Re:Catbag's Eye Infection- Update

[Post New]by CathyCatfish on Sep 17, 14 12:56 PM
wow... first poor pp and now catbag!!

get well SOON, catbag!

and be careful, dax!!
and thank you for taking over for catbag who took over for pp....

AND, game related:
i, as well, will be buying this game!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Sep 17, 14 3:22 PM
Hope you feel better soon! My boss got pink eye from her young niece but it cleared up fairly quickly with the right meds. Take care.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Sep 17, 14 5:04 PM
Update:

Right eye has cleared up completely.

Drops were not working, so I bought ointment instead. Left eye is getting better.

And, on a game related topic, very happy to see a sequel to 9 Clues, so I'm looking forward to this one.

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Sep 17, 14 5:41 PM
I haven't thanked you before - but thank you so much for starting the review thread. It is greatly appreciated by everyone of us.

Get well, my fellow cat person. We all miss you. Your "replacement" is doing a good job. However, no one can replace you! Eye infections are nothing a mess around with. Take you time recovering and HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! WE MISS YOU!!!

Edited on 09/17/2014 at 5:42:43 PM PST

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Sep 18, 14 7:25 AM
Catbag - glad to hear eyes are clearing up. You are the cat's meow!

9 Clues looks like a pretty good game...think I'll do the demo.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 18, 14 8:28 AM
CathyCatfish wrote:wow... first poor pp and now catbag!!

get well SOON, catbag!

and be careful, dax!!
and thank you for taking over for catbag who took over for pp....

AND, game related:
i, as well, will be buying this game!

Thanks CathyCatfish, the minute I read your post I thought "Oh no, everything comes in threes".

So, if I go down with something before Catbag or Pond Prowler can return to the pond I would like to nominate CathyCatfish to do the Reviews and Tech Issues threads!

Game related: As I am unlikely to buy today's new CE I think I will treat myself to 9 Clues: The Ward.

Edited on 09/18/2014 at 9:18:56 AM PST

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Sep 18, 14 5:41 PM
Glad to hear there's some improvement catbag. Hope all is well soon.

Thank you Dax, for stepping in to help. Much appreciated!

I have not reviewed this game but the trial was pretty good, especially compared to some recent offerings.

So many credits, so few worth playing.

*sigh*

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Sep 19, 14 4:58 PM
Update again:

Left eye is almost cleared. Should be fine in 1 or 2 more days!

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Sep 21, 14 1:56 PM
Catbag8717 ,

Happy to hear, your on your way, to clear eye's, having it in one eye is bad enough, but in both, I feel for you.
Update is awesome news, hope you will soon be back, swimming in the pond, feeling 100%, once again !!

I did purchase this game, it is a great SE, fun and different, finding the trails of evidence, LOVE IT , it is a breath of fresh air .
AND it is worth every penny, as a stand alone SE better than some CE's, that is just MHO .

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 25, 14 4:30 PM
Hi catbag8717,

The other Forum Mods and I are very glad to hear that you're on the mend and hope that you're back to 100% very soon.

It's wonderful to see all of the support from your fellow forum members and I hope that all of those positive vibes are aiding in your recovery!

However, as bfgVaiya previously mentioned, we do need to keep the threads on our posts on-topic, as stated in our Forum Rules, specifically:

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

While this thread will now be locked, I do encourage everyone with well wishes to PM catbag8717. I'm sure that any positive messages will be more than welcome!

bfgWaimea

Go to: