A CALL TO PAY ATTENTION

NeenaL
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:A CALL TO PAY ATTENTION

[Post New]by NeenaL on Sep 27, 14 8:38 PM
The dev's tell us the drop rates can't be fixed the complexities etc... we have heard the same excuse time after time. The people on this forum and who play MC are extremely sympathetic to what is going on in the Ukraine. With that being said, the dev's had no trouble at all decreasing the amount given for completing a HOS $75 - 50, items from the city clock being devalued by hundred of dollars, all done in one quick update. They fixed the Bow-Fig debacle within a very short timeframe and now reports of other games having drop rates adjusted and fixed leads me to believe, it can be taken care of. These are very big game co.s and I can't help but think they must have contingent plans to work around many obstacles. They have had success developing updates, several in quick succession. I have read BFG EG Bio's and urge everyone to do the same.

If this co is not going to do anything and permit this game to deteriorate even further by allowing more of its fan base to scatter and quit, it would be helpful to know. We would like to try and keep our group of friends together, preserving what we feel is worth the trouble.

There are FTP games thriving. My granddaughter plays one, has reg updates, hundreds of levels, you can progress faster by purchasing "items" to aid leveling up, or you can play steady and slow. It's not a HOP game or I already would have defected but it is entertaining and helps pass the time for someone like myself with a chronic illness, another game missing that core target audience!

This is just my opinion and experience with MC....

bowlmn
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bowlmn on Sep 29, 14 5:27 PM
This free game is getting expensive. I understand you do not need to buy diamonds or gold coins, but at the higher levels, it takes a lot of coins to craft some things. I bought max coins twice this week, and have to consider really slowing down my game play, instead of buying more coins.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Sep 29, 14 5:35 PM
Oo, bowlmn, indeed slow it down or you'll be broke! Just do the HOS over and over as many hours as you can manage in a day. Don't rush, just take your time but doing those HOS and sending airships and feeding pets soon makes you the coins needed.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Sep 29, 14 6:17 PM
Add friends, bowlmn; they sure can make a difference. I am so stuck in my first game, needing stamps that I can't seem to get, and since the social page remains blank, I can't get any of that wonderful help. Second game, that I have only been playing a few months, is already at a higher level, and I can tell you, it is only because of help from friends. What the game doesn't give you, someone else has, and you have things that they need. Paying it forward seems to help too. What you give, the game tends to give back...sometimes

[Post New]by Blustd on Sep 30, 14 12:46 PM
Add me to the list of people who are dropping out. I am stuck trying to find unique stamps, even though this is supposedly "fixed". I am burned out doing HOS scenes over and over, and now there is no specific way to get the stamps I need. It is ridiculous that they have you going to the same scenes over and over, and ignoring all the others. Big Fish you need to understand that we are not here to spend a lot of money, but would like to have fun! It is obvious that you are just after our money, so I quit.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Oct 7, 14 7:47 AM
I notice that when we put out the Urgent Letter to Big Fish Games, it warranted a meeting so they could do "damage control" by locking forums. My question now, is why have we not received an answer to this letter? Surely Big Fish understands that there ARE players who are paying to play these games (and as I've said before, if you are FTP that's fine, because that is the way the games are advertised) but if they expect us to continue to visit the Big Fish banks, they need to do better on improving the quality of game play. AND they need to have a meeting so they can respond to our letter and show that they care about those who play these games, most specifically Midnight Castle and Awakening Kingdoms. I will be posting this in both threads.

Go to: