userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Grim Facade: The Artist and The Prentender Collector's Edition

[Post New]by userfree on Sep 20, 14 6:35 AM
Was enjoying this latest edition of the Grim Facade series and especially the options putting you in your chosen direction...until...chose NOT to burn the painting, but make a replica. Now the game only wants me to give the painting to the villain and since I don't have one, I'm going around in circles. I have so many CEs almost finished that I will pass on this one, but pick up as a SE. I, personally, did not find it boring and enjoyed the facts on DaVinci. As always try for yourself.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Grim Facade: The Artist and The Prentender Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Sep 20, 14 2:49 PM
I liked it, relaxing and I bought it. No need to give a long review when all of you have done a great job.

truman99
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by truman99 on Sep 24, 14 10:39 AM
BASED ON COMPLETED GAME and BONUS CHAPTER.....

WONDERFUL GAME!!!! This is one of the best games I've ever played, and I've played a lot of them! I found it plenty challenging, as I opted for no black bar hints.

It was perfect in every way....fun to play, great graphics, good hidden object scenes, MANY locations to explore, a custom setting for difficulty, and words large enough to read without straining the eyes.

Also, it is one of the longest games I've played, worth every dollar !!! Thank you so much ERS and Big Fish Games!!! I think this is one of the best games of 2014.

[Post New]by toomanycats on Oct 8, 14 12:40 PM
Is anyone else SICK of this developer's new tactic of opening a window in an area NOWHERE NEAR the object you are trying to collect, forcing you to click your wrist off trying to find the magic place it wants. What was wrong with the old way, where you clicked where the object actually was. I may not buy any more games by this developer, since it aggravates me so much. Notice, Big Fish, in case you are developing any more MCF games with them.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 15, 14 4:00 AM
toomanycats... ERS is not involved in the development of the MCF games. That would be Elephant Games.

ShaunaPSmith
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ShaunaPSmith on Oct 18, 14 2:25 PM
Ugghh...I couldn't wait for this game to end. I just didn't enjoy it very much. The voice overs are terrible. The storyline is not even follow-able and the games were pretty much too easy. I really love it when there's a labyrinth in a game. It makes me think "Oh goodie! I get to really test my skills here!" But then you get the map for the labyrinth and you click on it, and it just takes you to the end of the maze without involving you at all. That happened A LOT in this game. Give us a challenge!! I played the CE version and went through the Bonus Game as well. I did have to use the Strategy Guide a few times to keep it moving along, but mostly that was because the steps were illogical. There were discrepancies in the game play (like calling a brush a broom) and it felt like someone else designed the Bonus Game because the cursor worked differently. It felt like the developers didn't really play their own game. I really wouldn't spend money on the CE version.

Go to: