Re:Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Nov 26, 14 8:14 PM
Hi Claire,
If you are Player at level 22 with an Ice Queen avatar, then I've issued you a friend request. Hope it comes through.
Lauren

Edited on 10/19/2017 at 5:49:10 AM PST

[Post New]by Jan_Batty on Nov 27, 14 9:45 AM
I couldn't get my game to connect to Facebook today, so I followed the tips and uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
Now I've got it connected to Facebook, but I've lost all my progress, I've spent loads of money getting as far as I had, now it seems I may as well have just thrown the money down the drain.
Can anyone help me please?

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Nov 30, 14 7:32 AM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi ReallyHelpless,

I definitely understand how frustrating it can be to try to troubleshoot a game - especially if nothing seems to be working. For technical issues with the game, we recommend that you contact our <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a> so that we can provide the most customized help possible. As you can see, this game is played on many different computers and devices, so it's just not possible to troubleshoot the game on every single device via the Forums or via our <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/">Help pages</a>.

If you're currently working with one of our Technical Support reps, the best thing to do would be to continue working with them.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that you're able to play the game again in the future.

bfgWaimea

Hi Waimea,
Thank you for your concern, but it seems there is no solution to my problem. Of course I will continue to play the game because it truly is captivating. Maybe for the next update, you could consider adding a game save option for the android version. Also, maybe you could add a special Emporium to the game, where players that get dinged by the game can get a gift of their choice, with access controlled by player ID. Something like this, more than words, would let us know that you feel our pain. Thanks again to you and Michael at BFG Support.
Lauren a

Edited on 10/19/2017 at 5:49:34 AM PST

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Dec 3, 14 7:24 AM
No server connection for my kindle fire. Am I the only one having this problem?

Never mind, got back in.

Edited on 12/03/2014 at 7:34:33 AM PST

Cece1955
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Cece1955 on Dec 5, 14 6:19 PM
I can download the game to my android phone, but not my nexus tablet. Looks to be a version incompatibility issue, but can this be resolved somehow?

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Dec 8, 14 3:43 PM
No Christmas for us!??? Gosh darn! Technically I know this is not a technical issue, and I know there's nothing you can do about it, but I needed to vent, so I thought I'd post this where no one was likely to see it.

bfgVaiya
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 9, 14 2:48 PM
Hey Cece1955

I'm truly sorry to see there's trouble with getting Midnight Castle on your Nexus tablet! I would definitely recommend contacting Tech Support HERE, and one of our Reps can look into this with you.

ReallyHelpless, I definitely understand wanting to participate in the holidays with everyone else. Since the Android version of Midnight Castle is so new, it hasn't quite had the chance to catch up to the PC and iOS versions in available features. Please be assured though, we are working to get you all up to speed with the other versions and are doing what we can to get tournaments and new content to you as soon as possible

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Dec 10, 14 7:59 PM
Thank you Vaiya. I started the game on my laptop awhile back, just to see what the tournament was all about, so I have seen the joys of Christmas and I feel very badly for my android brethren. I crafted a reindeer today and felt pure happiness, and at level 11, with only 8 HOS, that was no mean feat. I can just imagine all the fun I'd have at level 32. Ah well, maybe soon.

bfgVaiya
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 11, 14 2:36 PM
Hey ReallyHelpless

I'm glad to see you've been able to take a look through the PC version! We hope to have the Android version caught up as soon as possible, since we really don't want to have anyone feeling left out. I look forward to when we get to announce the next update for you!

bfgVaiya

Sjbeckw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Sjbeckw on Dec 16, 14 4:05 AM
UploadedChristmas version. It is now telling me I am playing on two devices which is untrue. I play on an iPad mini
Also having problems where it tells me all things must come to an end gifts are over and shuts down and restarts

Sjbeckw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Sjbeckw on Dec 16, 14 4:10 AM
I was on level 23 and just got set back to level 6 no change in devices, just an upgrade to the iOS system

Jianna143
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Can't gift to friends higher lvl than me

[Post New]by Jianna143 on Dec 16, 14 10:40 PM
I've had this problem off and on for a while, but as of yesterday, it's permanent. I can't send gifts to friends who are a higher level than me. I can send them to lower level friends just fine. If I try to buy a gift to send, it processes the purchase and puts the item in my inventory, but doesn't send it. It appears I'm not receiving gifts from them either, but it could just be they're not sending because I'm not sending. When it was happening intermittently, a tablet restart would fix it, but that no longer works. I'm playing the android version on an Nvidia Shield LTE tab with Lollipop android (5.0). Oh, and no Christmas sucks.

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Dec 21, 14 8:01 AM
Hey Jianna, I've been thinking that about the no Christmas, so I'm glad you said it Hope you find a solution for your problem.

[Post New]by mikewilliamson3 on Dec 22, 14 1:43 PM
Hi - I'm playing on Android (Kindle Fire HD), am stuck on level 38, and keep getting told that a content upgrade is required to continue. Unfortunately the game is getting stale without the challenge of moving through the levels.
Please tell me there's an Android upgrade on the cards soon.

bfgVaiya
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 23, 14 11:56 AM
Hey mikewilliamson3

I want to assure you we are working to get the next content update for Android out soon. I definitely understand wanting to play past level 38 and get caught up with PC and iOS players At this time, we haven't gotten an exact date for when that content update will be released, but we'll definitely let everyone know as soon as we have new information.

Jianna143, it could indeed be that your higher level friends may not be sending gifts, but it's definitely strange that your purchased gifts are going straight to your inventory. Have you tried sending those items from your inventory once they're there? If you have, has this been successful at all? I'd also like to recommend contacting Customer Support HERE with a detailed description of what's going on and what you've tried so one of our Reps can troubleshoot this issue with you.

Sjbeckw, it sounds like you've encountered an issue that came up with the iOS version that we released a fix for on December 20, 2014. Details from this fix and how to install it can be found . HERE. If you've already installed that update but you're progress still hasn't been restored, please repost this in the dedicated iOS Tech Thread so we can track this issue and contact Customer Support HERE with the following:

1. The version number of the game that's installed (this can be found in the bottom left of the load screen)
2. Your Friend ID
3. The Friend ID showing on the device
4. The last level you were on

I hope this information helps!

bfgVaiya

Edit to fix formatting

Edited on 12/23/2014 at 11:57:36 AM PST

[Post New]by GeeBee1944 on Dec 23, 14 1:33 PM
Hi can anyone please tell me how to get back to Midnight Castle main menu on an android. Thanks in anticipation.

[Post New]by SweetNSpunky on Dec 31, 14 9:42 PM
Last night, I bought a pack of diamonds for 4.99 on my tablet. As soon as I confirmed my purchase, my tablet froze and I never received the diamonds I purchased. I bought a second 4.99 pack thinking it may add both packs to my account. It only added the second purchased diamonds. Is there a way I can get the diamonds I paid for or my money refunded? I would rather have the diamonds, if possible. I do have my confirmation for both 4.99 purchases if needed. My ID is a176827 Thanks!

[Post New]by mamarou on Jan 4, 15 6:43 AM
I am stuck on level 38 in Henry. When will i be able to continiue play?It not fare to stuck us and not be able to play. Please replay.Thanks

[Post New]by mamarou on Jan 4, 15 6:48 AM
mikewilliamson3 wrote:Hi - I'm playing on Android (Kindle Fire HD), am stuck on level 38, and keep getting told that a content upgrade is required to continue. Unfortunately the game is getting stale without the challenge of moving through the levels.
Please tell me there's an Android upgrade on the cards soon.

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Jan 11, 15 9:53 AM
Achievement counter for Fortune Wheel Stuck

I was just browsing through my Achievements and noticed that the Fortune Wheel achievement was 14/28 days, which was surprising since I play the FW every day without fail for more than a month. I've been monitoring it, and once I get to 17/28, the next day it's back to 14/28. Really bizarre. Also, when I play the FW in the morning, about 10 AM EST, the counter doesn't reset to 24 hours, but rather 12 hours or so, and I can play the FW again that night. Am I doing something wrong? This is my last achievement for the Fortune Wheel, and the others were achieved with no problems.

Never mind, it got unstuck. I finally got the achievement. Finally.

Edited on 10/19/2017 at 5:50:38 AM PST

Go to: