MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

Re:Talk with the developers of Kingdom Tales 2 here!

[Post New]by MammawJo on Sep 23, 14 11:09 AM
Hello again, Kspes and Boris,

I've noticed that when you replay the game under a different profile, the achievements do not reset. Is this the way it was meant to be? An oversight? A glitch in my game? It seems odd to me that you don't get to earn the achievements again under a new profile.

I hope Cateia Games continues to make more TM games. While I have played a few of your HOG/HOPA games (and really enjoyed them!), quality TM games are so few and far between. I realize the market demands the HOG/HOPA genre, but I think developers should also pay attention to the TM players. Check any forum and you'll find people begging for more TM games. We get a new game once a month...maybe...twice, if we're really, really lucky.

Any more thought to opening up the beta testing? I, for one, would to beta test for Cateia Games!

Edited: I had finished up the last couple levels of a game, then started a new game under a new profile. After realizing that the achievements weren't reset, I exited the game & came here to the forums. Went back to the game a couple hours later and all the achievements were reset for that profile. So must just be a minor hiccup.

Edited on 09/23/2014 at 8:35:36 PM PST

[Post New]by boris_mikic on Sep 24, 14 4:59 AM
Hello MammawJo,

Hm, that's odd. Yes, the achievements should be unique to profiles. Thanks for letting us know, we will be sure to take a look at this.

We're glad that you enjoy our TM games. We're always trying to push the limits a bit and go one step further with every game we release. It's great to see that our effort and dedication is not in vain.

---
Boris Mikic
Cateia Games

NIMHURCHU
Clownfish
Clownfish
744 Posts

[Post New]by NIMHURCHU on Sep 24, 14 11:46 PM
Hi Boris and Kspes,

I just wanted to thank you both for taking the time to interact with Cateia customers. I am so impressed that the Cateia team are so dedicated to their profession, and to their customers. I was re-playing a level to help a fellow "fishie", and was surprised to see that you had posted a solution for the level. Now that's customer care!!!

I agree with MammawJo. I too hope that Cateia Games continues to make more TM games. In years past, I had been, primarily, a HOPA/HOG player. Last year, I began my first TM game, and I have played nothing else since. I am always desperate for quality TM games, like Kingdom Tales 2.

I eagerly await KT3, and any more TM games that Cateia might produce. You all have a great formula for success! Keep up the splendid artistry and challenging, but achievable, gameplay, and Cateia Games will be a powerhouse in this genre!

Best wishes to all the Cateia team!!!!!

[Post New]by hamsher on Oct 3, 14 2:38 PM
When you get really stuck how do you get help? I can not seem to figure out how to get the magic potion

[Post New]by boris_mikic on Oct 6, 14 12:23 AM
Hello hamsher,

Magic is generated over time from Temples and Druid Huts. Build a Temple and you will get magic.

---
Boris Mikic
Cateia Games

joybelle_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by joybelle_1 on Oct 23, 14 7:17 AM
I loved the first game and was able to complete it with three stars. That's why I loved it..it was possible with some thought. I cant get on with this one..and get the same satisfaction.
I wish there was a walkthrough somewhere we could buy or download. I have the same trouble with Viking Saga games..I get to a point where I have to settle for low stars.
If you make difficulty levels relevant...everyone can enjoy their own capabilities and challenge themselves rather than you setting the basic bar.
I can get through this game without 3 stars for all...and still enjoy..just finishing..but it would be spectacular if there were many levels of difficulty and we could find our own spot of challenge instead of feeling defeated
Love the game...but it makes me feel bad about myself. I can get through Royal Envoy..and expert level...
Sometimes just a clue can get your head out of its "box" to allow you to go on.
Cheers and thanks for the fun anyway. :-)
Walkthroughs are essential or several difficulty levels.

[Post New]by boris_mikic on Oct 26, 14 11:47 PM
Hello joybelle_1,

Actually there are several levels of difficulty. You have the Relaxed mode without any time limit, you have the Normal mode which provides up to 3 stars and you have Extreme where you can get a Platinum star. We designed the game in such a way that obtaining 3 stars should be possible for the majority of players. While this is still not that easy, we did make it easier to get 3 stars than we did in the first game.

If you get stuck on a particular level, feel free to post a new thread here. People often offer advice on how to beat certain levels (me being one of them). Unfortunately there is no walkthrough available online, at least none that I know of.

---
Boris Mikic
Cateia Games

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Dec 30, 14 8:21 AM
I bought the game because I like people who take the time to talk to us and tell us what they can do to improve the game. I have Kingdom Tales here and Kingdom Tales 2 I bought on another site because I saw this post. I remember playing Kingdom Tales 2 trial so I know I'll like it and it is not a HOG which is another bonus.

Edited on 12/30/2014 at 8:23:40 AM PST

Go to: