[Post New]by atrayu1 on Aug 24, 14 11:53 AM
Thanks for the tips it worked for me!

cgrl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Three angels in the church

[Post New]by cgrl on Aug 26, 14 1:02 AM
Thanks so much to all who said the targeting was off. Once I tried going to the left it was a piece of cake!! You all were right, it was way off.

Thanks again, and happy gaming!!

[Post New]by sdorflanie on Aug 30, 14 8:29 AM
I have tried all of the suggestions here and nothing has worked, I am stuck at this screen and cannot move on. I am very frustrated. I cannot shoot down the cherubs.

Edited on 08/30/2014 at 8:30:25 AM PST

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Aug 30, 14 8:31 PM
I had no trouble with this.

[Post New]by kellana on Aug 31, 14 8:38 PM
I found that my curser is not matching up with their bullseye target thing...If i move my mouse to the corner of the screen and my curser shows up , i can then work out how far away and which direction it is to the target curser and then aim for that spot...it worked....

[Post New]by horsejgp on Sep 11, 14 8:28 PM
I continued going in on the left of the angels on the right slowly with the target yellow and eventually got them both. For the angel on the left, came in from the right with the target yellow and after slowly moving around, got that one. It required moving in small increments and clicking constantly but I'm stuborn and when I pay for a game I want to be able to finish.

MAG57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by MAG57 on Sep 13, 14 9:40 AM
Thanks to MrsBruce32. It was said clearly that you had to go almost 2 inches to the left of the cherubs. That is when it worked for me. One word "glitch"

crgriff58
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by crgriff58 on Sep 18, 14 6:27 AM
Have the same problem with the angels in the church. Tried everything and everyone's advice. Still am unable to do anything so am unable to finish game. Really disappointed.

[Post New]by acp95ejp01ecp02 on Nov 7, 14 2:19 PM
First of all I do not play in widescreen, I do not have a widescreen monitor. If you go to the Options button and click ON Full Screen and Wide Screen so they are both on, then go to the church with the angels, you will get each one in a single shot. The same with the Octopus. No logic it seems, but it worked for me.

jam44
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jam44 on Dec 21, 14 7:29 AM
thank you for all your advice... cursor was definitely off... stick with the yellow cursor and fire at will.. it works!!

[Post New]by gerdaatje on Jan 1, 15 10:53 AM
When I shoot,dissipair the crosbow and the loding.I have nothing to shoot...the game is gone.What can I do?????

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Feb 5, 15 2:14 PM
mksails wrote:Try aiming to the left of each angel until the crosshair turns yellow and then fire. Seems like the cursor is off in this scene. Worked for me.

I got stuck on this months ago and just now went back to try to finish it. Thanks mksails for the advice!

Poor job in this scene to be sure -- missed the sweet spot by an inch, yet we're supposed to 'aim carefully'!

-------
Also about the crossbow 'disappearing' -- once you have put the arrows in to arm it and picked it up to try shooting, it doesn't seem to matter even if you exit the chapel, once you go back in, you'll see the bullseye circle red/yellow/green. You won't have (or need) the shield any more. Just take the advice of mksails like I had to do today. It works!

Edited on 02/05/2015 at 2:16:45 PM PST

gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by gpj53 on Mar 4, 15 12:19 AM
The widescreen (which I don't play on not having one) worked brilliantly and immediately. Thank you for the suggestion to try it out.

Go to: