Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land here

[Post New]by Honini on Oct 4, 14 11:38 AM
At Level 39 the game was in slow motion. By the time I finally got through it to move on to level 40 the game was so slow that I had made only two moves in in the time allotted to get through the game. There is definitely something wrong there.

Baabs
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land here

[Post New]by Baabs on Oct 11, 14 3:34 AM
I've played this game twice & each time I get to level 100, it freezes ! And I can't get back in ! There seem to be quite a few of the same complaints & yet there isn't ANY replies from Tech. Is this going to be fixed? It's downright frustrating !

kimbalion3
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by kimbalion3 on Oct 11, 14 12:11 PM
I have made it to level 99 and now the game is so slow it barely lets you get a few moves done before the time runs out. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, but it doesn't change anything. This has been one of the most frustrating games ever. I never should have purchased it.

[Post New]by liverpoolsquatte on Oct 17, 14 8:03 AM
Got to level 99 and level 100 won't play......help?

jpabich
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by jpabich on Dec 30, 14 4:23 PM
Has a fix been created for these problems? I'm still having issues with slow play and the game freezing. Thanks.

HUCster
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Can't replay level 100

[Post New]by HUCster on Feb 6, 15 1:03 PM
I finally had the time today, Feb 6 2015, to finish this game. I happily finished level 99 and was so excited to hit level 100. Sadly, I didn't quite finish level 100, so I attempted to repeat the level. I could not. I went to the tip forum and discovered that many others had the same problem.

The game was released the end of August, it is now 5+ months later and no fix??? Really??? I understand that games can have glitches, however, I expect when I have paid my hard earned money for a game, at some point I do expect the developer to at least make a good faith effort to fix the problem!!!!!!

I would love to know why there even is a technical issues forum when the developer makes no attempt to pay any attention to what paying customers have to say.

This is wrong. You take my money, give me a flawed product, and don't make any attempt to fix the problem. I am curious to know why Big Fish accepts games from this developer. The developer is not responsive to technical issues, only takes my money, So very wrong, both from the developer and Big Fish. I am extremely disappointed and will be rethinking my future with Big Fish.

[Post New]by collegeturkey on Mar 6, 15 9:02 AM
I am trying to replay part of Imperial Island 2 but I cannot get there by klicking the point to replay. Why not? I've looked in all places that might help but "no go".

Go to: