Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color here!

[Post New]by Jfisher448 on Feb 21, 15 7:17 AM
Having the same problem it seems as all others. Was actually able to play the game with no problems for a few weeks and then it stopped opening and would get an "unexpectedly quit" message. Uninstalled, reinstalled no difference. Sent a message with diagnostic results to Big Fish and they sent me a code to get a new game with no resolution to this problem. I'm on a Mac.

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

[Post New]by bep1 on Mar 9, 15 4:42 PM
My Norton Internet Security Program won't run this game. It keeps saying it is a security threat and it removed it! I really want this game to work. How can I get my virus program to trust it as safe? It installed it, but when you click on run, it said it removed it because it was a security risk.

[Post New]by HKFilmFan on Jun 14, 15 4:58 PM
Having same problems as others with this game. Norton 360 removed it as a security risk. I'm using Windows 7.

It worked for several weeks and but I haven't played it in a while. Today Norton removed it.

I hope there's a fix for this!

Thanks!

ElmaK
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Save Game

[Post New]by ElmaK on Sep 10, 15 12:33 PM
How in the world do I actually save this game? I've gone through the first section at least 6 times, get stuck on one certain level, and then I exit the game - frankly because I'm so frustrated! Then the next time I open the game, I have to start at the very beginning!
Whyyyyyy???
Does this game not save any game data? Will I have to start from scratch every time I play it??

Go to: