bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Nov 2, 14 5:55 AM
Excellent game! Animations and very creative HOS were fantastic. Totally enjoyed every moment, but if you are sensitive about black magic you may not enjoy this as it does have a lot of associated things.

My only issue is I cannot get the bonus game (which appears to be a continuation of the story) to work beyond the first HOS. Maybe it will work for you. I had no other technical issues with the game and it ran very smoothly for me. Voice overs were very good as was the music. Atmosphere was dark, but not to the point that it impacted the gameplay. Very unique game and I highly recommend it!

The transporter map was excellent only about halfway through it stopped indicating which area had things to do. I finally realized the map has an option to turn that on or off....certainly helped once I figured that out! It is located at the bottom of the legend pop-up. I also played on casual with the custom setting to allow the hint to recharge after 1 second.

The actual game concludes the story well so I would assume the SE will end well too if you chose to wait for it. Maybe I'm the only one with the bonus game issue, but you won't miss much if you wait for the SE and not take a chance on a CE not allowing you to continue the bonus game. Still, love the game and worth every penny! 5 out of 5 for me!

Edited on 11/02/2014 at 5:59:28 AM PST

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by lvfao on Nov 28, 14 6:12 PM
read the blog stating this was a good sub for MCF....dunno if it was that good,but it was definitely up there in the running...lots of good hos and puzzles that were not no brainers. i liked the story line in MCF better, ie Ravenhurst, Madame Fate, Dire Grove, but this game stood me in good stead while waiting for the new one. Will not play it until I finish the ones already downloaded. one must have some order in one's life. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, may the big fish be with you and yours.

sulia
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by sulia on Feb 5, 15 8:42 AM
I really enjoyed playing this game, it was worth every penny. However there are so many glitches, and the game crashes often enough to be really irritating, and even when I managed to get to the end of the main game, with all the fairies, watching credits, collections, and fresco completed, I could not get the final kudos. A great shame. I can't be bothered to play again!

Go to: