firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Location of collection items?

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Feb 13, 15 8:37 AM
Any idea how to get the Crime Scene to actually cough up the Pink Shoe? I have played the Crime Scene levels through 13 stars, plus days and days and days of playing nothing but that scene with all my energy and NEVER got the shoe. Yeah, I get money with each time I play, but I should have gotten that blasted Pink Shoe dozens of times by now, for my Collections. What gives? Anyone else able to get this item since the first time?

Firehorse

ckaJohnK
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by ckaJohnK on Feb 14, 15 3:46 PM
How about the items in the Unusual Collection? The only one I have been able to find is the Ball and Chain which is fittingly in the Prison.

moontear
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by moontear on Apr 14, 15 5:04 PM
Hi, all. I've been playing this game for a while now, and I think there might be something that can help with the collections that no one's mentioned. I've just discovered that it's called the Bandit's Cache.

I don't know if others find it worthwhile, but on some occasions I've gotten four items out of it--two stacks of gold, a collection item, and one of the other items (the ones that give you extra experience or gold).

I did find a couple of items that I eventually needed for collections, and when their quests came up the quest cleared without me needing to do a HOS.

Admittably the chests on the map can do the same thing and only take a half hour, while the cache is random and takes three hours to open. I've been getting more gold than items from the map chests, though.

Edited on 05/02/2015 at 5:03:55 PM PST

AZJH
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by AZJH on Jun 11, 15 5:57 PM
Thanks scgamer319 for all the great help & hints. I am looking for the nameplates for the Sun King Collection & didn't see them on your list. Any idea where I can find them? It will be enough to have to buy the items on your list that can't be found, but thought if you knew where to find these I could save myself some time & money :-)

imqc8
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by imqc8 on Jun 16, 15 6:46 PM
AZJH

The nameplates can be found in the Blacksmith's house.

Go to: