Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind here!

[Post New]by silvercouch on Oct 6, 14 5:34 AM
wont let me have the collected items after helping girl in town and had to reboot just so the game would play. not very happy with this game at all.

MarnieRose
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by MarnieRose on Oct 6, 14 12:23 PM
*Big Sigh* I'm also stuck at the castle gates with no red ribbon. I check scenes over very carefully & there was no indication that anything could be done with the kite such as a magnifying glass. Now, like so many others, I'm 2 chapters away from the end and I can go no further since the lovely jump map won't let me go back to the scene to get the ribbon. I can't even get back in the airship and fly back lol. I'm sooo tired of buying games that need patches or updates, only for one never to be released. I sincerely hope this time that one will be forthcoming so we can all finish this game. I was really enjoying the game up til this point. I was thrown out of the game once also like some other people but once I went back in, it hasn't happened again.

[Post New]by gfehse on Oct 6, 14 12:52 PM
If you do not grab the ribbon in the garden at the house to use on the pin at the castle gates you are stuck, you can't go back and get it.

sharon4778
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sharon4778 on Oct 6, 14 2:26 PM
I am very disappointed that I am not able to finish the game .. and I was so close.. all because of a red ribbon..I have contacted big fish about this problem .. still haven't heard anything..I want my money back or 2 credits ..Getting tired of this!

whimperx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by whimperx on Oct 8, 14 9:32 AM
This game has frozen four times when I tried to exit the game. I have to reboot my laptop. Now I cannot get the chest lid to open. I am running Windows 7 on a laptop.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 8, 14 11:02 AM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see there's been trouble with the red ribbon. In order to help the devs find a fix for this issue more quickly, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report.

Our Reps can try some troubleshooting steps with you and get the information from how those steps went, as well as your Dr. Felix Reports for the devs. With that information, the devs can investigate this and try to find the source of the issue.

bfgVaiya

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Oct 8, 14 1:55 PM
Mac 10.9.5
Did fine until I got to the castle. Computer crashed. When I got back into the game, the sphere was gone. Just gone. Could not find it; so could not continue. Then, computer crashed again.

momoftoad
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by momoftoad on Oct 8, 14 9:27 PM
also have the red ribbon issue. Everyone who has it need to post so they fix this!

Re:red ribbon/pin cant go backwards in game

[Post New]by xenawonderwoman on Oct 9, 14 7:25 AM
I have sent my Dr.Felix report as recommended, I hope this will help speed up the process of getting this glitch fixed. Very frustrating to have this beautiful game just sitting on my computer unplayed because i have to wait (almost a whole week now) for this issue to be addressed. This seems to affect a good portion of the users who have this game so I hope its given some serious attention. This glitch happened after about 90% of the game had been played and its unreasonable to start this over because of something that just needs to be tweaked. If I was able to go back and get this item it would not be an issue but it seems like everyone else is having the same problem with the map, that it shows an open field (with no lock on it) yet when you click on it, it says "cant go there". Thats how I'm feeling about this whole situation right now!
Please attend to this issue ASAP so that I can play out some of my moneys' worth that I spent on this game. I would expect a CE (which costs double what a regular game does) would have higher standards and a more careful checkpoint system to make sure that those of is who choose to spend our money get something that works without unreasonable glitches.

cherleadford
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by cherleadford on Oct 9, 14 2:20 PM
I was going to but this game but after seeing all the tech issues, I have decided to wait. I played the demo with no problems, but sometimes they crop up when ithe whole game is installed.

Stuck at the Mansion Gate! Missing Red Ribbon!

[Post New]by Barnmaster on Oct 10, 14 11:22 AM
I submitted a ticket for this yesterday after reinstalling the game and checking for updates, there were none. Will this be resolved soon or do I have to start over?

I'm running on a MacPro OSX 10.9.4 which has not experienced any problems with any of the other games.

Thanks

[Post New]by tennessee1255 on Oct 11, 14 5:51 PM
cant finish the painting in the artists studio. This is the second game in a row I have had trouble with. soon I will stop using big fish/

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Oct 17, 14 9:24 AM
I don't get an HOP at the plane next to the airship to get the steering wheel. The only thing I didn't do was go there after getting the button from the window. Guess I will uninstall and reinstall.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Oct 17, 14 9:30 AM
Never mind. Figured it out. Hadn't gotten the ribbon yet. Got it from "hint". So many of these games have had problems, I thought here we go again!

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Oct 21, 14 10:47 PM
I finished the game with no problems and the bonus game. Surprise surprise though, I had the red ribbon in my inventory at the end of the game. I had picked it up, but I never had to use it. The mirror was hung up with a pink ribbon. ??????

GimmeAHint
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by GimmeAHint on Oct 24, 14 10:39 PM
Red ribbon issue on my Mac running 10.9.5. There are no updates available for the Mac version. I'd really like to finish my game.

[Post New]by quichelorraine63 on Oct 26, 14 2:18 PM
When I open the panel at the painter's house with the coin, as soon as I try to grab anything the game shuts down.

Go to: