Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween here!

[Post New]by Teddybear1249 on Nov 2, 14 12:40 PM
I have been playing this game for some time now. This is one game that you really have to figure everything out for yourself. I am in chapter V and still trying to sort things out. I really am enjoying this game. Have gotten stuck a few times, well more than a few times, but this game is so addictive that I keep coming back to it. Love all the challenges and how it keeps you guessing..........

saadia60
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by saadia60 on Nov 3, 14 1:40 PM
What an absolute gem of a game! I have never thought, and deduced, and scratched my head so hard in any other game ever. LOVED this game. It makes you think. Even the hints have to be pondered over to get the true meaning of what is being said. I must admit I had to use the hint button a few times to get somewhere. Having said this, I hope all devs take heed and actually start developing games that not only do very little hand holding but also make one use their brain matter to the max!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 24, 15 1:42 AM
WOW!!!!!! Whoa. What?!?

Oh My God. This game..... I noticed at startup that there was a hog-free zone and being as I'm not a fan of pork products, to say the least, I chose that.

I'm flabbergasted in so many ways. I AM going to buy this, I'm just curious about a possible CE version and what it may contain that this doesn't, and any info I can find about that to help me decide.....

I found the 30 minutes that I have tried so far VERY hard. Very, very hard. Its still so unique & special & interesting that I'm going to buy it. If for no other reason than to support a company that realizes that searching for items does not make a game, for gods sake. And that uniqueness is a virtue.

Go to: