Can't complete quests

Re:Can't complete quests

[Post New]by catsmeow299 on Dec 7, 14 3:41 PM
I have another quest where I need the inkwell and received it but it took me to collect to activate and it removed the check that I received it and now it's not a checked item that I need that is problem that needs to be fixed so we can complete the quest please pass it on for real soon fix. I am at level 20 now.

Rukacat33
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Rukacat33 on Dec 10, 14 10:25 AM
dk413...I see you been able to bomb your way to the next map area. I have no idea how to put my bomb together!! can you or anyone help??
Also, I know this is a fairly new game and there has already been an update for this game but if things don't change soon and get more reasonable with spending the rubies I will also quit. I hate going in and only being able to play for maybe 5 minutes if you are lucky and then having to wait for 2 hrs to play again.....FOR ONLY 5 MINUTES.....so ridiculous!!

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Dec 10, 14 1:26 PM
When you klick on the sparkling area you have the combine button, which shows you what you need to make the bomb (several barrels, wicks, etc)

Rukacat33
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Rukacat33 on Dec 11, 14 8:04 AM
Thanks Turalyon!! I am seeing that now. I have 9 barrels to go!! This is going to take a long time!! The game will be discarded for lack of players that are willing to be bored!!

Go to: