annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:Agency 33 Update Glitches

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Sep 19, 14 6:50 AM
Yep, me too, and the timer is going in the opposite direction. You don't get credit for any items and you lose points earned from other sources and energy. Makes me so mad, I get so irritated. I have to quit the game for awhile. Love, hate, hate, hate, Love...LOL .Love/hate relationship-just wanted it to be more workable than before, it is worse! Disappointed.

[Post New]by jripSoCal on Sep 19, 14 7:33 AM
haven't noticed the timer, but the layering problem is very annoying, and costly!! oh, and thank you for getting my acheviements to me.

soslb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by soslb on Sep 19, 14 8:41 AM
Adding my "two cents".....am getting tired of losing credits by having to leave scene w/o completing due to non-active items!!

[Post New]by barbaraapopk on Sep 19, 14 8:46 AM
having no anomoly is not true. in the english garden if the telescope is present you can not get the fox, pumpkin or cabbage. if you remove the telescope you can collect the items. i found this is true on most of the glitches. if an item is removed from in front of the item it can be clicked on. in th tent no matter what i do i can not get the match box. i have gone through so much enery because of this update i getting ready to quit for a while. i keep getting error and am tired of thrying to play.we went through these glitches when i play FOUND they were fixed but after getting to level 150 then having to start over when they fixed then was very discouraging. i hope it doen't happen again, the game crashed on me already once and i had to start over and i had gotten to level 31. i know that isn't very far, but to start over at 1 was upsetting.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Sep 19, 14 10:40 AM
Lilac43 wrote:Here's the scoop from my perspective: the "click zones" of certain objects overlay those of other objects. So, for instance, in the Fringe Hut HOP, the pitchfork is in front of the frog. The frog is listed as a search item, but click all you want...unless and until you can click on the pitchfork to get it out of the way, you can't pick up the frog. I have encountered this in nearly every HOP I've accessed so far, and I'm up to level 22.

I really like this game, except for this frustrating problem, which is universal within the game. Seems like a little more QA time by the developers is in order? BTW...Windows 7, all updates, I usually play windowed mode. And, I just got the latest game update this AM and encountered the glitch described above immediately.

This has nothing to do with click zones. In the Artists Workshop, the laurel wreath is on the wall and the snowman directly in the middle of it. I got both objects in the list and I managed to pick up the wreath but the snow man was still not clickable even after the object surrounding it was gone.

Rockdiva
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Rockdiva on Sep 19, 14 11:58 AM
Same here, I've been unable to complete scenes. Couldn't check to see if clicking other items would free then up, because in both cases, the scene had the Starfall challenge, where the items are shown one at a time.

As far as the timer running backwards, that has always happened on certain challenges (Eclipse and Starfall)

Edited on 09/19/2014 at 11:59:02 AM PST

MaryM1980
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by MaryM1980 on Sep 19, 14 12:50 PM
Well I guess I am not the only one having this issue lol I was also not able to pick up the frame in the polar HOP. In another non related complaint I wonder why the two newer HOPs are still at 60 points not 42, you would think they would have changed that. I have had to quit two HOPs so far because I couldn't click on an item and at 60 the polar HOP isn't one that makes me happy I had to exit. Also I am not sure if anyone is having more trouble in simply clicking on items than b4. I have noticed that many item although you can eventually grab have become much harder to click on, this has made completing the HOP in a speedy time frame much harder.

Janimal1
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Janimal1 on Sep 19, 14 1:01 PM
There are so many glitches. I am finding more and more as I go. Can one of the admins let us know when an update to fix these will be in place. So far, I have seen nothing unless I missed it.

[Post New]by bilbobpk on Sep 19, 14 2:13 PM
I sent a CS ticker with a Dr Felix report. The reply I got was that a lot of people had the same issues. The Big Fish techs were in touch with the people that did the update and they are trying to get it fixed.
Watch for a new update soon.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Sep 19, 14 2:34 PM
As far as I can tell in the English Tea Garden the only way to get the pumpkin & cabbage is without the anomaly in place. I usually wait for the item that is overlapping to come into play but if it does not. I just wait until I got all others out of the way & try for the requested item. Usually this works except for the cabbage & pumpkin in the garden.

Also add to glitches, last night I had 101 items in my backpack and this morning when I went into game, I only had 21 items. I have so far lost 6 energy's & item's earned trying for the inventors requested items so I can continue the games quests.

Sigh, I just was just starting to enjoy the game.
Mamacass14

[Post New]by JoanMorris on Sep 19, 14 2:59 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem. Have noticed the clock but even if I don't have a challenge on the scene I still can't pick up some items

[Post New]by Khan_Palace on Sep 19, 14 3:27 PM
I am having all the same problems as well, so frustrating.

[Post New]by Sobbie on Sep 19, 14 4:17 PM
Another me too. I had finally gotten to where I could get enough energy for a HOP without waiting days. Now having to quit a HOP without finishing is very frustrating. Was working fine until I updated today

erica077
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by erica077 on Sep 19, 14 4:38 PM
I am having problems picking up at least one item per hop....and then I loose the energy it took to do the hop this is very frustrating....it has happened to me several times now

[Post New]by goharvickgo on Sep 19, 14 4:38 PM
Having same HOP issue with not being able to click on items needed. Have lost about 70+ energy. This has only happened since I installed the update. Please help.

[Post New]by Jennie077 on Sep 19, 14 4:47 PM
I keep having the same problems with loosing the energy in the hops because I can't pick up one item it just won't let me. I end up having to leave the hop and loose the progress...this has happened quite often since the last update and it is frustrating...hope they fix it soon

jap_gg
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by jap_gg on Sep 19, 14 5:18 PM
I too am having the same problem with not being able to collect things in the hos. So far I've encountered 3 messed up scenes. THANKS FOR THE TESTED UPDATE.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Sep 20, 14 2:43 AM
Just a word of warning, if you do the Shaman Tent, even without any anomalies, as soon as you get the Matchbox in the list, restart it. You can't pick it up

Edit: On a second try, I was able to pick them up, had problems with the glasses until I clicked like a maniac and hit the strap...

Edited on 09/20/2014 at 2:48:17 AM PST

Eukee
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Eukee on Sep 20, 14 4:07 AM
sorry to sound happy that others are having difficulty, but I have been struggling since the update with the same problem. can not collect certain Items from various hop's.
I have lost over 200+ in energy, and some items that I can collect I have had to click on just the right spot.
It is impossible to move forward now.

[Post New]by flutterfairy on Sep 20, 14 4:20 AM
I am another one that is having these issues. I have lost so much energy with having to exit the hop without completing, it's so frustrating.
On the bright side thanks for the updates I have now been able to move forward.
Hope they get the hops fixed soon.

Go to: