Re:chain in first bonus chapter

[Post New]by Paintedspoon on Nov 7, 14 3:20 PM
Well I'll add me to this list as I'm very frustrated also.
Seems to be taking quite a bit of time for them to fix!

[Post New]by hearthoggames on Nov 8, 14 5:05 AM
I too am having the same chain issue. Please write a patch for this game, not only do I not get to finish the bonus chapter, but, I also miss out on the EXTRA BONUS CHAPTER, how sad, it was such an awesome game. The 2 extra chapters were the deciding factor to buy the game and how cheated that makes me feel. PATCH IT PLEASE!! I have started the game over to see if I can get past the glitch.

Catwm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Catwm on Nov 11, 14 10:26 AM
I loved the game but hate being stuck.

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Nov 17, 14 3:30 PM
Sorry everyone, but I just completed the bonus chapter and the extra bonus chapter. Although it was rather tedious, I did find all the chain pieces. You have to do a lot of clicking and moving some things. For the bolt that requires light on it, you have to use the stick in the fire pit to light it, and then use that to get the bolt. Hope that helps some of you. Not sure what else to advise, but I don't think a fix is needed.

[Post New]by karmaweathers on Nov 20, 14 10:59 PM
Rob_Blake wrote:Sorry everyone, but I just completed the bonus chapter and the extra bonus chapter. Although it was rather tedious, I did find all the chain pieces. You have to do a lot of clicking and moving some things. For the bolt that requires light on it, you have to use the stick in the fire pit to light it, and then use that to get the bolt. Hope that helps some of you. Not sure what else to advise, but I don't think a fix is needed.

Then you did not encounter the bug. What happened with myself and everyone else here is a 100% glitch. We found the entire chain. It began putting itself together. I remember clicking on it to see if I needed to do anything while it was happening then it suddenly disappeared and two links reappeared back in my inventory. There is literally nothing left to do but to start over at the very beginning clearing out the user, and seeing if it happens again. If at that point it happened again, I'd be furious and would never play another HOP game again. That's how frustrating it is to get stuck on a game that was otherwise pretty awesome.

majageorg
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by majageorg on Dec 2, 14 3:31 AM
Have exactly the same problem as all the others....

kalalika
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by kalalika on Dec 6, 14 5:49 PM
I have the very same problem....will be calling CS on Monday to either get a refund or a coupon for another game. How frustrating!

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jan 21, 15 5:57 PM

Why has it been so long and no fix to this bug? Like others have said, it isn't an issue of finding the links. I have found all of the links.

What happened was when I found the last link, it sounded like a large chain dropping and then there was nothing but two remaining chain links in my inventory and not one tiny spot on the entire screen that indicates an action needs to be done. There is nothing to do with the remaining two chain links.

Is this ever going to be fixed? Moderator – have you had any luck?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 22, 15 6:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue with the chain has continued. This is something that we've brought to the attention of the developer and hope to have a fix with a future update. However, we do not have any addition information regarding if or when an update will be released. Do know that we'll post any such information in this forum if it does become available.

If you'd like technical assistance in the meantime, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this is a thread regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. However, I hope that you'll be able to get the help you need via the information listed above.

If you have any other technical issues with League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition, please feel free to post in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

bfgWaimea

Go to: