MaryM1980
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:A "Wish List" For the Next Update

[Post New]by MaryM1980 on Sep 14, 14 9:27 AM
I think all the suggestions are great, I would only add that it would be nice to see some sort of way to sell our items that we have a tone of and then be able to buy them as well like you can do in the Auction aspect of Awakening Kingdom. I also agree that there are far too many items that you can only buy with orbs, there should be many more available to purchase with coins as well. I also want to chime in on the issue of having to give things up for the tasks, it is frustrating when you go to all the work of getting the items to only have to give them all away, it is also frustrating when you have to create something you already have a ton of. I think that one of the issues that is coming up is that there simply isn't enough alternatives for the dev. to work with when it comes to these tasks, maybe what needs to happen is they first need to add some other elements to the game so they can have us do more than the same old same old. I also want to add that I am grateful to the dev. for this game and have enjoyed playing it very much. Cheers.

Tee_Rex
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Tee_Rex on Sep 15, 14 6:17 AM
As alternatives for the "gimme" tasks they could simply make us search for the items, without handing them over to the agents. or create stuff, or banish creatures, or work with the challenges and tools. just please do not force us to give away the hard to get items and creations we need so much.

[Post New]by laramie819 on Sep 16, 14 10:24 AM
My ongoing wish is for the achievements to be fixed - I have 8 waiting!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Sep 21, 14 6:40 PM
I'm surprised no one has written this, yet, here. The 9/17 update has glitches where certain objects in almost every scene are not clickable. If those objects come up, we players are stuck and have to shut down the game and lose the energy we spent to play the scene. Devs, please see the uproar on the many threads for more information and fix it for the next update ASAP, so that we can play.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 24, 14 10:05 AM
Ok!after the update nothing from the "Wish list" as far as i know.I thing that we should continue the Wishes and hope for the best.

So,i wish that the Energy boost amulet-5 anomaly traps-blessing of Nike return to their previous states 400%-1 star material-100 orbs.

Add more items for combo at hops,according to the achievements, you do have this planned.As i post before, we have the achievements back but after so long time the game is beyond them,they should update them too(CENERAL: Collector`s edition. ECONOMIC:Money minter-Pluto plentiful. EXPLORATION:Fabulous fortuna-Heights of hermia.
Unlock 3 of them(CENERAL:Zeus.EXPLORATION:olympian optimist-Hardier than heracles)because we are stuck for a long time at energy 290-level 5 on hops-combo of 20.
Fix the one that is stuck at 28/50 (GENERAL:Apollo:Get 50 achievements),i have earned 62,something is wrong.

As for Better Organization of Crafting Items, if they could be grouped by the HOPs names, it would be better than their level.

Edited on 09/24/2014 at 11:01:53 AM PST

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Sep 24, 14 12:25 PM
Grouping of objects by level is one of the "biggies"...we need to be able to see what we have in an organized fashion.

It would also help if the energy level would be adjusted past the current 290 cap. It is obviously intended to be raised, since there is an achievement for it available.

I'd really like it if we had a choice on the grouping...one tab for level and one for location...though the location one isn't necessary, it would still be useful at some level. (EG: Where do I go to get this item; how many more do I need for this or that task, etc.)

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Sep 29, 14 8:00 AM
Devs my wish list for the next update:

Please return to their previous states:
5 anomaly traps to one star material
Energy boost amulet to 400%
Blessing of Nike to 100 Orbs.

Please make the Character info and the energy bar in the hos scenes transparent, so we can see the objects totally hidden behind them.

Please make a confirmation pop up when we press the skip button.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Sep 29, 14 10:59 AM
From next update (after the Sept 22nd one):

1) Group the items by scene and by # of stars.
This would allow us to quick determine what scenes we need to go to get the items needed. I waste a lot of time trying to figure out how to best spend my 290 energy points.

2) I can't remember if this worked or not in the prior version but now when you need to create a relic, having clicked on the monster that you want to banish -- the relic page / tab opens up to the 1st relic, not to the relic clicked on that you need to go and get/make. This would say time as sometimes you have to scroll / click through 6 or 8 screens to get to the right relic

3) Fix the energy cost on Polar Station, Carnival (these are still at 60 pts not the 42 like the others).

4) Fix the energy cap currently at 290. Clearly we can have more based on the achievements.

Thank you

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Sep 30, 14 9:06 AM
I disagree that 5 anomaly crystals should be one star items. It is much easier to collect 4 star items than it is to collect 1 star items, besides, 5 crystals should "cost" more that 1. Also, newer scenes should cost more energy than the older scenes. As you progress through the game the cost and rewards should be greater. I do feel the enegry cap needs to be corrected and should increase with each level.

Edited on 10/13/2014 at 7:52:38 AM PST

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Oct 4, 14 10:59 AM
Sometimes I get items in my inventory and I don't know where to use them. Sometimes it's because it's been weeks, or even months, since I opened the place where it goes. It's really hard to remember the shapes of things like medallions and where you saw that shape before. Other times it's because I found the item, but haven't yet opened the place where it goes. Other times it's because there are multiple items needed and I didn't know I needed more than one or what the total number of items was. Not knowing what to do is sometimes the biggest challenge in this game.

I'd love to be able to click on items in inventory and have a message that says: "Use this in the gallery." Or "You need X number of items before you can use this" and change it to a "here's where you use these items" after you've acquired them all. Or "You can't get to the place where this is used." Or whatever is appropriate. Better yet, a "go to" button, like the one in quests, that guides you, if you have what you need to use the item. If the button isn't there, then it's a signal that you need to do something else before you can use it.

My other request: a message on locked relics that tells you what needs to be done before it will unlock. I'm supposed to create a relic, but I have no clue what I need to do in order to unlock it. Banish a creature? Build a bridge? Unlock a closed area?

I love the complexity of this game, but hate how hard it often is to know what I need to do, making it difficult to figure out the best thing to work on next. In-game information would be greatly appreciated. I don't really want to have to post on the forums, trying to explain exactly where I am in a complicated game.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Oct 7, 14 10:24 AM
Please fix the XP needed for Rio to 42 like all the others. I have to create 4 items that require 5 star items from there. With a max XP of 290 it will take forever.
Also eliminate quests to craft Orpheus hints, we all have too many we don't use. Instead quests to give hints would be great.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Oct 7, 14 3:15 PM
I don't mind crafting the hints...though I have more than I need, I tend to use them for new scenes until I learn where things are and what they look like in that particular scene.
I agree that it would be very useful to have messages for the items in our "in-line" inventory. I have a crafted Orpheus figure that I THINK I'll have to use in Tibet, IF I can get the stuff to craft whatever I need to dispel the tornado there. I tried taking the figure in hand and hitting the hint button, but it didn't help. I've been to every location looking for a place to use it, and haven't found one yet. I thought it would be in the gallery basement, but that picture was finished without it.

PS...nothing to do with the wish list...but does anyone else suspect that it may be Iris who's the traitor, rather than Damian?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 9, 14 11:19 AM
Hey Everyone,

These are really great suggestions! I've forwarded these to the devs, and they'll be able to take your ideas into consideration for future updates

bfgVaiya

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Oct 13, 14 7:54 AM
I had thought while playing today. I wish that when gathering items in HOS and "chest" is in the item list, you would be awarded a "Random Items Package" chest.

CarenNH
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by CarenNH on Oct 14, 14 1:30 PM
An achievement for accumulated hints would be nice -- maybe at 500, 1000, etc. I've got almost 700 of them now. I'm not about to go crafting more to get a couple of diamonds...

4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Nov 20, 14 12:29 PM
I would like them to add the orbs/diamonds to the daily rewards!

Edited on 11/20/2014 at 12:30:09 PM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Nov 20, 14 12:36 PM
It's nice to see that some of the original wish list has been addressed. One that has not been addressed is the 290 energy cap. I'd be elated to just have that one thing advanced. My Christmas wish list is increase the energy cap and more story! Please, oh, please.

[Post New]by deniseokc on Dec 19, 14 6:24 AM
A log-in so you can play on multiple computers. I play on my work computer and home computer. It would be nice to have both on the same level

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jun 10, 15 9:27 PM
I guess no one has written on this thread since 2014, so I'll give it a go. First, thank you devs for fulfilling my last wish of increasing the energy cap. I hope the next update will fix the Cube Puzzle timer, which no longer counts down, and thus the puzzle no longer appears. I hope that the story will progress, of course. I hope that we will see the other hidden objects that the Paris scene offers on the cover, but never delivers. And I'd like to see what the other statues of the gods will offer.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Jun 11, 15 7:15 AM
I'd also like to see that cube timer fixed...I could get bunches of coin with the tokens I've saved from Iris' daily chores.
It would be nice if one of the gods gave charms, and one gave food items.
And I'd like to see an exact count of the experience needed for the next level. The decimal system, while space-saving, isn't overly useful, because we're talking about a huge possible spread of points. (I don't care on the coins!) The actual experience we have is listed in our profiles; surely a line could be added either listing the number of points at which the next level kicks in, OR the number of points we need to go to get to the next level.
I'd also like it to be a little easier (not too much easier, or we'll end up with so many that we "kill" the game, as has happened elsewhere) to get some crystals. I have 13 at the moment, and I don't dare spend them on ANYTHING! I'm not asking for "special events" that allow us to increase them to the point that no one needs to spend anything on the game...just add a few more achievements, or make them prizes in the scenes once in a while.

Go to: