Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Oct 2, 14 8:14 AM
Take heart girls, they will get the DW fixed, for a large price! Cry with me, I spent all day yesterday watching them put in a new HVAC system in my house and $10,000 flew out of my bank. So I am REALLY ready for this game, pure fantasy, great graphics, beautiful music (and I usually play with sound off). Unusual puzzles and HOS. This developer has come a long way. So I'm off to save my Father but first I have to find the dragon's eye.

Happy Gaming!

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Oct 2, 14 8:17 AM
The deal [Flame] is good until Saturday, Oct 3 at 11:59:59 PM PST.

By far the best ever, most exciting, innovate, game I've played in years!! Had planned only to play the demo. Didn't quite work out that way. Spent the entire night chasing dragons. Once you start the game it's impossible to stop. Just had to swim by and see what other fishes were saying! Glad to see it's only good things, like it should be!

Happy gaming all!

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Oct 2, 14 8:46 AM
I love to iron, especially on a rainy day...it's raining, can I help?

Oh ya, some one posted that the game is stunning...

It really is...Nice Job Dev's...

memaw7
Marlin
Marlin
8,628 Posts

[Post New]by memaw7 on Oct 2, 14 9:08 AM
The code GAMECLUB still worked for me 12 noon east coast of USA !!!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Oct 2, 14 9:56 AM
CiChDa wrote:I love to iron, especially on a rainy day...it's raining, can I help?

Oh ya, some one posted that the game is stunning...

It really is...Nice Job Dev's...

LOL.

How much do you charge per shirt and how much is international postage, sweetie? . You're welcome to all of Richard's shirts, though your iron will be red hot all the time . He won't mind me mentioning he's a bit of a clothes horse.

What a fun thread LOL. Only funnies intended from me.

Oh flippity flip. The d/l has only gone and failed. Here we go again then right from the very start. I can't recover it.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Oct 2, 14 10:47 AM
tammytheo wrote:GAMECLUB coupon code still works!

Just purchased @ 12:40 PM CDT and GAMECLUB Code still active!
TYVM for the Post, tammytheo
=^,,^=
the kat

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Oct 2, 14 10:49 AM
Has anyone noticed that a lot of the games won't play with Windows 8.1? I wonder what's going to happen once the new windows comes out early next year, which I'm waiting on to buy a new computer. I seldom have trouble with games on Widows 7 Professional and dread what will happen with the new windows; especially since so many have problems with games on W8.

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Oct 2, 14 1:35 PM
[quote=Tiger2010

Ok, Brendansoma... here's the deal. It's strictly between us, though, right? . I'll stretch the extra mile for you and do your ironing if I can watch stuff like X Factor or Dancing With The Stars whilst pushing that little horror machine around the board.

That's the only way I ever get through tons of hubby's work shirts. T-shirts don't even get a look in LOL.

It's a deal .
You're double lucky though:
1. mrm2006 fixed your broadband, and may I add very thorough and imaginative, but most of all humorous .
2. I don't have a hubby, so no extra shirts. But you're always welcome for a virtual cuppa

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Oct 2, 14 3:01 PM
Good thing I love games by this developer as I just bought it without playing the demo, tried the code and it still worked (at 7pm eastern Canada) so hopped on board before someone notices......without doing the trial this one will really be a surprise! Looking forward to it......

[Post New]by BoomchuckPxyNiki on Oct 2, 14 3:33 PM
BossBrat wrote:Has anyone noticed that a lot of the games won't play with Windows 8.1? I wonder what's going to happen once the new windows comes out early next year, which I'm waiting on to buy a new computer. I seldom have trouble with games on Widows 7 Professional and dread what will happen with the new windows; especially since so many have problems with games on W8.

I haven't had much trouble with games, and when I have, it's been across multiple operating systems from MAC to PC, and I have Windows 8.1. I'm guessing it might be some other driver on your computer... 8.1 is not to blame.

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Oct 4, 14 7:35 AM
I bought this so quickly that I screwed up the coupon deal so completed my purchase before entering the coupon code and getting other games for just 2.99. Today I see a even better sale - if I'd waited I could have gotten another collection edition for free. Argh!! Stupid me!

[Post New]by Brendasantel on Oct 8, 14 7:18 PM
Ok I could not get passed the dragon.I started over and when I got to the dragon blocked fire 1 time threw fire 1 time and a mini game comes up on one brazier,put fire on it for 3 symbolsclick on pink door enter symbols.then left brasier and 3 more symbols.Hope this helps.The SG then makes sense

Go to: