Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour here!

[Post New]by hck123 on Oct 14, 14 7:54 PM
mm.exe stopped working crash on first jigsaw here as well. running Windows 7

dsik
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dsik on Oct 14, 14 8:05 PM
Ditto here. mm.exe error and game crashes. This has happened twice during different jigsaw puzzles. Please fix - I LOVE this series . I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium.

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Oct 14, 14 8:55 PM
Same error as everyone else, crashes on first jigsaw. Running win 8.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Oct 14, 14 11:06 PM
Love the concept and play of this game. BUT OF COURSE IT WON'T WORK!! Got the MM.exe SHUT DOWN. So, like many others...I'll wait till the cows come home to see this game fixed.

[Post New]by TnDangerGirl on Oct 14, 14 11:42 PM
In addition to the mm.exe message, when I am able to start a game the "Letters", "puzzle pieces" will not go away when I click on them. I can get some "coins" to leave when clicked on but until the tech issues are cleared up, I can't play this game. HELP! I'm using Windows 7 Premium Home Edition.

Edited on 10/14/2014 at 11:44:01 PM PST

[Post New]by tweetybird1656 on Oct 15, 14 1:59 AM
Add me also to the long list of people that issue with the game tech problem I have window system 8.1 and crashes when I choose a game also

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Oct 15, 14 2:00 AM
FloNS wrote:If you have the game loaded you will find the mm.exe file in the task manager list under processes. It is marked as mm.exe 32. I'm wondering if one has a 64 bit computer as I have, Windows 7 64 bit, that it is what is causing the crashing. It is not made to work on a 64 bit.

I notice a lot of the people having problems have either W7 or W8, are there any problems with the "32 bit"

Anyone know if this may be the case?

I have Win7 64-bit and the game played flawlessly; no crashes or error messages anywhere.

[Post New]by liverpoolsquatte on Oct 15, 14 2:51 AM
Hi cant get this to work. Using Windows 7.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Oct 15, 14 5:08 AM
Game froze while playing the second clutter game.

Avalon2
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Avalon2 on Oct 15, 14 6:14 AM
All the Clutter games are fun
but
deleted this one due to MM not working error msg even after switching Aero off.

Having to futz around with Win 7 64bit display settings before playing ANY game is unreasonable.

I'll wait for the update. Sigh, another update generated by free QC testing by users.

[Post New]by Paks1992 on Oct 15, 14 7:35 AM
Hi,
I am having the same issues with this game. Crash on jigsaw puzzle and have Windows 7. I guess I will wait for patch.

ditsylilg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ditsylilg on Oct 15, 14 8:49 AM
same as everyone else... mm.exe at third iteration of first jigsaw puzzle windows 7 with today's updates

[Post New]by Paks1992 on Oct 15, 14 11:56 AM
Hi,
As an update to my earlier post about not getting the game to work in Windows 7. I discovered that by going into the games folder and right clicking on the mm.exe file and running as Administrator the game finally worked for me. I hope this helps.

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on Oct 15, 14 12:22 PM
Hmmm. So far it works for me, but I have just started it. My question is: Does anyone get any sound? It says it has music and sound, but I get nothing. I am using Windows 8.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 15, 14 1:07 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry to see so many of you are experiencing this issue with the mm.exe file! I've forwarded this information along, and hopefully we can get a fix for this soon so you all can enjoy the game!

To help with getting a fix as quickly as possible, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps will be able to send that information to the appropriate teams so the issue can be investigated.

Once we know more, we'll post an announcement!

bfgVaiya

nufsober
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by nufsober on Oct 15, 14 4:34 PM
I have been having the same issue as 90% of the others on this forum, the game crashing!!!!!!! I looked on the forum site last nite and the locked post mentioned a fix had been found. I emailed bfg with my problem, with a Dr. Felix report attached, they replied I should uninstall and reinstall the game, I did. Now, it's crashing BEFORE I EVEN PLAY ONE GAME! I got a windows response that they would email me when they've figured out what's going on!??!?? I run Windows 7, use to have xp, all my systems and everything is up to date, I LOVE CLUTTER IV! DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHEN I WAS PLAYING FOR FREE!! But, once I bought it yesterday, I played for 45 minutes and it crashed, and has been doing so ever since!

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 4:36:31 PM PST

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Oct 15, 14 5:03 PM
Add me to the list. I had the mm,exe error at another place in the game, but like others, it is continuous at the first jigsaw puzzle. It isn't worth it to me to send in a Dr. Felix report since I know the issue is with the game and not my notebook, which is running Windows 7. It looked like a neat game, but I'll just save my money.

[Post New]by myownhero on Oct 15, 14 5:10 PM
Same thing as everybody else. I already one version of this game and really enjoyed it, but there are too many other games to try to have to mess with something so many people have already complained about.

[Post New]by goatladyjo on Oct 15, 14 7:18 PM
Possible temporary solution to the problem everyone is having with the mm.exe file.
I had no problems running this game providing I didn't put a player name in. As soon as I put my name into the player option it crashed with the mm.exe problem.
I restarted it without putting any player name in and it works. I've played all the first quest card and several of the mini games this way.

Only other glitch is the occasion number 2 and once the number 3 floating in a couple of the games.

Back to playing this highly addictive game :-)

Morgana33
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Morgana33 on Oct 16, 14 6:00 AM
Hi Fellow Fishies
I had the same issue with crashing on jigsaw puzzle. I changed permission on game launcher app to administrator and the game seems to work ok now.
I am running windows 7 64bit.
Hope this helps

Go to: