bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret here!

[Post New]by bonggamer on Oct 3, 14 9:40 PM
blondie4116 wrote:Mac OS 10.7.5

Game worked great until I got to the card machine. When I zoom in, the screen goes black and the cursor echoes. This is the fourth Eipix game that I have had similar issues with. You would think I'd learn my lesson...

I'm having the same issue!!!

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 2:44:23 PM PST

[Post New]by JVLPaul on Oct 6, 14 11:13 AM
bonggamer wrote:

Game worked great until I got to the card machine. When I zoom in, the screen goes black and the cursor echoes. This is the fourth Eipix game that I have had similar issues with. You would think I'd learn my lesson...

I'm having the same issue!!!

Same issue here. Hints are also broken after this happens. I've tried restarting and rebooting with no effect.

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 2:44:40 PM PST

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Oct 10, 14 8:48 PM
So I checked in with customer support and got a response that it's the 4000 graphic card and they are working with the developer to resolve this issue. What I cant understand it is why some of their (EIPIX) games work and many don't. I also don't understand how the same problem miraculously get resolved in the SD version (as is the case with Myths of Chinese Healer), Smithsonian Hope Diamond etc. And why if they do get resolved updates for the bugs are not sent out. Flummoxed.

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 2:45:47 PM PST

[Post New]by mzfitkid on Oct 11, 14 6:53 AM
Ok, I'm thru.. Tried to download THIS one, and....nope, this one doesn't work either.. That is now 3 games in less than a half hour! No one is fixing any of these problems? I'll just go find something else to do, until it's fixed.. (Please be sure to fix the installation problems with Maestro ark talent and Mystery Castle: The Mirrors, also)

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 2:46:54 PM PST

[Post New]by ianclar on Oct 17, 14 1:45 AM
I get to CHAPTER 2 The Roses and get the diagram and tip for the whistle, "Now, what's the melody". I hit E-F-G-E-E-G - but nothing happens.

I have exited and come back many, many times but cannot pass this point.

I am using Windows 7

Ian Claridge
Killara NSW Australia

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 2:47:31 PM PST

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by daggy_k on Oct 26, 14 11:40 AM
I have the problem with the card machine too, Mac OS X 10.10.

Yes, and the achievements don't work properly. I don't get one for doing nothing in a HOP for 5 min, but I got one for skipping a minigame that I played right to the end.

Also, I got a point for a match-3 move I didn't make.

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 2:49:48 PM PST

[Post New]by tracibell on Dec 2, 14 5:38 PM

I am having the same issue with the card machine, I have a Mac and I have tried everything to get it to work. I have asked for a free game to load the game on my laptop. I am also having issues with two other games. Both have froze and I can go any further.

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 2:50:20 PM PST

[Post New]by SPHINXgirl on Feb 1, 15 10:52 AM
tracibell wrote:

I am having the same issue with the card machine, I have a Mac and I have tried everything to get it to work. I have asked for a free game to load the game on my laptop. I am also having issues with two other games. Both have froze and I can go any further.

The Same thing has happened to me too. It is driving me nuts! I am going to try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if that helps. Otherwise I might see if I can contact Eipix and see if they will send me a saved game past that point. They have done that for me before on another of their games.

syfychic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by syfychic on Feb 17, 15 5:38 PM
Mac, 10.10.2, 2.5GHz Intel Core i5, Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024MB, 4GB 1600MHz DDR3
Having the same issues several others have reported with the card game box in the Baron's secret room area after finding the Baron bound in chains. The box sparkles, I move the cursor over the box and click, get a black screen with a "close it" red X, circled, in the upper right side of the screen, inventory is showing in its proper placement as are the hint area and the map/guide/menu area. Selecting the inventory causes it to pop up normally. Selecting an item in inventory starts out normally but once it is dragged out of the inventory box, it leaves a "shadow trail" of copies of itself wherever it is dragged.
Tried to approximate where the token input is to see if dropping the token into the box would bring the graphics back to the screen. However, no amount of patience gave the desired result. I cannot proceed further until I complete this part of the game.
Is a glitch fix coming?

RIV85
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by RIV85 on Mar 7, 15 10:03 PM
Same issue here with token machine running on Mac.

Go to: