer, still there is not a fix, I contacted BF about this, their response? A coupon! come on, I purchased this game in good faith, than, fix it in good faith, BF gives the same generic responses, and No BF it is not MY system!!

Timer Jumps, Freezes every time on Level 28

[Post New]by thiablue on Aug 21, 14 2:22 PM
I too am experiencing the timer jump. Seems the moment you get near completing the level, the timer jumps to silver no matter how much time I've used.

It is freezing on Level 28. Error: Access violation at 0x0040EE0A (tried to read from 0x000D003E), program terminated.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 21, 14 3:25 PM
Hey Everyone,

Just popping in to let you know that the issues with freezing, access violations, and other problems have been escalated to the developers.

At this time, I'm unable to get information on when a fix will be available, but as soon as we have that information, we will make an announcement here in the forums.

If you'd like to help provide information for the devs in their investigation of the issue, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and our Reps will be able to pass that data along.

Thank you for being so patient while we work on this

bfgVaiya

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Aug 21, 14 7:06 PM
At first, I had thought that it was just me being totally engrossed in the game with the whole timer thing. I'm glad to see that it wasn't just me and that I am not the only one to get a gold medal at the end of the level but shows as silver on the map.
I am currently trying to get passed level 33 and sorry to say "Add me to the list" of fishies who have received several access violations. I am running Win8, 10GB ram, 2TB HD, 3.+ghz and an NVidia GeForce GT630M HD graphics card - nothing really running besides the game (at least nothing that would make any significance in memory or such). I hope we see a fix soon. Oh well, at least it'll give me a chance to go back and try to go back and improve some of my other levels.

Toucan8727
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Figured out the timer issue - game still freezing though

[Post New]by Toucan8727 on Aug 21, 14 7:30 PM
After repeatedly playing for gold and the timer messing up I finally realized you have to complete the level in a specific order. Figuring out the correct order was hard to do and took many times, but I have managed to get gold on each level.

But the game is still freezing on level 33. I read the others input and made it past level 33 by not building a house. You can still get gold.

Played level 34 and got silver so I tried to play the level again and it has frozen three times.

Developer definitely needs to get involved.

orochick
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Hopefully, there's light at the end of the tunnel

[Post New]by orochick on Aug 21, 14 8:42 PM
I am PROUD to say I have finished the entire game with a gold on each level. So, it can be done, even with all the problems. When the game froze, I went back and tried doing things in a different order, and didn't step on the buttons until the end. Somehow, it worked, but was VERY frustrating. I will be anxious to get a fix from the Dev and play this again.
Thank you, Big Fish, for your last post, letting us know you are aware of the problems and working on them.

Go to: