[Post New]by geri_mac on Sep 3, 14 3:13 AM
no trophies restored for me either, hope its fixed soon

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Re:New Update 9/3 Did NOT Restore Trophies

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Sep 3, 14 6:07 AM
Hi, Update didn't restore trophies for me either. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact I kept playing because I still got the quests with the 3rd update. I kept playing with the glitch and now may have to just accept it.????

Sally

The achievement trophy count is, I think, the same as before . The map quests trophies have not been reset.

Edited on 09/04/2014 at 5:15:06 AM PST

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Sep 3, 14 7:22 AM
No trophies restored for me . Feel like It has helped me learn the areas a little as i only play a few minutes each day. Only five or six items to find instead of ten to fifteen. Just don't get items to finish quests.

[Post New]by jeanieweanie on Sep 3, 14 8:44 AM
Did not restore trophies in map scenes for me either.

mouser9169
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by mouser9169 on Sep 3, 14 10:00 AM
Laflamme wrote:Seems that it didn't work for everybody. I got my 94 / 105 count back.

Still p.o.'d about Fungus Hut though.

The fungus hut is a done deal.

I've got 29/35 trophies. When Allan said "the trophies are still on the server", I wondered what was going to happen to the trophies we "earned" working on the new quests. I wonder if the "new" trophy numbers overwrote the "old" trophy numbers.

I can't say for sure since I don't remember what I did or didn't do. Maybe somebody who didn't do many map scenes after the updates can answer that.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Sep 3, 14 10:43 AM
Mouse, I did map scenes also as "Novice" so gained a few trophies that way. Have sent my game files for review and will report back as soon as I know more. But the original outcome of the update was all trophies missing, except for 4 in Stone Circle. I guess it will be confusing since we are all at different points in our map achievements depending on how long we have been playing. I think I also gained a trophy or two in the new maps, with the first update, at which point my trophies were still all intact.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Sep 3, 14 12:20 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry the update didn't restore the trophies to everyone! Rest assured, our team is working with the devs to get this fixed as soon as possible.

When the update was tested here, it appeared to have fixed everything, but on occasion, errors don't make themselves known until after release. Due to all the different types of computers out there, it can be a bit difficult to test every possible configuration, but we do try to make sure things work.

I really want to thank you all for your patience while we try to get this resolved. Once we know more, we'll let you all know!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by kdutka on Sep 3, 14 12:36 PM
So I am a bit gun shy. I did install last update and although I kept my trophies in scenes, lost them in achievements when I was just about to get the big reward. Does anyone who installed the last update know if this was fixed or are we still only getting 1 crystal for 5 trophies gained????

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Sep 3, 14 1:11 PM
kdutka wrote:So I am a bit gun shy. I did install last update and although I kept my trophies in scenes, lost them in achievements when I was just about to get the big reward. Does anyone who installed the last update know if this was fixed or are we still only getting 1 crystal for 5 trophies gained????

kdutka,

The 3rd update of 8/29 effected my trophy achievement.from 120/120 to 0/5. Yesterdays update restored it 120/120.

Mamacass14

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Sep 3, 14 1:46 PM
kdutka wrote:So I am a bit gun shy. I did install last update and although I kept my trophies in scenes, lost them in achievements when I was just about to get the big reward. Does anyone who installed the last update know if this was fixed or are we still only getting 1 crystal for 5 trophies gained????

Kdutka i had the same problem. The update restored the trophy counter. I went from zero to 112/120 again.

Go to: