karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

Re:Bon Voyage Party at Ming's!!

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 17, 14 5:07 PM
yes green houses all gone pity i was thinking we could erect a few at ming's place so he would always have a supply of sprouts even when the snow came i am sure he would have been extremely pleased with his minions on his return especially when decorated with the lights from the carnival of fear

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Oct 17, 14 5:16 PM
Perhaps Dark manor feared the over abundance of Brussels sprouts that we planned to release upon all the scenes in Dark Manor.. After all it might ruin all their Crayola drawings..

[Post New]by mywildirishrose on Oct 18, 14 12:38 AM
Am I the only one noticing the total lack of response from Big Fish and/or Tomo Zaru about the recent events?

Imajica83
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by Imajica83 on Oct 18, 14 1:30 AM
mywildirishrose wrote:Am I the only one noticing the total lack of response from Big Fish and/or Tomo Zaru about the recent events?

The silence is deafening ...

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 18, 14 4:36 AM
it has not gone unnoticed

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Oct 18, 14 5:19 AM
Sob ... I thought it would be better to look for the hidden barrels *before* opening the ones we already have (well, ya know, after a couple of ones, life's sunnier but more swaying...).

So I have been running around ... needed to close my eyes for 2 min ...

And here I am, 2 minutes later (slightly more maybe?), 2 meters away from a barrel, but nobody's left?? Don't tell me the party's over!??!?! You're just taking a tiny break, aren't you??

Ok ... Food!!! Where's that cauldron of chili? yummy-yummy!!!

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 18, 14 8:19 AM
the trouble is Theorem, that all those who live across the pond want to party at a completely different time from us, but i will join you in a rum if i can find you. heading over to the cauldron now save me some chili please

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Oct 18, 14 8:25 AM
The chili was definitely a hit!! I think I ate enough chili to offset the effects of the Jack because I was surprisingly clear headed this morning. I thought. That is until I tried to play DM. It wasn't where it was suppose to be. I couldn't get Game Manager to come up.
My other problem-of-the-day with DM is that I got nothing for leveling up, so I went out but couldn't find the "Play Again?" page, so I had to go in through the BF site, got on the forum, said my bit, then hit X to get back to the forum and it was gone again. What in this world is wrong with BF??? I am so frustrated it isn't funny. What is wrong with Game Manager? I can't even get it to load from my icon on my desktop. Maybe someone who knows a lot more about computers than me can help. I am sure that once I hit X to go back to the forum it will be gone again.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 18, 14 9:15 AM
wish i could help but you lost me when you hit x for the forum and it won't be any consolation to you that a lot of people seem to be having problems but at least you got some chili i think TheoRUM got the last of it wait till i find him THEOREM where are you?

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Oct 18, 14 9:27 AM
When I close the game I used to get the box with the PLAY AGAIN? icon and the GET HELP IN THE FORUM right under it. today when I close the game I get nothing. Before, when I would go into the forum and make a comment I could close the box the comment was sent in and have the previously mentioned link back to the game or the forum. Today, I get nothing. No game manager will load automatically for me, even though I have an icon on my desktop to open it. I now must open DM directly to play, then open BF and search for this forum it get back to the forum Sorry for the unclear statement of my problem before. I was POed.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 18, 14 1:15 PM
Right I'm with you now I just run mine from the desktop now so I had forgotten about the link to forums. I'm away from home playing on I pad just now, will check that out when baby sitting duties finished.

Edited on 10/18/2014 at 1:17:29 PM PST

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Oct 18, 14 2:45 PM
sorry everything here working fine, did i really say that? waiting for some thing to go wrong now

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Oct 18, 14 3:00 PM
Thanks, It must be something that my automatic updates scre.. uh, messed up. I guess I will have to ask the computer guru (my son) to look into it. None of the BF games goes back to the Play again screen today.

Edited on 10/19/2014 at 6:59:02 AM PST

moosetracker
Flounder
Flounder
2,484 Posts

[Post New]by moosetracker on Oct 18, 14 4:22 PM
Ok... I'm here.. Put whisky in my hand, turn the juke box up and bring out any goodies that haven't been devoured.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 20, 14 10:56 AM
Hey toomuchsht

Just to clarify, are you able to open the Big Fish Games app before you play a game and it just isn't coming back up after you exit a game? If that's the case, there's a setting in the Big Fish Games app that could be causing the trouble.

If you go to Options at the top of the Big Fish Games app, in the General tab, there's a Quick Exit option. If that box has a check mark in in, the Big Fish Games app will not open back up when a game is exited. If you uncheck that box, things should be back to normal.

If there's trouble with opening the Big Fish Games app in general, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and one of our Reps can work with you to get things running right.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

Edited for typo correction

Edited on 10/20/2014 at 10:56:47 AM PST

toomuchsht
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,155 Posts

[Post New]by toomuchsht on Oct 20, 14 1:09 PM
Thanks bfgVaiya, but today I fixed it. I don't know how, but suddenly I got it to work normally. I had not marked quick exit, I think it had something to do with an update by my computer. I closed everything and re-started BF Game ap and now it works. I couldn't even get it to load a game I had already bought and it was frustrating.
Thanks for your suggestion though. Good to know the Mods are still around.

Go to: