NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Second games, how do you set one up?

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Oct 6, 14 3:18 PM
Some with only one computer set up a second game for another family member. Has nothing to do with "farming". But, if you are an AK player beware, because you cannot do it, and some poor players have overridden their own games in an attempt to set one up for someone else in their family. I think it's very nice they allow it here, as some households can only afford one computer.

[Post New]by paintedladies on Jan 26, 15 1:25 PM
So happy to have found this thread! Great instructions all!

Vstromval
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Vstromval on Jul 8, 15 6:16 AM
Having read through all the comments, I am still not sure if a second game can be set up on an iPad. Does anyone have either the definitive answer, or the instructions? Thanks

Llamamama15
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Llamamama15 on Jul 8, 15 8:22 AM
I find my second game a useful source of hard to get items and also use it to craft stuff for main game. I don't feel as much pressure to endlessly do the rounds when I know I can replace crystals, banners and treasures

jangawhite
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by jangawhite on Jul 8, 15 8:48 AM
I actually got a new iPhone, the Midnight Castle game started over on level one, I got to level 8, then one morning it had synced up to my right level.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 10, 15 9:39 AM
I love my second game!!! The wheel on that game has been very rewarding with eggs and crafted items (my main game's wheel is almost not worth the free spin). I've got it sitting on the blood lotus and bracelet of seeing for upcoming quests for my main game. Whenever I need a blood lotus, I just send it over. PLUS, and what I find personally rewarding is that I can gift rarer items to my friends on my second game without hurting my progress on either game. This would not work if EVERY friend asked for an immortal treasure (or a unique stamp)... hahaha... but, I have a diverse group of friends at different stages asking for different things so it all works. Once I finish a round on one game, I switch to the next and by that time, all the HO's are fully charged and ready for the next round... and around and around we go.

I never thought I'd do a third game.. but it's now at level 12... I don't pay it much attention, it's to help transport items... well, items it "can" transport, need to level it up enough to get to the blood lotus... some day.

I read a post where someone had 7 games... okay... well... all I can say is, I'm not that addicted............ yet... never say never. LOL

Fuzzy Cindy

Go to: