BJ11
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Please post your TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by BJ11 on Aug 23, 14 12:08 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

\purchased puppet show lightening strikes can't access bonus chapter

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Stardancer001 on Aug 24, 14 3:04 PM
Games crashes during Bonus chapter when you turn off the gas (quite at the beginning).

harkinstg
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by harkinstg on Aug 24, 14 9:20 PM
Exact same thing happened to me! Any word about fixing it?

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on Aug 25, 14 12:17 AM
Stardancer001 wrote:Games crashes during Bonus chapter when you turn off the gas (quite at the beginning).

I’m getting the same thing - crashed 3 times now. I’m on a Mac Mini.

[Post New]by dkknight on Aug 25, 14 10:15 AM
Same thing for me. Game crashes every time I turn on the gas in the bonus game. Last 3 games I have purchased from BF have had major glitches - what is going on?
I am on an IMac.

[Post New]by dkknight on Aug 25, 14 10:49 AM
Just discovered that if you turn the gas handle to the left it does not crash. Do not turn it to the right.

[Post New]by jennieflea on Aug 30, 14 1:36 PM
KathleenPhilo wrote:When I try to load the game, I get a DEP (data execution program) error message.
Please advise.

I too get the same message DEP error message......tried to load the game 4 times now with same result......not happy because I have bought this game and another and that gets the same result!!!!!! COME ON BF AND RESOLVE THIS ISSUE!!!!

imaoldlayde
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by imaoldlayde on Aug 30, 14 4:36 PM
Played fine in demo,now can't get rid of demo or that ugly green acheivement face telling me I cut off conversation.Hint sends me trolley car every time I use it.using HP pavilion notebook. It has all updates and more memory than do. going to reinstall and try the 3rd profile.

Victor_K
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Victor_K on Sep 1, 14 12:31 AM
BlackParrot wrote:I'm in the bonus game trying to play the HOP where you get the axe. Found all the objects, but the game won't complete. Area still sparkles, nothing on the list to find. I'm on a PC, no issues up to this point.

If this is the HOP scene in the gypsy wagon window, I am having the same issue! There is nothing further on the find list, but nothing was added to my inventory and the scene still sparkles...

[Post New]by pennycake on Sep 1, 14 1:36 AM
I´m playing on PC and this game doesn´t function. I installed it two times and there is a "programm determined"- window if I try to play. I just bought it and I´m anry.

Edited on 09/01/2014 at 1:39:15 AM PST

grammakk
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by grammakk on Sep 1, 14 8:19 AM
thank you people i thought i was losing it. this game shuts down my computer too after playing about 5 minutes. i thought my drive was going. defragged,deleted files thinking had too much junk in computer so it wouldn,t go. comes back on says game corrupted restart with new player..ugh I've done that twice really sick of playing the same scenes over and over. i tried playing another game i downloaded same day and there are no problems which sent me questioning the game will contact customer service for refund and such a shame i LOVE puppet-show games..have them all.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Sep 2, 14 11:24 AM
dkknight wrote:Just discovered that if you turn the gas handle to the left it does not crash. Do not turn it to the right.[/quote

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Sep 6, 14 11:05 PM
Rhysdux wrote:My problem is the sound quality. Every voiceover comes through doubled, as if it were echoing, and the speech is VEEEEEEEERRRRRRRY SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. It's hard to listen to, even painful at times.

I'm using Windows Vista 32-bit at 1152 x 864 resolution on Google Chrome.

I'd also like to mention another problem I've been experiencing lately with the game manager. It refuses to turn uninstall games or to turn off. Any attempt to do either has resulted in the game manager freezing but not doing anything. One it freezes, I can turn it off by clicking the X in the top right-hand corner. When I open the game manager again, the game will be deleted. But that definitely is NOT how the game manager is supposed to work.

I have attempted to update the manager, but I keep being told that it does not require updating. It certainly requires SOMETHING.

I'm about ready to give up on Big Fish, honestly. So little seems to be working these days.

Vista might be your problem. I've seen quite a few games where that OS was the issue.

[Post New]by thelunnster on Sep 9, 14 11:53 AM
Hi Big Fish Techies. The problems with the Octopus game that people are having are being caused by the game not working properly when wide screen is turend off. It boot you out of the game if you get too close to the side of the screen and you never seem to be able to hit the eyes. However if you temporarily turn widescreen on you can hit them no problem and the game DOES NOT boot you out when you get too close to the edge. An update fix would be much appreciated

Runrama2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Runrama2 on Sep 9, 14 3:20 PM
I bought this game and am 1/2 way through. I am in the mansion and just finished giving the doll her dress. Now I am downstairs and whatever direction I try to go I get kicked out of the game and sent to the game manager.

clhp1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by clhp1 on Sep 10, 14 6:45 AM
I played the demo with no problems. Now that I have purchased it, I get a runtime error. PC with Windows 7.

[Post New]by AShore1979 on Sep 10, 14 7:06 AM
i downloaded the demo of this game and when i go to play it, it loads in but the screen is flickering and i have no proper control over the curser.. the same thing happened with redemption cemetary bitter frost, why is it doing this? all the other games work fine with no probs at all... kinda annoyed as i really like these games but can't play them

Please post your TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by holyrolypoly on Sep 17, 14 8:53 PM
pondprowler wrote:A thread for your tech issues!

(Please note: I am not a BFG employee or a tech expert, I'm just posting this thread to help give a place for people having trouble to post their issues. Instead of PMing me with your questions, which I probably can't answer, please POST YOUR ISSUE or questions in this thread!
Thanks!
~pp)

[Post New]by holyrolypoly on Sep 17, 14 8:55 PM
When I am purchasing coins to fix the fence lamp etc. I'm not being charged for these purchases am I?

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

WILL NOT PLAY

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Sep 25, 14 3:34 AM
This game which I have bought will not play on Windows 8.1 64 bit HELP

Go to: