Radgame
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for 9 Clues: The Ward here

[Post New]by Radgame on Sep 18, 14 2:21 PM
Based on finished game:

Vat a gut game, ja!

Gosh, it's been a while since a game's been this creepy and fun. It was a blast to play (non-stop.....it was that riveting!). A refreshingly different SE (so rare nowadays) albeit a dark (and sad) theme. Graphics in this whodunit were superb incl. all HOPs. Puzzles were good - I had to skip some only because I wanted to keep going. The flashback thingy was the only strain on the eye.

At no point did I feel bored. These Devs. have struck a great balance between a good story and game flow. I haven't played the previous game in the series. I'm tempted to revisit it now that I've played this one. It's a fantastic standalone SE.......finally!

Thanks to all who post detailed reviews - it really helps me. And since they've covered all other relevant details, enough said from my end. A superb, creepy game that shook all the fairy dust/ cutesy helper golden dust off moi!

Deserves of ze golden ones, IMO.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Sep 20, 14 10:23 PM
Wow SUPER BORING....Yawn! No buy for me.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Sep 21, 14 10:09 AM
INTERESTING...Haven't played a game like this one in quite some time and it's very good. I was lost until I got the map but that helped me to get around. Like the story and characters.. Give this 3 out of 5 stars..

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Sep 22, 14 6:12 PM
Now this is what I call a truly creepy game!! The game (that begins with an "F" (!!)that was suppose to be so creepy, just didn't cut it as far as I was concerned. But this game, wow, the scenes, graphics, music, storyline, characters, all top notch. I couldn't find a thing wrong with this game. The HOS were plenty, but you had a Majh Jong (spelling??) game if you wanted to skip the HOS. The mini-games were few and far between, but the ones that were there were easy and fun. I think the Killer will be a surprise to some and gosh darn, what a good story!! I am truly impressed! I did NOT like the first 9 Clues game, as I reviewed quite awhile ago,so was hesitant when I saw this introduced, but I am WOWED and would recommend this game for any gamer that likes a truly creepy, interesting murder mystery. Kudos to you Devs!!

feenix and all good things!!!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Sep 24, 14 4:20 PM
OMG....LOVED IT, LOVED IT ..non-stop excitement, for this fishie, haven't had this much FUN playing a game in a while!!

It DID have the CREEPY factor, which I just LOVE and cannot get enough of, great artwork, the character's felt so REAL, I knew a guy that looked just like Zed..lol!
The story kept me engaged Sooo GOOD, and the game flow, well it was just PERFECT, for me, I enjoyed every single H0 scene, not to many for my taste, these developers hit the sweet spot, IMHO, VERY well laid out as far as the game mechanics go, no complaints here .

I had a blast playing this gem, would love to see another CE from these developers, will be keeping eye's wide open.
AWESOME job, this gets 5 ..and a it was so nice to REALLY enjoy a game from start to finish, for a change, KUDO's to a brilliant team !!
A SE that is a must try, LOVED every single second. THANK YOU .

lionscat
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by lionscat on Sep 30, 14 5:38 PM
I usually stick to Collector's Editions, because I like the bling, but I really enjoyed this game because it kept my attention without all the bells and whistles: which means it's a good game. Others have given the details, so i will just say that 9 Clues: The Ward was very entertaining. I really enjoyed playing it. Try it for yourself, it's a lot of fun.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Oct 2, 14 8:29 PM
great game, I liked the guy who had Mr. Mittens, just enough puzzle and hop so it wasn't boring.

skicroghan
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by skicroghan on Oct 12, 14 10:22 PM
sandicats5 wrote: great game, I liked the guy who had Mr. Mittens, just enough puzzle and hop so it wasn't boring.

Please tell me how you solved it. I've been trying on and off for 3 days and still can't get it. HELP please.

ShaunaPSmith
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ShaunaPSmith on Nov 20, 14 2:12 PM
Loved this game! I think it only took me a few hours to play it, but maybe that's because I didn't stop once I started. Okay, I split it into two sessions, but it was lots of fun and kept me going. No need for hints or maps on this one. I liked the mini-games, but could always have them be more challenging. The story was great. I actually wanted to know what was going to happen!

I like when they "lock" you in a room or area and make you work your way out before venturing around all over the rest of the game. I also like games with real people as opposed to cartoon and fantasy types. The voice overs were pretty good and the characters were believable. Normally I don't care about that, but this one was really good.

I think I only paid $3.49 for it so it was a great deal!

rdekker1
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by rdekker1 on Apr 8, 15 5:42 PM
I have to say I like this game more then the first. This is a great detective murder mystery which is my favorite type of game. It did have quite a few HOS but they weren't hard so I didn't mind. I hope there are more in the series to come.

Go to: