Rididculous!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Rididculous!

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 2, 14 4:34 PM
DecipherWarlord wrote:

If you want, you can play MC while closing the lights and playing eerie music and even pay someone to make you jump now and then in the dark... what forbids you to do so?

why pay anyone to scare us when we can just come here and read your posts

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Oct 2, 14 4:41 PM
govegril wrote:
why pay anyone to scare us when we can just come here and read your posts

Whatever you think of me, really doesn't affect me

But my posts are logical in a great majority, excluding of course those only informal ones

Alienate me all you want, if it pleases you.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 2, 14 5:56 PM
DecipherWarlord wrote:

But my posts are logical in a great majority, excluding of course those only informal ones

well it sure isn't logical to post that nobody should care about the glitches if they are winning diamonds, that is just self centered.

And if the glitch gave something like a -2,000,004,000 score as some poor player posted they ended up with- I guarantee you wont be singing praises then- regardless of what you say.

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Oct 2, 14 6:19 PM
govegril wrote:
DecipherWarlord wrote:

well it sure isn't logical to post that nobody should care about the glitches if they are winning diamonds, that is just self centered.

And if the glitch gave something like a -2,000,004,000 score as some poor player posted they ended up with- I guarantee you wont be singing praises then- regardless of what you say.

Well, you may be right if you get -2 billion when you're supposed to have 150 000, but I think they had a minus because of a bad score glitch. (Else believe me those hit by that side of the glitch would have created threads of hate for not getting the score they were suppposed to have). Like they got Bust on the wheel and they ended up with -2 billion instead of 0. Either way, they don't get diamonds.

No I was mainly speaking about the +2 billion pts glitch. How is it self-centered? I'm not the one who got that score (Really, antagonize me all you want but I swear I didn't get that glitched score )

And so long as you get the score you're supposed to get and win diamonds, why bother about the glitch? That was my sole meaning. And I've already said in an earlier post if those who got so high won the 120 diamonds... believe me the devs will find a way to fix this as it is not fair. But hey, maybe, just maybe, they would have been 1st anyway without the glitch. Catch my drift? They got that glitched score because past 350 000 pts (speculation) the rankings are glitched*. After all, we've all seen different excessive high score, wich indicates it could be in direct relation to the score obtained at the wheel.

Like that high score glitch in the normal part of the game, EVERYBODY was getting 296 900 pts, not a different set of pts in the 296 000. Get my meaning?

*Say 2 players end up with 356 000 and 375 000 pts after the wheel;
The tournament is glitched past 350 000 (speculation);
They end up with 1,790,456,345 pts and 2,213,000,450 pts. So the ranking doesn't change, just the numbers are fake. It could be.

Edited on 10/02/2014 at 6:23:02 PM PST

Mimik_
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Mimik_ on Oct 2, 14 6:54 PM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are aware of these abnormally high and low scores showing in the tournaments. This is a glitch, and a fix will be released in the next update.

I'm unable to determine the exact date the update will be ready, but we will make an announcement as soon as it is

bfgVaiya

I don't think this is a glitch, it's some "entity" coming from the same planet as Just John.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Oct 3, 14 5:46 AM
FudgeChi wrote:
GrammyK2 wrote:There are now 3 ridiculously high scores.

And not only did the cost to replay with out waiting for the cool down time go up from 3 to 5 diamonds, the waiting time went up from 15 to 20 minutes.

EXACTLY! It seems they want to suck us in and then up the ante

I totally agree with you both, upping the ante to 5 diamonds for extra play is just an extortionately crafty way to up MC revenue as people will get sucked into buying diamonds just to play continuosly throughout the hour in the hope of winning more than they spend.

P.S. Decipherwarlord, were you born controversial or have you had to work on it?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 3, 14 11:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are continuing to see those scoring glitches. As bfgVaiya previously noted, this is a glitch that the developers are aware of and that we are hoping to have this fixed with the next update.

As soon as that update is ready, we'll be posting it in this forum. Until then, we appreciate your understanding and patience.

Thank you,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Oct 3, 14 12:29 PM
Hi bfgWaimea,
Is because of the glitch thing happening ..is why that there are no Tourneys today? As I do recall there was only the one (surprise) yesterday!

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Oct 3, 14 1:53 PM
FudgeChi wrote:And one is called DEMO?!!! And the other PLAYER???!!! NO face. VERY odd.

VERY Odd Yes---This Is Not a "Glitch"---This Is A Definite On Purpose Happening

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 3, 14 1:58 PM
It was such a shock to me that the 1st was called Demo, I couldn't believe it I couldn't help but start the thread because of it.
I also can't understand why it wasn't thoroughly tested first.

Rididculous!

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Oct 3, 14 2:47 PM
FudgeChi wrote:OK, so now we have someone called Demo on..err..what figure is it? Almost 2 billion? Something like that?!!!!

Who cares about a glitch? And the name: Demo. Sounds like John (Just John), another dev (a new one?), trying out our capabilities? Annoying too. No need to interfere with the "real" players.

FudgeChi, did you mean, starting this thread: Ridiculous? Couldn't find Rididculous in my dictionary ...

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 3, 14 2:56 PM
I couldn't spell because I'd had too much and
Guilty as charged, Sir Though you might need a bigger dictionary

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Oct 3, 14 3:02 PM
FudgeChi,

It took me about 7 minutes to post the response. I know how it is to "type" with a glass of wine next to you and the rest of the bottle inside me! The Backspace-button is my best Friend.

Edited on 10/03/2014 at 3:03:07 PM PST

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Oct 3, 14 3:03 PM
guppies56 wrote:

P.S. Decipherwarlord, were you born controversial or have you had to work on it?

What, you don't see what I was trying to explain about the glitch? The glitch may only be about the shown numbers, but those on top might deserve being there. It could explain why the ridiculously high scores aren't all the same. A theory, nothing more.

Demo... it sure sounds suspicious but it could be a dev trying it out too. Testing the glitch. But any player could remove their avatar and name themselves Demo just for mischievous purposes. We probably won't have a clear explanation of this. Ever. They'll just try to fix it. Period.

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Oct 3, 14 3:12 PM
DecipherWarlord wrote:
guppies56 wrote:

What, you don't see what I was trying to explain about the glitch? The glitch may only be about the shown numbers, but those on top might deserve being there. It could explain why the ridiculously high scores aren't all the same. A theory, nothing more.

Demo... it sure sounds suspicious but it could be a dev trying it out too. Testing the glitch. But any player could remove their avatar and name themselves Demo just for mischievous purposes. We probably won't have a clear explanation of this. Ever. They'll just try to fix it. Period.

Even with 100% increase on high scores, scoring 1 billion plus would be impossible, now do those 100 diamonds go back into the pool? Or are they harvested by the impossible score, scorers?

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 3, 14 3:14 PM
Duncan_14all wrote:FudgeChi,

It took me about 7 minutes to post the response. I know how it is to "type" with a glass of wine next to you and the rest of the bottle inside me! The Backspace-button is my best Friend.

I can't see the backspace I'm blaming my speech impediment

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 3, 14 3:16 PM
DecipherWarlord wrote:
Period.

We have a different definition of that word here

Go to: