firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Oct 11, 14 3:35 PM
My biggest problem with the game (so far) is that periodically it shuts itself down (like I have exited) and whatever I just finished is lost, so that I have to redo it. A couple of the mini games that I have had to redo have really annoyed me. Doing them once, sure. Having to do them twice in order to get my achievement? Irritating.

But, at least THIS game IS working for me SO FAR!!! *knocks on wood*

Firehorse

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bethany556 on Oct 11, 14 4:58 PM
Running PC Win 8, I have finished the main game with several crashes. Now that I started the bonus game where you make the chain, I made the chain and at the end it puts the chain together, it left out 2 pieces and now I cannot move on. Very frustrating....

[Post New]by kaybee1492 on Oct 11, 14 6:31 PM
game won't download! there is nothing wrong with my windows 7, 64 bit system.

[Post New]by alwayscasual on Oct 11, 14 10:01 PM
Bought this game and it took a long time to download. While playing, there was a black thick line through the scenes that zoomed in areas of interest. 4 X's I went to the map and it totally closed and kicked me to my desktop. When I resumed each time I was behind in my inventory 2 items. I've played to The Spirit of Forest .PLEASE fix these bugs.

Edited on 10/11/2014 at 10:03:10 PM PST

TimeKilla
Herring
Herring
399 Posts

[Post New]by TimeKilla on Oct 11, 14 11:57 PM
I may have hit a glitch in the first HO of the bonus game. You are supposed to collect links of a chain. I did that. Then there was a chain animation. Two links were leftover. Now it's stuck. There are no hotspots for the two pieces. The hint within the HO says there is nothing to do. If I exit the HO, the hint directs me back to it.

It's very frustrating.

Edited to add: When I went back to the game, I was locked out of the room I needed to be in. This is definitely a glitch, not an error on my part.

Edited on 10/12/2014 at 12:06:09 AM PST

puzzler46
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by puzzler46 on Oct 11, 14 11:59 PM
I am running win 8 and had the same trouble of the game closing and me losing a bit of the play but then I was able to continue.
This has happened about 4 times and I am now in the bonus game.

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by 1unicorn on Oct 12, 14 1:59 AM
Tried to play but was too slow, and froze shortly after starting. Could not get it off with control, alt, delete. Had to turn off computer. No go for me.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Oct 12, 14 3:17 AM
I was also magically exited out of the game several times in the main game, bonus, and the extra game play. Each time you need to go back in and redo whatever part you were at. You also needed to recheck to see if the owls that you had picked up were there or not. I had picked up all of them but at the end I was one short. Luckily, I was able to get it in the extra game play. Just missed the full boat of achievements due to the magic exit during a HO scene where I was on my way to 10 in 10 but no. Even though I had done other HO scenes just as quickly, I still could not get that one achievement.
I also had an error which locked up my computer and had to Cntrl, Alt, Del to get to task manager to close the program. Although I had these issues, I was able to complete the game.

Edited on 10/12/2014 at 3:22:49 AM PST

[Post New]by katnet44 on Oct 12, 14 6:59 AM
TimeKilla wrote:I may have hit a glitch in the first HO of the bonus game. You are supposed to collect links of a chain. I did that. Then there was a chain animation. Two links were leftover. Now it's stuck. There are no hotspots for the two pieces. The hint within the HO says there is nothing to do. If I exit the HO, the hint directs me back to it.

It's very frustrating.

Edited to add: When I went back to the game, I was locked out of the room I needed to be in. This is definitely a glitch, not an error on my part.

I am having the same issue on Mac. I have four remaining links for chain but can't attach them and hint takes me back to HOG to find chain. And in HOG says I have nothing to do. I can't go any further so can't play the bonus or now I guess the second bonus game.

Lono2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Lono2 on Oct 12, 14 9:00 AM
I've made it through to the forest with the cursed tree, but everything on the bottom of the screen has disappeared. This means I have no inventory, no access to the menu, no scarecrow baby, nothing. I can't complete the game! I've shut the game down through task manager several times, all to no avail.

I'm running the latest update of Windows 8.1. The game has performed well until this point.

[Post New]by hsifyppah on Oct 12, 14 11:14 AM
At the end of the Bonus game, I have 4 of 5 gems, and my runic cube has disappeared from my inventory and I can't collect the last gem. Clicking on hint just says "there's nothing else I can do here" in every room, but I can't start the mini-game because I don't have all the gems. Playing on a mac.

[Post New]by rubydeewaltz on Oct 12, 14 2:50 PM
same problem in first bonus chapter with the chain. Replayed the main game but still have the chain issue in the bonus chapter..definite glitch. Please post a patch so I can finish this game. VERY frustrating not to be able to finish. PC game Windows 7(I believe) everything is up to date on my system.

Annie1115
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Annie1115 on Oct 13, 14 11:25 AM
Ditto but playing on a PC.

hsifyppah wrote:At the end of the Bonus game, I have 4 of 5 gems, and my runic cube has disappeared from my inventory and I can't collect the last gem. Clicking on hint just says "there's nothing else I can do here" in every room, but I can't start the mini-game because I don't have all the gems. Playing on a mac.

janiestep
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by janiestep on Oct 13, 14 3:03 PM
I am having a problem with the carrot for the bunny. No carrot anywhere and I can't continue without it

[Post New]by LaineeLou on Oct 13, 14 4:17 PM
I can't collect the Silver Fairy. Once I get to the last flower, the game crashes when I click on the Fairy. It's pretty irritating to be one achievement short because the game breaks!

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Oct 13, 14 5:29 PM
angelfish106 wrote:I'm sure this is a wonderful game; unfortunately it runs so slow and jerkily that it became a chore to play. I took off the custom cursor to no avail.

Shame as it looks terrific but I can't play it the way it is.

Win7 64bit on desktop PC.

I also experienced slow and jerky movement; I can't play under those circumstances. I hope there is a fix because it looks like a good game.

KayleighJ
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by KayleighJ on Oct 13, 14 5:52 PM
Game has crashed three times on me at different spots. This last time it was on a replay of the game; it did not crash here on my initial play.
I'm on an HP running Windows 8.1.

toolekid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by toolekid on Oct 13, 14 7:08 PM
LaineeLou wrote:I can't collect the Silver Fairy. Once I get to the last flower, the game crashes when I click on the Fairy. It's pretty irritating to be one achievement short because the game breaks!
Very similar to what happens to me. I collect all the flowers; click on the Fairy; get an error message; then control/alt/delete to exit. When I re-enter the game, I have lost three flowers. I collect all the flowers; click on the Fairy. . . . .over and over and over.

Running Windows 8 on a desktop.

blessed34
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by blessed34 on Oct 13, 14 7:17 PM
The game crashed twice during the main game. One of the crashes required a hard shut down and restart of my computer. I am in early in the bonus game but am having a problem with the HOS where you get a chain. There was a short animation, then I have 2 chain pieces left. Hint says that there is nothing to do. UGH!

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Oct 14, 14 11:36 PM
My issue is that in Chapter 4, the Dark Wood, I can't put the amulet together. The frame will not fit over the already-assembled symbol--though that's what the Guide says to do. As I cannot progress without the amulet, the game is effectively useless for me.

I'm still running 32-bit Windows Vista. And I'm not having trouble with any other games, so I rather doubt if it's my computer.

Go to: