Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Please Read - A friendly reminder.

[Post New]by rosewny on Aug 23, 14 8:11 PM
Thank you silver hawk!

[Post New]by skydancer452 on Aug 24, 14 5:05 PM
Thank you Silver Hawk, although I am only a jellyfish, I have been playing Big Fish games for years. I do not post very much but I do check the forums for help. I also use the forums if I am on the fence about purchasing a game. If others don't want to share their tips and tricks I say to them don't post them! I seriously doubt the BF moderators have the time or inclination to read every post on every thread on every game.

To those who are willing to share with others, keep up the good work! Happy Gaming all!

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Aug 24, 14 6:39 PM
What nonsense...how does anyone benefit from censoring helpful, respectful posts? The devs should be (and probably are) thrilled that this game is being discussed---good, bad, ugly---it shows there is an awareness of their work. To think the devs are 'watching and waiting' to take make changes to their 'financial advantage' based on posts in a forum is paranoid, plain and simple.

The very idea of pestering and threatening anyone who posts their ideas and suggestions with a personal message is repugnant at best.

This is a game...if you can't play nice with everyone in the sandbox, get out, and stop bothering people!

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

[Post New]by xshoshin on Aug 24, 14 7:01 PM
silver_hawk wrote:
"Players" are silencing other "players" for posting help, tricks, tips, and advice openly on the forum.

This is why I got upset, then angry, then had to leave. Finally calmed down and now bringing this issue to light.

Stay positive, Silver Hawk

Oh my...I apologize for misunderstanding. Sad to say, this is worse! Players admonishing other players for helping??? I'm doubly glad you brought this to light Silver Hawk...everyone needs to know this is NOT acceptable.

I promise to read more carefully next time!

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Aug 24, 14 9:55 PM
Glad you're back. Don't let them get you down. They aren't worth you're time.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Aug 25, 14 8:48 AM
Yay silver_hawk, we're all so happy and relieved to see you back!

We absolutely encourage sharing information and helping others in the Forums, and it makes me sad to hear that some players are discouraging other players from posting.

We strive for the Forums to be a happy, receptive, and fun place for players to share their thoughts, feedback, tip and tricks, and to communicate in, so moving forward, I hope the Forums will continue to be a positive community.

If anyone sees something that needs to be brought to our attention, please contact one of the mods so we can sort things out and take the appropriate action.

Have a good day, everyone!

bfgGlithui

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Aug 25, 14 9:46 AM
Hi Silver Hawk & others,

Was reading up on this thread, and suddenly this song from Neil Young jumped to mind:

Don't let it bring you down
It's only castles burning,
Just find someone who's turning
And you will come around.

For me I guess that just about sums it up; your 'grievance' and the response you got on your post about it.

Loads of folk around here who are 'turning' so you can 'come around'. Right?
So let's not get spooked away by those few paranoia-drama-queens&kings.
Keep your head up and
Welcome Back!

Thanks y'all !!! For keeping eachother 'sane'.

Greetz, Yamuun

Go to: