Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret here!

[Post New]by psywarrior_84 on Nov 11, 14 6:13 PM
i have played this game three times and all three times i cannot finish the actual game. i get to the last chapter where jessica is in chains, i have a gold medallion covered in gems and no where to place it. the center skull needs something but there is nothing left for me to do and the game on the right table is not letting me click on it. is there a fix for this or do i have to replay yet again? please please reply.

[Post New]by wanda5968 on Nov 20, 14 1:40 AM
[b]Is there anybody here? I am near the end of the game and I have to find mechanism for all the pictures. I can't find any thing and my bottom tool bar is gone. Help

Edited on 11/30/2014 at 11:17:07 PM PST

AsiaMinor
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by AsiaMinor on Nov 21, 14 12:11 PM
Pretty sure this is a tech issue.

I'm stuck on making an antidote. I'm in the HOS trying to get pills. I found a pair scissors but they don't cut anything. I can see a needle in a pot but cannot take it.

I'm playing in super hardcore and cannot start over. please send help!

[Post New]by dogburn13 on Dec 17, 14 10:19 PM
I am receiving multiple devise warnings. I have never set up on another devise. Plus the account that shows up is not even mine!!!! I was on level 18!!! I want my game back!! Have not played for 5 days! Let me know!!,

bunnydog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,878 Posts

[Post New]by bunnydog on Dec 21, 14 6:10 PM
When I tried to uninstall after doing a demo, I kept getting the message that the game was still running and I had to close it first, but I had quit the game! I went into task manage and it showed that the game was still running. I quit it again. Still could not uninstall it. Finally had to close down computer and re-start to be able to uninstall it for the third time.... with success. Have never had this kind of problem before.

te97530
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by te97530 on Dec 28, 14 9:27 AM
I have reinstalled and installed this game four different times. Each time there is an error message. What seems to be the problem on your end? At this time, I would like to purchase a new different game for the same cost I paid for this game. Would appreciate an answer either today or tomorrow ASAP. And I'm getting tired of reinstalling this game!!

1-6-15: Doing an update....when will this problem be fixed? Was wondering does anybody work there ?

Edited on 01/06/2015 at 6:20:19 AM PST

[Post New]by nyterae58 on Jan 27, 15 3:30 PM
it seems that it downs fine on my laptop running win 8.1, when I click to play the bf logo an the rest of the start just flashes. it gets to the play screen not too much flashing but when I hit play it goes crazy flashing an flickering. I have a list of several games I have from BF that will not work. not quite sure how to felix them.
thanks

catmac1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by catmac1 on Mar 4, 15 8:17 AM
me too..into game and it freezes have to do ctrl alt delete to get out...seems MANY of the games are problematic..not just this one...might be time to switch vendors...

GalaxieBleu
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by GalaxieBleu on May 24, 15 10:24 AM
First play got the message code showing up in the library. Another play got the trophies for collecting 20 and All morphing objects but game still kept letting me click on them and kept counting them but started from 30. Then could not put piece in puzzle on last scene because I could not click on puzzle box - I guess I should have read here first not to put the skulls in first. Very annoying.

[Post New]by peachesmom50 on Jul 7, 15 6:05 PM
the animated curser keeps failing over and over. have to go to options to reset it every minute! disappointing.. I may have liked this one

cursors will not work in Mac version

[Post New]by kateblue222 on Jul 7, 15 9:21 PM
The cursors will come on if you go to options, turn custom cursors off, go back to the game, go back to options, turn custom cursors on and return. But they only stay on for about 10 seconds and when you click on something - - - gone.

And I am up to date on all the game plug ins so this isn't it.

WaltzingFish
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by WaltzingFish on Jul 7, 15 11:41 PM
Same for me, playing on Mac, OS Yosemite. Have contacted Customer Service.

[Post New]by kateblue222 on Jul 8, 15 4:14 PM
I contacted customer services too. I still have Maverick, I think

[Post New]by kateblue222 on Jul 9, 15 10:55 PM
does big fish games monitor this? I note that three of us have posted about this problem, which I figure means many more have it, but no response yet. Don't you think that with three people with the same problem it's the game, not our computers?

Katie318
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Katie318 on Jul 10, 15 10:26 AM
I too have the disappearing cursor issue. I am Mac, Yosemite.

[Post New]by kateblue222 on Jul 11, 15 7:19 AM
Hy peachesmom, waltzingfish, and Katie. So now there are four of us with this problem. Too bad the game looks to be so good, or I would just delete it.

Several days ago, I replied to customer support's email that said I needed to troubleshoot on my end. (I had told them initially that I was all up to date, but I got the standard response, anyway.)

In my response, I told them that there were (at that time) 2 of us and that there is a game problem in the Mac version. No response.

Have any of you heard anything? And have any of you had this problem before?

There's a game I played all the way through that had this problem. It was "Beyond the Invisible: Evening." I was able to play it even with the problem because the way the game was designed, the cursor did not matter that much.

I thought maybe if there were particular games that did this, it might be a clue to the developers.

Katie318
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Katie318 on Jul 12, 15 7:24 AM
I've not had this problem before. I first encountered it on a MacBook Air running Yosemite. I then installed the game on my 27" iMac, also running Yosemite, and the problem replicated itself.

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Jul 13, 15 9:46 AM
peachesmom50 wrote:the animated curser keeps failing over and over. have to go to options to reset it every minute! disappointing.. I may have liked this one

I'm having the same cursor problem. The animated cursor disappears and is replaced with the system cursor. Going to the options menu restores it, even without clicking on the cursor box. However, I have to do this every 5 minutes, which completely destroys immersion!

Also, the game crashed on me. Naturally, it didn't do this until AFTER I bought it. Ugh.

System: Mac OS 10.6.8
Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 8 GB

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 14, 15 1:26 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues such as crashing, cursors disappearing, and freezing issues with this particular game. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

In regards to the crashing and freezing issues, it may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still experiencing issues as well as seeing the cursor disappear, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help offer any troubleshooting steps they have to help get everything up and running like it should.

Feel free to reach out to any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by kateblue222 on Jul 15, 15 10:26 PM
Hi, bfgBellerophon, thanks for getting back to us.

I have the cursor problem only. I am not sure I care to reach out to the tech guys again (I already wrote once) because I have never had any luck previously when I have filled out a Dr. Felix report. Usually, they just send the usual game crashing info and offer me a free game.

Besides, I think it is the game's problem, not me. I mean there's a bunch of us Mac users with the same cursor problem so I really don't think it is us. Would it help your guys realize it is your problem if we all sent in one of these Dr. Felix reports? Because if the Dr. Felix report is just to figure out what is wrong with my computer, well, there isn't anything wrong with my computer.

BTW, there have been a couple of other games that had this problem within the last, oh, 6-8 months.

Too bad, it looked like a nice game. With so many of us having the same problem, maybe you guys will figure it out and do an update. I'll be watching.

Thanks for getting back to us, though.

Go to: